All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Delete this, please.
  4. Earlier
  5. arrimasarrington1992

hi

Excuse me. Everyone, it's St. Patrick's Day! Have a nice day. Everyone's on hiatus.
  6. CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME!?
  7. I'm currently planning to start my own YouTube channel, and I've been researching all about it. I got intrigued by the option of Buy YouTube Views I think it could help my new channel get off to a successful start. Getting some initial views can attract more attention and give my content a better chance to reach a wider audience.
  8. Thanks for interesting discussion. Thats what I need for start my You Tube Channel
  9. CAN YOU ALL HEAR ME? CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT PLEASE?
  10. I started office renovation recently and I'm thinking about new door sign in my office. I found cool custom decor signs here bsign-store.com, their door signs look very stylish and they use only natural materials. I checked designers magazines and online platforms with various design ideas. Now I'm thinking on hiring pro designer who will help me to create a cohesive design plan, suggest appropriate materials and finishes, and guide me through the whole renovation process. Hope I'll finish the renovation in a month or so.
  11. Excuse me. Can I tell you something please? Excuse me @DCUniverseAficionado What color are the victim's clothes in episode 6? https://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime#Episodes

12. I am so excited for this movie. Who else is excited about it? Or is it just me only? hehe
  13. Just stumbled upon an exciting Hollywood live-action fancast, and it's was interesting! You click here to check out the dream cast that's making waves. The choices are spot-on, and I can already imagine the magic they'll bring to the screen.
  14. CAN YOU ALL HEAR ME? CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT PLEASE?
  15. By some twist of fate, I'm now able to speak a bit of French and Japanese on top of my native bilingual Filipino and English
  16. Rye

Rye's Art Thread

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it
  17. I've been playing Unpacking, Genshin Impact, and Overcooked 2!
  18. The last movie I watched was Miyazaki's latest release, The Boy and The Heron. It honestly felt like a fever dream haha
  19. I recently got into Terrace House. Parts of it are probably set up/produced like most reality TV, but I still find it somewhat interesting.
  20. My mom recently bought a panini maker at random, and we've been using it to make grilled cheese sandwiches
  21. I've been going through my old favorite DC eps Some of my other recent watches are Blue Period and Horimiya!
  22. I'm up to date on the Conan manga thanks to fansubs I've also been reading Skip and Loafer, Loving Yamada, and Blue Period!
  23. Thinking about the future. And what's for dinner. And why emojis aren't allowed in forum posts :0 SHE'S SO LOVELY!! My favorite plant is literally ginkgo and AAAA it suits her eyes so well! congratulations on the new babie ( ≧ᗜ≦)⸝♡
  1. Load more activity