Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OK, here's the deal. I'm in a really bad mood because of a few DCW members. I'm really starting to think joining DCW was a mistake.

Therefore, don't mess with me. I'll just pack up and leave. And I won't come back. Ever.

And to those certain DCW members: You know who you are.

OK, here's the deal. I'm in a really bad mood because of a few DCW members. I'm really starting to think joining DCW was a mistake.

Therefore, don't mess with me. I'll just pack up and leave. And I won't come back. Ever.

And to those certain DCW members: You know who you are.

*blinks* What happened? So...you're really going now? Why?

Never regret something that once made you smile.

And if you're talking about me, I'm sorry. I don't know who.

I like interrupting people. :P NYC was fun... But our teacher wouldn't let us stop on the way back, meaning 4 hours without a bathroom and no dinner until 8:20.

My self-discipline failed. XP

That reminds me,

"Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something." - Morihei Ueshiba

Well, Cool fact: Edison tried 2000 different combinations to make a light bulb. He did not stop and tried until he finally made the working light bulb because he found out 2000 different ways NOT to make a light bulb.

and Mohorovicic, you should rest. I know how you feel because I've been through it. If you don't, your cranium would feel like cracking apart... since you don't have sensory nerves in your brain, you won't feel it but headaches are caused by inflammation of brain.

Head...doesn't feel good. Not at all. Not at all. :(

Rest. We can accept it if you leave DCW for a while to take a break

That reminds me,

"Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something." - Morihei Ueshiba

Well, Cool fact: Edison tried 2000 different combinations to make a light bulb. He did not stop and tried until he finally made the working light bulb because he found out 2000 different ways NOT to make a light bulb.

and Mohorovicic, you should rest. I know how you feel because I've been through it. If you don't, your cranium would feel like cracking apart... since you don't have sensory nerves in your brain, you won't feel it but headaches are caused by inflammation of brain.

Hmm...does that mean that after several more failures I will officially leave DCW? O.o :P

How many attempts will it take?

There are more stuff about failures -> success

you know that detergent called 409?

It took that person 409 time to make it.

Lol. Would you like me to try (and fail) again?

Ask Moho. I'm not even sure.

TGIF!!! But I don't feel so good today, hope I won't get a fever when I play tennis...

Of course you won't get fever in tennis... I really love tennis *laugh*

Of course you won't get fever in tennis... I really love tennis *laugh*

It's because of that, isn't it?

The problem is when I have a cold, I tend to heat up more easily in tennis. Usually, I barely break in sweat. I'm top of my class, so it shouldn't affect my games too badly, but I might not survive. :P

It's because of that, isn't it?

The problem is when I have a cold, I tend to heat up more easily in tennis. Usually, I barely break in sweat. I'm top of my class, so it shouldn't affect my games too badly, but I might not survive. :P

You mean your a pro in tennis cool! *admiring IU* teach me teach me!