Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

3 hours ago, Traxex said:

I played it and I want to be a professional gamer in DoTA 2. My favorite heroes are Chaos Knight, Phoenix, Riki, and Viper

Being a Professional Gamer is pretty cool :D

What about Traxex? :3

42 minutes ago, Neo Balthazar said:

my name is kinda fitting for this new look 

im a man ahead of my time 

Your profile picture too :P

===

On My Mind: Coding coding coding... zzzz

5 hours ago, .MK. said:

Its BB Code not BBC code :V

Same difference <_< leave me along ok I know nothing about codes orz

Also:

• Noticed that the quoting system is working a lot better. I used to have problems with moving it around when I'm composing a post, but now it has cool new abilities.
  • Your post draft is automatically saved so that it'll appear in another page of the same thread.

OMM: It's actually pretty nice outside, considering the weird super hot/super cold polarity we've been experiencing for the past week or two.

I'm just looking through at my posts from beginning of time, and... whoa. I was so genuinely amazed by the concept of an internet community it's hilarious xD

On 5/31/2016 at 5:06 PM, Neo Balthazar said:

so what does everyone think about this new look

I was so used to the old one, it's going to take a while to get used to this, but I guess it's not so bad.  I miss the option to have signatures and a profile page, but oh well.

22 hours ago, machine said:

You didn't have to do any in middle school? I don't think any of the high schools where I've lived have dissections outside of specific electives, but it's still a bit weird to hear that the only one you did was in a summer course. My grade school did quite a few over the years, the worst being a fetal pig in 7th grade. I opted out of that one for a few reasons, one of which being that I'd have to break the jaw if I was to participate.. Don't know how bloody the whole dissection process was since they shoo'd me out of the room when it came time to "work" on them, but I do know that the little tins they laid in were pretty gross by the end of the week tumblr_m42rn8fMPF1r58lid.jpg

Nah, our school district isn't particularly rich, and the money that it does have to spare is usually put toward honestly pretty useless endeavors.

22 hours ago, Strawberry Knight said:

We have reached level 36. DCW evolved.

Oh boi leggo

19 hours ago, .MK. said:

@Akazora - Hey since you are an awesome gamer. Do you know any awesome time-killing games that I could play in an iPhone? I've been travelling long distance a lot lately and I just want a to have something to kill time off other than listening to music.

"A-Awesome gamer???"

tumblr_m72uz4jm1l1rucc9wo1_500.gif?w=558

But, ehem, have you ever played the Ace Attorney series?  If you haven't, then you should check out the HD port of the original trilogy.  It costs quite a bit of money if you buy all three games, but the price is well worth it.  Not to mention, I believe the first two cases of the first game are free, so if you want to just try it out and see how it is before investing money then you have the option to do so.  It's text based so you don't have to worry about the controls, and the three games will keep you busy for quite a while.

--

OMM: ANIME IS SAVED!  KYOANI FINDS A WAY!

Step up your game ufotable, you guys have been slackin'

17 hours ago, Kirsch said:

Same difference <_< leave me along ok I know nothing about codes orz

Also:

• Noticed that the quoting system is working a lot better. I used to have problems with moving it around when I'm composing a post, but now it has cool new abilities.
  • Your post draft is automatically saved so that it'll appear in another page of the same thread.

OMM: It's actually pretty nice outside, considering the weird super hot/super cold polarity we've been experiencing for the past week or two.

Bu-But I'm just correcting you... D: No need to be angry at me. :( Btw, BB means Bulletin Board. You won't forget the acronym now.

Also, I may add that the editor is kinda wonky and hard to use. Try adding a quote box and then writing a text below it and then select everything and press delete. Nothing happens. It's also pretty hard to move the quote, spoiler etc etc boxes around, you can't just cut then paste them. You have to drag them which doesn't quite work well.

9 hours ago, Akazora said:

"A-Awesome gamer???"

tumblr_m72uz4jm1l1rucc9wo1_500.gif?w=558

But, ehem, have you ever played the Ace Attorney series?  If you haven't, then you should check out the HD port of the original trilogy.  It costs quite a bit of money if you buy all three games, but the price is well worth it.  Not to mention, I believe the first two cases of the first game are free, so if you want to just try it out and see how it is before investing money then you have the option to do so.  It's text based so you don't have to worry about the controls, and the three games will keep you busy for quite a while.

I don't have money man. *sigh* I wish you would recommend me something free. But I'll definitely try the first game.

7 hours ago, Traxex said:

@.MK. Drow Ranger? I haven't mastered playing as her. Maybe I'll be famous in two years or less ^^

I'm not trying to be arrogant here but if you want to be a super good DotA player, you have to master Drow Ranger and maybe Sniper. Those are like the Basic Heroes you can use in the Game. Also, just to clarify. I only play DotA 1 and not 2.

And do you play against real humans or bots?

===

On My Mind: Haven't made much progress this week.

@.MK. I may use Sniper though on this weekend. I had played other heroes such as Shadow Fiend, Windranger, Zeus and Phantom Lancer.

Mostly humans, all-pick. Tried Ability Draft for once, but lost the match. Planned to enter MMR after learn to play all of the heroes (Although I will not pick Earth Spirit in normal match.).

12 minutes ago, Traxex said:

@.MK. I may use Sniper though on this weekend. I had played other heroes such as Shadow Fiend, Windranger, Zeus and Phantom Lancer.

Mostly humans, all-pick. Tried Ability Draft for once, but lost the match. Planned to enter MMR after learn to play all of the heroes (Although I will not pick Earth Spirit in normal match.).

I see. Just keep practicing. You'll be better definitely :)

24 minutes ago, Kjeldahl said:

Am I the only one getting all these sad feels because the older DCW is gone and we can never see it ever again.

;_________;

not necessarily

--

uh, well, this new layout is... interesting

I didn't realize the flat design movement was that far-reaching, not that I mind or anything

we've lost a bit of customization, and it'll probably take me some time to get used to navigating this new layout since it doesn't feel as clear-cut as the former one, so I guess I'm kinda neutral on this

but I have a feeling that it'll grow on me soon

47 minutes ago, Kjeldahl said:

Am I the only one getting all these sad feels because the older DCW is gone and we can never see it ever again.

;_________;

Eden... ;____; I felt like what when Facebook went from wall to timeline... Though I don't get that feel now... :3

3 hours ago, The Banana Paladin said:

The display name history has disappeared. Not. According. To. Keikaku. *tries to hold in tears*

Translator's Note: Keikaku means "plan"

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Kenzi said:

not necessarily

--

uh, well, this new layout is... interesting

I didn't realize the flat design movement was that far-reaching, not that I mind or anything

we've lost a bit of customization, and it'll probably take me some time to get used to navigating this new layout since it doesn't feel as clear-cut as the former one, so I guess I'm kinda neutral on this

but I have a feeling that it'll grow on me soon

ARIGATO    

;____________;

19 hours ago, Aadikudo said:

Eden... ;____; I felt like what when Facebook went from wall to timeline... Though I don't get that feel now... :3

Facebook still sucks, I only use it to save my game progress on android :3

16 hours ago, Neo Balthazar said:

Change is tough

But constant

I NEED YOU AS MY GYM PARTNER.