All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. DCUniverseAficionado

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 1,039–File 1,043: Momiji's Challenge

File 1,040 text spoilers are now out, courtesy of Sakaki and Baka: EDIT: 1,040 spoiler pics now out, with translation courtesy of Murakami, and the following link provided by Baka: https://imgur.com/a/BMRlP6B No break next week—we can expect 1,041 spoilers at this time next week.
  6. Glass Heart

Boss of The Black Organization?

What if the boss is intended to appear as something we don't expect from a series like Detective Conan: a child who doesn't appear to be anything else than a child at first, while having a fake identity, a fake life, a fake family (with agents using disguises or not) ?
  7. AMBS25

I found the English translate "From your Real Madrid Fanatic Mother". But when I check the raw version, it is actually Football フットボ ウル. And I think the most important part is the bold part like フットボ ウル in the first and second code; and フットボ ウル (bow) in the third code.
  8. Earlier
  9. Kurara-chan

Momiji is as pushy as Masumi. She is just more polite about it.
  10. RULES 1. Please use spoiler boxes until a full English translation is available. 2. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler images are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan). HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX? Just simply type the following: [spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler] 1,039 spoilers are now out... in fact, all 16 pages of the file (albeit in very low resolution) are now out. Break next week—we can expect 1,040 spoilers at this time in two weeks. UPDATE: Here are text translations by Fujiwara and Anthony Lim:
  11. DCUniverseAficionado

Finding Episodes

That's Movie 6: The Phantom of Baker Street.
  12. Rosemary

Question about Haneda Koji (spoilers included)

Because Kohji was drugged with the earlier prototype of aptx4869 which was created by shiho's parents. Shinichi was given haibara's aptx which she created using remaining data of her parents' research.
  13. How come Haneda Koji's name was on the APTX 4869 list when he was supposed to have died 17 years ago? Didn't Vodka say in the first episode that Shinchi was the first one to take the "experimental drug"?
  14. The Banana Paladin

Last Poster Wins

welp time to win this once and for all
  15. Hi boss, you still up and kicking? :P

16. The Heisei Holmes

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

I know this is a big NO but I kinda like shinichi with kazuha
  17. Ryo

NBA

ayy another Laker fan
  18. Harshalbhoi

Finding Episodes

In which episode shinichi said if the Sherlock is brighter side then Moriarty is darker side of Sherlock something like that please tell me
  19. nakamura

In Search of an Episode

maybe this case: The Beauty, The Lies, and The Secrets (episode 826)
  20. Check this page- https://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Jet-Black_Mystery_Train There is a list of BGM and soundtracks used in the episode on this page.
  21. It's the song that is used when Vermouth is talking to Gin on the phone in episode 701 (The Jet Black Mystery Train) It plays right at the start of the episode
  22. Balthazar Manfredie

NBA

we are the same here
  23. I'm still alive!

Kinda

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Balthazar Manfredie

Balthazar Manfredie

i keep forgetting to visit dcw XD  

3. Uchiha Shadow

Uchiha Shadow

Same lol, that's why I haven't come back in a long time, now I just keep it open on a tab 24/7 so I wouldn't forget XD

4. Balthazar Manfredie

Balthazar Manfredie

i need to do the same

24. conanshinichi

Hello!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here
  25. archer

dream drug ( vermouth's drug & scotch = tstumo akai )

nice story.
  26. archer

NBA

I am fond of playing basketball and support LA Lakers
  27. archer

What's on Your Mind?

new translation project
  28. The Heisei Holmes

What Was the Last Food You Ate?

chocolate cake (made it my self)
  1. Load more activity