Big Monster Gomera Murder Case
|Title:||Big Monster Gomera Murder Case|
|Japanese Title:|| 大怪獣ゴメラ殺人事件 |
(Ōkaijū Gomera Satsujin Jiken)
|Original airdate:|| June 16, 1997 |
January 9, 2010 (Remastered version)
|Manga source:||Volume 13: Files 8-10 (128-130)|
|Dubbed episode:||Episode 65|
|Cast:|| Conan Edogawa |
|Suspects:||Daisuke Mikami, Ryota Adachi, Shugo Matsui, and Tonomi Sakaguchi|
|Case solved by:||Professor Agasa (via Conan)|
|Next Conan's Hint:||Videocassette case|
|Technical Director:||Kazuo Nogami|
|Animation Director:||Hiromi Muranaka|
|Closing song:||Hikari to Kage no Roman|
|Prev episode:||« A Ghost Ship Murder Case|
|Next episode:||The Third Fingerprint Murder Case »|
|List of episodes|
 Characters introduced
Lights, Camera, Murder! Conan and the Detective Boys visit the film set of their favorite monster, Gomera, and stumble onto a real-life murder! The most puzzling aspect of the case is the prime suspect: Gomera! The kids must uncover the truth behind the grizzly killing before the death toll rises higher!
- This is the first time that Conan uses Agasa for his deduction show. Agasa sometimes forgets to match his mouth with Conan's talking, and also sometimes talks over Conan, traits that he sometimes still does when Conan uses him for a deduction. Conan also almost gets caught by the Detective Boys, shooing them off when they ask why he is talking into a bowtie.
- This is also the first anime episode in which Conan wears casual clothes instead of his traditional suit-like outfits.
 Remastered version
A remastered version of the episode aired on January 9, 2010.
 Dub changes
- The names of the characters and places in the Funimation Dub are:
- Daisuke Mikami - Josh Listenburg
- Ryota Adachi - Ramone Amberwitz
- Shugo Matsui - Lester Higgins
- Tonomi Sakaguchi - Tamera Heatherly
- Osamu Kamei - Orville Kessle