Detective Conan World

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. kimduhan

job

I am university student. My major is literature. I want to be as school teacher. But I have some problems with writing some stuff like essays and course works. So my friend suggested me try to use writing service like PapersOwl UK and i will need try to use it
  4. Last week
  5. remus

job

what is your current job? or you are students?
  6. Ryo

Aditi's Hall

Those are really good! keep it up
  7. Earlier
  8. arrimasarrington1992

How Can I Create a New Wiki Page?

ok
  9. Rosemary

Aditi's Hall

All of them are good but i liked DC because of the shading and I'm happy to see an Indian name here .
  10. Kjeldahl

Aditi's Hall

Wow they're pretty good. I especially like the Kaito Kid one Try experimenting with colors too; they might add some extra life to your drawings!
  11. Aditi

Aditi's Hall

Hello! Thank You for visiting here. After a long time thinking, finally I decided to upload my drawings. So, here they are: Conan Edogawa - It is the still from the movie "The Last Wizard Of The Century". Kaitou Kid - I found the Kid's picture on google and decided to give it a try. DC - I took ideas from the manga covers, posters, movie stills, etc. Hope you like them.
  12. Rosemary

what anime does inspires you to learn japanese

I've started learning Japanese a couple of months ago only because of DC.
  13. kimduhan

SCIENCE!

I am interested in computer science from school. Now I am college student and study computer science. In the future I have plan to get job in some American IT company. Rarely I have some problems with writing course works, so I use help of writing services like WriteMyEssayOnline
  14. remus

SCIENCE!

I am interested in Astronomy
  15. kilxarai

Finding Episodes

Hi, I'm searching for this clip where Kaito Kid said "寝ている姿はなかなかかわいいじゃないな”"your/her sleeping face/figure is rather cute" something like that (from this AMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgHcjduOr44 at 1.00-1.01) (because he didn't specifically use any gender-specific pronoun, so I don't know who he was referring to) but I can't remember who he said that too. Initially I thought he said that to Conan about Ran, but it wasn't the Black Star and it's not the Magic Lover's Murder Case episodes.
  16. DCUniverseAficionado

Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳)

Here's a promotion (drawn by Gosho, of course) of Movie 23 in Issue #19 of Shonen Sunday:
  17. Poirot Cake

What's on Your Mind?

The sight of people existing here just melts my heart. It's so cool.
  18. Shaaa

Discussion Thread about Rum

i think karasuma renya is the boss? i read a post on the red thread page about some spoiler (i forgot what spoiler) that rum is among wakita, kuroda, and wakasa rumi. it has been made clear that karasuma is the boss. he is disappearing since many years ago and he is wealthy enough to fund black organization
  19. Maurice

why the website was down?

Hello, It went down by mistake. I wasn't even aware of it when it happened. It was an issue related to the domain name (and not the site itself). This was resolved as fast as we could (but there's always a delay with domain name issues unfortunately...). Sorry about that.
  20. RULES 1. Please use spoiler boxes until a full English translation is available. 2. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler images are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan). HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX? Just simply type the following: [spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler] Here's a teaser of 1,032, courtesy of @Wsstalkback—the translation is courtesy of Spimer: UPDATE: 1,032 spoiler pics now out: https://imgur.com/a/Rso8z8x Here's the schedule for DC releases for the next month: Week of April 5th – 1,032 Week of April 12th – Break Week of April 19th – 1,033 Week of April 26th – Break (Magazine Break due to SS Double Issue) Week of May 2nd – 1,034
  21. SSJBowser

Batman/Detective Conan_Deck of Minds

Lightest of Nights: A Deck of Minds Chapter 30 Mystery aboard the Cruiser: Part Three The grounds covering the school, the park, and even the arcade; no matter where they searched there was no sign of their friend. Conan's concern was now on the edge of its peek. Where was Mitsuhiko? "We've looked everywhere you guys," said Genta. "Where could he be?" "I dunno."" Ayumi was just as worried. Verbal input was unneeded. It was clear Conan felt the same. "He's not at home and failed to meet up with the rest of us like we planned hours ago. We've accounted for all places Mitsuhiko would have likely gone." Now juggling with his inner thoughts Conan brought a hand to his chin. "As much as I hate to admit it, other possibilities have to be considered." The scenario that stood at the top of his mind, kidnapping. If that were the case at the very least they had a set timeline for when it could have occurred along with an idea of where it would have to of occurred. "At some point Mitsuhiko left his house with the intent of meeting us at Agasa's. That's a twenty minute time window, since it would have taken around that time for him to reach the Doc's place." "Hey Conan, what-cha thinking about?" Ayumi asked. Knocked off of his mark Conan responded. "I was just considering the possibility that-" "Guys, standing here won't get us anywhere," interjected Genta. "We need to keep looking!" "But where do we go from here?" asked Ayumi. Genta responded by rubbing the top of his head. "Well.. I hadn't thought that far ahead yet." While Conan hadn't realized it before he noticed that there was one missing from their ranks. "Haibara.." Taking a half step back he turned to spot Ai who stood alone a number of feet away next to a tree. "She's on the phone, who is she talking to?" Curious, Conan walked over. "Conan, where you going?" Genta enquired. Ayumi wasted no time in trailing him. "Let's follow." Finding no reason to object Genta too tagged along. The trio soon reached the large tree in the clear, joining Haibara who had since placed the phone away. Conan asked the questioned that loomed. "Who were you speaking with?" "Dr. Agasa," replied Haibara. "It would seem he received a call from Mitsuhiko's mother." "And?" "Mitsuhiko is fine," replied Haibara pleased to convey. Both Genta and Ayumi cheered in happiness while Conan sighed in relief. "Where was he?" "Well according to Agasa he is currently aboard a cruiser," Haibara relayed. This was not what any of them were expecting to hear. "A cruiser? Like a ship?!" Genta asked. Haibara nodded. "Um hm." This brought yet another question. "What is Mitsuhiko doing on a cruiser?" Conan questioned. In no way was he expecting to get an answer. "There has to be a reason why he didn't tell anyone." "The details of that weren't completely given, at least not to Agasa," Hairbara responded. "The reason we didn't hear from him sooner was because the battery on his phone burned out." "How was he able to contact his parents then?" asked Genta. "He borrowed a phone from someone who was also on that cruiser, someone of familiarity to us all." Conan blinked an eye. "Who?" Haibara revealed the name in question. "Our detective friend from the west." There was no mistaking whom she spoke of. Conan knew exactly who it was. "Hattori.." "I wish I was on a cruiser," Ayumi spoke. "Me too," Genta backed. "He's probably having the time of his life." Haibara looked to the sky. "It's dark. I think it would be best if we all headed home. The last thing we want is for the rest of your folks to start worrying." "You're right about that," said Genta who looked down at his watch. "My dad will probably call to check up on me anytime now." "We've had enough excitement for one evening. We'll all head home, we can meet back sometime tomorrow," Conan said. Genta was the first to take off. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Haibara stayed at Ayumi's side as the two strolled along. "I'll walk you home," Haibara accompanied. This left Conan who went his separate way. While relieved, he still had multiple questions for how and why his friend was on a cruiser, and with Heiji Hattori of all people. "Just what is going on?" … The process was soon to begin. Holding a picture high into the air Aellun made an announcement for all to hear. "This here is a photo of the missing passenger. I will now call each of you up individually for you to take a closer look." Aellun wasted no time in signaling for the first person to join him at his position in the room. "And you are?" began Aellun as he looked over the listed names in hand. "Inaba Shou," the man relayed. Gaining that bit of information Aellun pressed to the matter at hand, starting off by holding out the mentioned photo for him to take a look at. "You see this man?" Shou responded with an immediate nod. "After boarding myself, he was the first guest I encountered." "And did the two of you exchange words at any point?" "That would be a no sir." "And by any chance did you happen spot him anytime tonight after the initial time the two of you crossed?" Shou shook his head. "Outside of my first ten minutes on this ship, haven't seen the kid since." "I see." Aellun was now ready to press for the real topic of interest. "Tell me Inaba-san, I'd like a rundown of how your evening has gone since this cruise launched." "If you're looking for an exciting story then you have definitely come to the wrong guy," Shou said as he leaned his head into the cushion of his hands behind. "While everyone else headed for the lower levels for activity I remained at top deck, doing what I do every year when I ride the Sunshine, observing the sea." One line interested Aellun. "Excuse me, every year you said?" Shou nodded. "Ehm hm. For the past eleven years I have made it a priority to ride this ship at this time of year." "Why's that?" "It started with my uncle when I was just a boy, he brought me along for a cruise, told me every ride out at sea is a unique adventure in itself.. just to watch the stream of the fish below, the waves of the sea even." Shou paused, looking to the ceiling in those silent filled moments before facing him once more. "He passed eight years ago unfortunately. Even with him gone, this is something I have chosen to continue. Call it tradition if you will." "I imagine you two were close. Sorry for your loss." "No one lives forever." ".. So, at no point did you leave the main deck?" "Not until this gathering." "I see. Tell me, you hear or see anything up top you would have deemed out of place or unexpected?" Shou shook his head. "No, I can't say that I did." Having nothing more to ask of him Aellun cut him loose. "You can go and stand back where you were before. I have no further questions for you." Understanding the situation Shou nodded before doing just that. Aellun wasted no time in waving over the next person to question. "Your name.. you're Kiyoshi-san correct?" The man now standing across from him would nod in confirmation. "Ya, that's right. So what it be? You have some questions for me or somethin'?" "Yes, that's why we're here." "Then what do ya say we get to it? The faster I can get outta here the better." Kiyoshi was anxious. "You cross this guy anytime in the past couple hours?" Kiyoshi looked over the picture of Heiji. "Nope, never seen em in my life." Placing his pen upon the paper in hand Aellun continued. "Tell me, do you recall the very first thing you did after boarding?" "Well obviously I went to the room linked to my key card," replied Kiyoshi. "After setting my belongings down I headed straight to the arcade room where my buddy was already waitin'." After writing that bit of information down Aellun referred to the last given detail. "Your buddy? And who is that, if you don't mind me asking?" "Over there." Kiyoshi pointed over his shoulder. Aellun took note of the individual in question. "And your pals name is?" "Saburo," Kiyoshi answered. After jotting down that bit of information Aellun looked to him once more. "So you were in the arcade, what happened after that?" "Well, we were summoned to this room." "So you never left the arcade room until everyone was instructed to the cafeteria, that correct?" Aellun ran down. "That'd be it." "I see." "Got anything else for me, or am I free to go?" "You may rejoin the others, but no one can leave the cafeteria until all have been questioned," Aellun conveyed to him. Kiyoshi shrugged as he turned back for where he had come. "Whatever you say man." Aellun pressed down to the communications device on his ear. "Hattori-san what do you think?" "A bit snappy, but outside of that he seemed genuine with his responses," Heiji radioed in return. "You think he was telling the truth?" "I believe so. We'll know for sure once we review the tape and have everyone's stories to cross reference. Call for the next speaker." "You got it." Whom would he choose to bring forward next? Taking a quick look his eyes fell on the obvious. "Saburo-san, could you please step over here?" Having himself addressed Saburo moved his way. "What's good?" "Listen up; I'm going to ask you the same set of questions as your friend." "Give it to me straight." Saburo was ready. "First off, have you seen this man tonight?" Seeing Heiji's face Saburo was certain he had not seen him. "Nope." Aellun placed the picture away. "According to Kiyoshi-san the two of you spent an extended amount of time in the arcade room?" "That's right." "If you don't mind me asking, of the two of you who was the first to arrive at the arcade?" Lifting a hand Saburo pointed to himself. "That would be me boss." This was an important detail in Aellun's mind. Saburo and Kiyoshi's stories matched thus far, bringing small room for doubt on their behalf. Unexpectedly Heiji chimed in from the ear communicator. "Yo Aellun-san." Turning his head away from the subject Aellun responded. "Kind of busy at the moment." "Ask Saburo-san if he heard or saw anything unusual on his way to or during his time inside the arcade," Heiji passed. Aellun would do just that. "I have something to ask of you Saburo-san. At any time during the duration of this cruise did you see or hear anything you would deem.. out of the ordinary?" Saburo shook his head. "I can't say that I have. Why? I don't see how that would help with someone who is just missing. For all we know this guy could be sleeping, and that's why he hasn't turned up in a while." "Maybe so." "Anything else, or is this interview over?" ".. Go ahead. You can return to where you stood before," replied Aellun giving him the clear. Skimming through the list of names in hand he called for the next person to approach. "Rosetta Dellmara, would you please join me?" Removing the single earbud in ear Rosetta complied with the asked. "Well, here I am," said Rosetta who raised her hands to her waist as if to announce herself. "I have a couple questions for you. I promise to keep this brief as possible." Aellun began with the expected. "Mind taking a look at this picture? You see this man?" Laying eyes on the photo of Heiji jilted nothing. "I have not," replied Rosetta shaking her head. "Sorry." He moved onto the important topic of discussion. "Could you give me a quick rundown of your activities for this evening before now?" A questioning look arose. "Is any of that really necessary?" "Please, any detail could help in finding the missing." "Well, what can I really say? I spent about twenty minutes in my service room, after getting situated and a change of clothes I headed straight to the gym." "And?" "That was it. I remained there all the way up until your security guard buddy asked for me to report here." Aellun pushed for more. "While in the gym, did you see anyone else?" While she didn't see how any of this information would be of use she answered. "Wasn't really paying attention to all that was going on around me to be honest," Rosetta admitted. "I did however notice a couple people who entered the gym while I was there." Aellun placed the tip of the pen upon the sheet of paper. "Names?" "You expect me to know a bunch of people's names who I just met?" Rosetta laughed. "If you can at least point them out for me that would be great." "First you had Mr. sunshine, he was already in the gym before I even got there." Aellun was uncertain for whom she spoke of. "Who?" "That man who marched off a short time ago," Rosetta conveyed. "Oh yes, Neour Cheon." Aellun wrote down this bit of information. "Anyone else?" "Ya, leather jacket woman showed up within thirty minutes of me entering the gym." Looking over her shoulder Rosetta pointed in the direction of the person of who she spoke of. "Yasu Oehi." Aellun too added her name to the list. "Were there any others?" Rosetta nodded in confirmation. "The only others to enter the gym in my time there was those two boys and that man over there." "Damian, Mitsuhiko, and Taro. No surprise there, this fits with where they said they were when they heard Hepperway-sans screams initially." "Can I go now?" Rosetta was hopeful. After a brief period of silence Aellun finally nodded. "Yes, I have nothing more to ask of you." Proceeding to reinsert her ear-buds Rosetta turned to walk away. "Thank goodness." Following that Aellun felt a buzz from the device in ear. "Hattori-san?" "At your service," Heiji dispatched in response. "So.. how am I doing?" "Not bad, though I'd advice to tone it down just a bit. Remember this isn't an interrogation, so you don't need to press so much," Heiji replied. "Loud and clear." Communication fell between the two as expected. Unexpectedly Reira Jo made a move toward him. "Excuse me; is there something I can help you with?" Aellun asked. "If you don't mind I need to use the ladies room," replied Reira. "I promise I won't be long." Should he allow it? On one hand there was a potential danger present on the ship. On the flip side people would start to get suspicious of the current circumstances if he didn't allow her to go. Aellun took a deep breath. "Go ahead, I'll question you once you re-" "Make that the two of us," interjected Yasu who motioned forward as well. "What, you too?" Not a second more Issuma Sadow joined the growing group. "If I must, as Jo-sama's body guard I wish to assist her." Aellun sighed. "Why not. Just make sure you all come back once you're all done." Issuma nodded. "You have my word." He then looked to the two beside him. "Ladies, you ready?" From there the three of them walked toward the exit. In the time of this happening Aellun made the obvious call. "Hattori-san listen, I want you to keep an eye on those three. If anything alarming occurs alert me as well as Yumin." "I can do that," assured Heiji. Little by little the scattered pieces to the puzzle were beginning to shape into form. In the end, would it lead to the reveal of the killer? ….. The Recreation Center The burning surge in his arms could now be felt. Finding the strength to reel upward for a final time Neour exhaled before placing the bar back into place. Sitting up he reached for the towel positioned on his left. After wiping the sweat from his forehead he took a sip of water from his water bottle that had been set aside. "Mind if I join you?" Neour looked up to find security guard Yumin. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised." "I have a few questions, and then I'll be on my way. Is that ok with you?" Not once dropping eye contact Neour took another sip. "Go on, ask away." "Let's start from when the ship officially left the dock. Between then leading up until now.. you cross him?" Yumin would then go on to hold out a photo. Reluctant at first, Neour would eventually accept the picture into hand. He took one quick look at the photo before handing it back. "Na." "Are you sure?" "Never seen that kid in my life," Neour denied. Yumin studied him closely, he seemed truthful in his words from what he gathered. "Ok, how about this? Have you heard or witnessed anything tonight you would deem strange?" Neour took a moment to think on the posed. "No, I can't say I have." "Positive?" Neour looked at him in a questioning manner. "What is this really about? All these questions, I hardly see how any of them would be relevant to finding that guy in the.." he paused momentarily before taking a deep breath. "The photo." "Something that may seem irrelevant could very well turn out to be the opposite. You seem a little out of breath, you ok?" Neour wiped a spot of sweat from his left cheek. "I'm fine. Now, you got anything else for me? If not I'd gladly appreciate if you'd allow me to resume my routine." No words were spoken for a couple seconds. Yumin nodded as he proceeded to take a step back. "If anything comes up or you remember something that you wish to share, come find me." Neour gave him the thumbs up. "Don't count on it." As Yumin walked toward the exit he grabbed hold of his walkie talkie. "Hattori-kun I had a talk with Cheon-san." "And?" "He wasn't exactly the most forthcoming but he did talk." "Was he believable?" "He gave me no reason to doubt. Even still I'd keep a sharp eye on him," Yumin advised. "That applies to everyone," to which Heiji replied. "As it stands now everyone is a suspect." Yumin was curious by his choice of words. "Even me?" "I'm not ruling anything out at this point. If you are indeed innocent like I suspect, then you have nothing to worry about." "I'd expect nothing less from the superintendent's son." Heiji smiled at the complimented. "What now, will you return to the cafeteria to rejoin the others?" "Not until I run another sweep of all levels," Yumin replied. "Hepperway and Yoneda-san are still unaccounted for, finding them is as important as cracking this case." "Stay alert. Either one of them could be involved with the body that was discovered. There's no guarantee this ordeal has reached its conclusion." Heiji had a feeling this evenings trials had only begun. As precaution Yumin pulled his gun from its holster, preparing himself for anything that could pose as a threat. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm prepared. Just remember to keep an eye on Neour Cheon outside of the others in the process of being interviewed." "Never you worry; I've got this all on lock." "Good, that's what I wanted to hear." With nothing more to add Yumin ended the connection between them. "Now to find the missing passengers." … Detective Agency Conan waited patiently ring after ring. Leaning against the wall where he sat Conan lowered his phone as the answering machine emerged once more. There was only one thought that resided on his mind. "Heiji.. why aren't you responding? What could possibly be going on, on that cruise?" The thought of it stuck strongly on his mind. … Aboard the Ship After dousing her hands in soup Reira Jo placed them under the warm shower of water that fell from the faucet. Turning in position Reira spotted Yasu. There appeared to be a look of inquiring intent in her eyes. "Is there something I can help you with?" "Well, if it's not too big of a problem would it be alright if I.. ya know, got your autograph?" Drying her hands Reira tossed the hand of paper towels into the trash near. "Well of course. I see no problem with that." She inched toward her. "Did you have something you wanted me to sign in particular?" Yasu responded by holding up a booklet of sorts. "Yes, I would like for you to sign my school year book." Yasu wasted no time in handing it over. "I left a bookmark in there, you can leave your signature on that specific page." Flipping to the page of choice Reira would then pull out a pen she had stashed away. Yasu's eyes brightened. "Tha.. that's one of your special edition pens! I've been tryna get my hands on one of those for the longest! They're so hard to come by." Reira smiled. "Very well, you can have it." Yasu was speechless. "What, are you serious?!" "It's the least I can do. After all it is fans like you that inspire me to keep pressing forward with my passion." Reira focused back on the book "So is there a specific spot you want me to.." It wasn't until that moment that she realized, a look of shock now present on her face. Reira stared at the page with a blank expression then to Yasu before looking back at the book. "You.. you're Yasu Oehi!" "One and only," replied Yasu proudly pointing to herself. "As to where I want you to sign, that goes without saying." Signing her name Reira handed the book back along with the pen as promised. "I can't believe it's really you. You look so different now Yasu-chan." "And you certainly have made the best out of yourself; strangely you and I aren't the only two on this cruise who went to Pinkelton." Reira was surprised. "What?! Who else?!" "Little Cheon," Yasu conveyed. "As you've probably noticed, he aint so little no more." "You mean that guy who had that outburst back in the cafeteria? That's our Cheon-kun?" Reira was dumbfounded. "Don't feel bad, I didn't recognize him at first either." The bathroom door cracked open seconds later, bringing the appearance of yet another. "Mind if I join you guys?" "Feel free," replied Yasu. Reira nodded her head in Yasu's direction. "Hey, we'll catch up later kay?" "That's a guarantee," Reira replied as she stepped out past the door. Yasu then watched as the woman to enter the room walked toward the sink before placing a purse upon the counter top. "You know, you look kinda familiar. What's your name again?" Pulling out a spray can she aimed upward before releasing it. "Hemmm, much better." She then looked back at Yasu. "You say something?" "I was wondering your name." "Konya, Konya Yuriko," she relayed. "Can't say I've heard that name before. You must just resemble someone I once knew." Yuriko was curious. "And who might that be?" "Can't think of who at the moment." "You're not the only one, it happens to us all." Yuriko would then draw focus back on her purse. Reaching a hand into her bag to grab something the lights throughout the entire bathroom blinked, flickering a number of three times before falling steady once more. "What the hell was that?" Yasu wondered. "You got me," Yuriko said. "Well I'm goanna head back to the cafeteria, see ya'round," conveyed Yasu before going on to leave herself. "Hold up for a min," Yuriko said. "I'm going to come with you." … Cafeteria Several had been questioned about their whereabouts in the minutes that had passed. Damian stood with a stoic look on face. There was only one man in his sights, Bane. Whoever was behind this, it had to be him.. right? "Just what kind of game are you playing, Bane?" The lights in the room began to flicker, lasting for only a couple of seconds. This bothered captain Aldor. "That's the third time in the past couple minutes with those lights. What the hell?!" Making way toward the captain as he raised a hand was one of the cooks. "Yo captain, I can go and check the light panel if you want to make sure everything is ok." Aldor took a moment to think about it. "Sure, go for it Nenjo-san. Hurry back alright, I want everyone here until we find that missing passenger." Nenjo nodded. "Loud and clear." From there he excused himself from the larger group, exiting the room in short. Aellun now stood in thought, mentally recollecting all that had been conveyed to him from each individual. Kiyoshi and Saburo, both claimed to be in the game room the majority of the cruise leading up to the discovery of the body. Rosetta, like Neour noted she was in the recreation center. There was no evidence to dispute the claim. This lead to the last people he had questioned; Kiku Toda and her father, Katsuo Yanagi. They were already in the cafeteria before everyone else had been assembled. According to them they had been here since the cruise took off, along with Reira Jo and Issuma Sadow. Aellun didn't find this hard to believe since Reira and Issuma were present before the gathering to the cafeteria. There were still a number of names to call. Who would be next? Aellun looked down the list in hand. "Chiasa Waitto, you're up next." Hearing her name called the young woman strolled over. "Ayelo," Chiasa greeted. Aellun started off by holding out a picture of the reported missing. "You happen to spot him during your travels tonight?" Chiasa took a hard look at the photo. "Nope. Never seen that dude in my life." Aellun huffed, placing the photo away he preceded to questioning her. "Ok, let's shift gears a bit. Briefly rundown how your night has gone." "Huh? Why?" "Please, any details that you may have, seemingly unimportant or not could play an integral part in finding him." "Whatever you say." While slightly annoyed she would not deny the requested. "So we boarded, then-" "We?" Aellun questioned. "Ya, me and Yuriko-chan," Chiasa replied. "Your travel mate, yes?" Chiasa confirmed this with the go ahead nod. "After we were given our key card we headed for the room." She stopped in mid thought, chuckling momentarily. "Anyway, Yuriko-chan's silly self took us to the wrong room. Right number, but wrong floor. Obviously we eventually got that figured out." "Go on." "So after getting a change of clothes I went to the pool room, it was there that I met Aoko-chan." "What of Yuriko-san, did she join you as well?" "Not initially, she stopped by the cafeteria first to get some snacks," Chiasa replied. "She eventually showed up though." "Did anyone else make an appearance in the pool area besides you three at any point?" "Well.. there was someone in the lap pool across from the one we were in." "You have a name?" "Sorry, never got a clear look at who it was. Oh yah, there was also Kaito-kun. I first met him when we were on the wrong floor like I mentioned a second ago. He showed up at the pool too," Chiasa informed. "He didn't stay very long however." "Do you know what prompted him to leave?" Chiasa shrugged. "I aint got a clue. One moment he was there, the next gone.. poof. Like magic." "When I arrived at the pool to ask you all to the cafeteria you, Aoko-san, and Yuriko-san were the only ones that were in that room. I must ask, while the three of you were together did any of you leave the room at any time?" Chiasa shook her head. "No way, we were having too much fun," she expressed. "I see," said Aellun taking final note. "Ok Chiasa, you're all good." Upon releasing her the cafeteria door slid open. Expectedly Aellun took a look to find Reira Jo and her body guard; Issuma had returned. "Where are the other two?" Perhaps they were strolling close behind? Regardless the process needed to continue, eyeing the list in hand he called for another. "Kaito Kuroba, can you please step forward?" "It's show time," Kaito voiced. Aoko suspiciously looked him over. "What do you mean it's show time? You better not be planning to do something embarrassing." "What in the world would give you that impression?" questioned a grinning Kaito who marched onward. As they passed one another Chiasa winked over at Kaito who simply maintained a smile. The process would remain the same. Aellun began by displaying the photo for Kaito to see. "Did you cross paths with this gentleman at any time tonight?" Kaito shook his head. "That's going to be a hard no." "No one seemed as certain about that as you appear to be," Aellun said as he once again set the photo aside. "Let's get to the next point to cover, your activities since finding your way onto this ship." "My activities?" "Everyone I've called forward has been asked to give a small rundown of what they have done, seen, or heard since boarding. This of course is to help determine the whereabouts of Hattori-kun," Aellun assured. Preparing himself he placed the tip of the pen upon the paper. "Might want to hold off on the script Sparky, I really don't have much for ya. If I'm to be honest, I actually slept for like twenty minutes. After getting up I went to the pool room for a little, after leaving there I was approached by your partner in crime who asked me to come to the cafeteria," Kaito conveyed. "According to Chiasa-chan you left the pool without so much as a goodbye." Aellun stared him down as if to study him. "There a reason for that?" Kaito kept it simple. "Had an important call to take." "Mind if I ask from who?" "A friend," Kaito simply put. "We're collaborating on a school project, one involving a giant bat and a couple of ghost statues." "Sounds lovely." Aellun jotted the detailed down. "Let us back track a bit. Tell me Kaito-kun, was there any point tonight where you might have seen something that could call for concern?" "You mean like that weirdo man I saw standing outside of the computer room?" This drew Aellun's interest. "What was this man wearing?" "A thick coat with an added mask over his mouth. I wasn't able to make out who he was because of all he was wearing." "When did you see this induvisual?" "Can't remember a specific time. But you're free to ask the other security guy, I ran into him around the time of that occurring." Aellun nodded. "I'll check with Yumin on the matter." Kaito watched as he made some notes. "Anything else you want to ask?" Aellun shook his head. "No. You're good to go my boy." He took the time to look over his notes, cross referencing all statements he had accumulated to this point. While not fully clear, a picture was gradually being painted. "It's only a matter of time before all chips fall into place." There was no time for delay. Knowing this Aellun brought focus back to the list of names in hand. Noting a name that had yet to be crossed off of the list Aellun called for their attention. "Enab-san, could you please join me?" Damian's eyes perked as he watched the giant man proceed forward. "Bane.." Aellun put on a smile. As he had with all others; he held up the photo of Heiji. "As I have asked of everyone before you, at any time since you boarded this ship have you seen this-" Bane would snatch the photo out of his hand, a move which ultimately caught the security guard by surprise. Slightly intimidated Aellun cleared his throat. "So.. have you seen him?" Bane took one quick look at the photo before going on to crumple it in hand. Several gasped, this was most unexpected. "Hey! What is that all about?!" Captain Aldor shouted. "Why did you-" Bane would cut him off. "Let us refrain from playing any further games." Aldor put on a look of confusion. "Games?! What kind of game do you think is being played right now?" Turning, Bane glared in his direction. "You may be able to deceive the others, but you're mistaking if you believe you can make a fool of me." Confusion circulated. "What the heck is he talking about?" Akoko voiced. Chiasa shrugged. "You got me." Kaito on the hand rubbed his hands together in growing anticipation. "Oh man. This is looking to get good." Holding out his hand, Bane let the crumpled photo fall freely to the ground. "Let us be honest, if this was just a case of a missing passenger you wouldn't have gathered us all here in the fashion that you have. Simply showing anyone you crossed the photo of the missing would have sufficed. Instead you elect to not only gather us all in one spot but choose to enquire about the events of our evenings? A soft interrogation is how I see it. The question one would pose; why?" Bane felt he had an answer to this. "You see, I presume the circumstances are far more drastic than what you have relayed. The fact you are hesitant to even let someone leave this room unattended speaks volumes. It almost seems as if you feel there is a threat of some level within these walls." Staring into Aellun's eyes, Bane could see he was on the brink of breaking. "Am I right?" "No, that's not it at all!" Aldor denied. "What we have said is the tru-" The captain's words would be cut short by the cafeteria door flying open. The majority gasped in surprise at who stepped into view. "It's him! The guy from the photo!" Kiku pointed. "What the hell is going on," a dumbfounded Rosetta questioned. A stunned Kaito clapped his hands, intrigued above all things. "What a crazy plot twist!" Bane narrowed his eyes over at the newcomer, softly quivering his name through his teeth. "Hattori.." The young detective allowed the door to shut behind before making a move forward. Aellun wasted no time in marching his way. "Hattori-san what are you doing? The plan was for you to observe from the security room." The secret had been broken. "I want an explanation, and I want it now!" shouted Anna who made her presence known. She directed all focus on Heiji. "You said this boy was missing, yet I heard you just say something about him being in a security room. What is this all about?!" "Well… umm," stuttered Aellun who struggled to find words of explanation. Fortunately for him Heiji would take the honor of answering the sought. "Not to worry, I'll explain everything," Heiji promised. Mitsuhiko seemed uncertain about the decided. "You sure that's the right thing to do? I mean.. there is no telling how everyone will react." Damian felt different on the matter. "Is there really anything else he can say? By revealing himself that puts everything into question, he can't afford to give anything but the truth." Noting that all eyes were drawn upon him Heiji went on to reveal the deadly truth. "I'm going to give it to you straight. You weren't all gathered to this room because someone is missing, no.. it is much more complex than that." "What do you mean by complex?" Kiku questioned. There was a long pause. Clearing his throat Heiji spoke what everyone was waiting to hear. "We found a body, that of a deceased man who was hanging from the armory ceiling." Many gasped. There was disbelief. "Are you being serious right now, a dead body?!" Anna was skeptical. "How do we know you're telling the truth?" "There is no reason to doubt this young man's words," spoke Taro who inserted himself into the fray. "I saw the body myself." Kiku turned to her husband, stunned by his admission. "Is that true?" Taro would not deny the fact. "I was in the gym at the time. Out of nowhere the boys and I heard a loud scream," he said pointing to both Damian and Mitsuhiko in reference. "Naturally the three of us ran to investigate what the uproar was all about, and that's when we found him.. hanging." This begged the obvious question. "If someone was killed, don't you think all of us should have been alerted?! That's not something you keep from everyone." "All that would have done is caused an unnecessary uproar, and besides we didn't believe anyone else would be in danger of being attacked," Heiji stated. The comment interested Bane. "And what lead to that belief?" Facing him Heiji answered. "The man who was discovered hanging, given my expertise I'd say he's been dead for at least twenty four hours." "And what expertise is that?" asked Bane honing his eyes deeper into his. "I'm a detective," replied Heiji who proudly pointed to himself. He would then refocus things back to the matter at hand. "In other words the killing happened before anyone boarded this ship." "If that is the case, couldn't the body have been planted before any of us even boarded?" Rosetta questioned. "Definitely not," Captain Aldor spoke with a bold of confidence. "Before any cruise is to launch there is always a full launch ship inspection." "I was part of that process myself," confirmed Aellun. "When I entered the armory earlier this afternoon there was not such a sight to behold." "Meaning the placement of the body occurred after this cruise began," concluded Heiji. Silence fell upon the room. Everyone knew it just as much as the person standing next to them, whoever was responsible was aboard this ship. This left the obvious to ask. "Why?" Kiku didn't understand. "Why would someone do this? There has to be a reason right?" "That's what we're trying to figure-" In the moment of Heiji speaking the lights in the room completely blanked out. "Wha.. what happened to the lights?" "AugghhhaaHHH!" Everyone listened on in shock. "Someone screamed!" Reira shouted instinctively. "It came from the hallway!" Aldor noted. "Already on it." Aellun took off in the rush of the moment as he snapped on his flashlight. "I'm coming too," stated Heiji who followed after him. "Stay here. There's no telling what's going on out there," said Aellun voicing concern. "No way I'm letting you go it alone," Heiji shot down. Knowing he wouldn't convince him otherwise Aellun conceded, besides there was no time for verbal disagreement. Damian too would not allow himself to wait. "Tsuburaya, keep a look out here. I'll be back." As Damian raced along he locked eyes with Bane momentarily. There was no doubt in his mind who was behind all of this. Strolling out into the hall they found her lying face down. "It's Yuriko-san!" Aellun pointed. Making haste he raced to her side to check her condition. "She ok?" Heiji asked. Felling for a pulse Aellun sighed. "She's alive." Flashing a light in the general area he didn't spot anyone else. This was concerning. "Wasn't Yasu-san with her?" "According to Reira-san, she should have been," Aellun replied. "So… where is she?" Aiming his lights ray around the body Heiji spotted a phone lying nearby. There was no doubt in his mind it belonged to Yuriko. Kneeling down he reached for it to make an alarming discovery. "Uhh.. no signal." Placing her phone aside Heiji checked his own to find he too did not have a signal. "Any idea what happened to her?" Heiji jumped at the sound of someone speaking from his left side. "Geez, when did you get out here?" Heiji said aiming the light up to find Damian standing at his side. "Aellun?" Damian pressed once more all while ignoring Heiji. "Can't really say kid, but if I had to take an educated guess I would say she was knocked over from behind," Aellun replied. "Given she was lying face down, I'd find that scenario to be favorable," agreed Damian. What really happened? Perhaps there would be something in the surrounding area that would give a hint? Looking past the body with the aim of his light it didn't take long for Heiji to spot another object no more than six feet away. "What's that?" Keeping his guard up the detective inched past the three beside him, stopping once he reached the item of interest. There it was, lying on the ground at his feet. "A book?" Could this book be the key to solving the case? To Be Continued
  22. Mouthana

why the website was down?

hello why the website was down, we as a DC community have no other places but this site please never close it down!! How can Icontact the owner ? does he have a twitter or somewhere to talk to him?
  23. Kjeldahl

What's on Your Mind?

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, MY FRIEND. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMM : April is gonna be one hell of a month. Any idea who's gonna sit on the Iron Throne? :3
  24. Number80

Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳)

This disguise magic looks like just a tanning. Everyone can go to a tanning bed and be the Arthur Hirai, though it isn't healthy to do such thing. Sincerely I'm more curious about how Kid did the fake documents.
  25. Ric Sanchez

Finding Episodes

Looks like it! Thanks so much!
  26. kimduhan

What do you want to become?

I want to be a mathematician like Rene Descartes, who is my favorite mathematician and philosopher. We do not know much information about his life. I prepared essay about his life and work two weeks ago, but I got a little help with it from essay service Rene Descartes is a mathematician, philosopher, physiologist, mechanic and physicist whose ideas and discoveries played a major role in the development of several scientific fields. He developed algebraic symbolism, which we use to this day, became the "father" of analytical geometry, laid the foundations for the formation of reflexology, created mechanics in physics – and this is not all achievements.
  27. remus

What do you want to become?

i want to be a musician
  28. Kitahata

Discussion Thread about Rum

So, since "asaca rum" has been revealed to mean "karasuma", doesn't that mean Wakasa Rumi's obviously suspicious name becomes irrelevant? Koumei's very pointed comments about "time is money" comes across as red herring too. Anyone ever mentioned the possibility that Kuroda is both Akai Tsutomu and Rum? Someone who is originally trying to spy into the org, but ended up a turncoat and became loyal to the org instead.
  29. Maryamfreadoun

Episode Chats

a little group chat where anyone can come and talk about new episodes and their thoughts and ideas
  1. Load more activity