Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Today's Bad Stories

Today's bad stories.

Tell us your bad stories of the day. We will try to comfort you here ali_071.gif...

I got this idea from DCTP -> http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=4005.0

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/th_096_K.gif[/img]']

Surely you've done something that you're regretted or some bad stuff happened to you today.. So post it and make your heart feel better cheesy.gif

There isn't a thread about it here... so... ali_058.gif

• Upvote 1

gah nothing sad really happened today, but in English class my teacher had some little stuffed bunny, and it looked small, dirty and old so when I asked her why does she keep it, she said that she had a student 18 years ago with cancer and that when she was in the hospital befor she die, 064.gif064.gif064.gif064.gifshe made that bunny for her, and that she had it ever since then....

It was yesterday, not today, but my goldfish grew so big that it ate the little fish it shared the tank with.d33561e9.gif

How do it was eaten?

I saw it spit out the headc8908497.gif

@blueberry: That's really sad... :(

It was yesterday, not today, but my goldfish grew so big that it ate the little fish it shared the tank with.d33561e9.gif

How do it was eaten?

@blueberry: That's really sad... :(

yup.... it is and your story reminds me of when a long long time ago we had fish tank (we have also had birds, cats and dogs) and when one day the dog ate the fish!!!th_090_.gif and after like 2 years after the dog died as well gah... he was like 16 when he died though which is very good for a dog now we don't have any pets 064.gif but that was a long time ago I was 7 then I barely remember anything th_107_.gif

yociexp39.gif SO SAD....

*hugs*

gah nothing sad really happened today, but in English class my teacher had some little stuffed bunny, and it looked small, dirty and old so when I asked her why does she keep it, she said that she had a student 18 years ago with cancer and that when she was in the hospital befor she die, 064.gif064.gif064.gif064.gifshe made that bunny for her, and that she had it ever since then....

*hugs*

How do it was eaten?

*hugs*

I had many goldfishes before, but they all died too, miss-bone-33.gif your story reminds me of my childhood, when my siblings used to call me goldfish, my brother tried to stangle me twice, but thanks god that I survived

yup.... it is and your story reminds me of when a long long time ago we had fish tank (we have also had birds, cats and dogs) and when one day the dog ate the fish!!!th_090_.gif and after like 2 years after the dog died as well gah... he was like 16 when he died though which is very good for a dog now we don't have any pets 064.gif but that was a long time ago I was 7 then I barely remember anything th_107_.gif

*hugs*

Two things happened:

1: I got F on exam...

2: I hit writer's block for my next chapter of fanfic; will be delayed again...

writers-block.jpg

*hugs*

• Upvote 1

I saw supposed to go on a 4-day ski trip to Nagano with my friends but since yesterday I've had a terrible cold that didn't go away in time. Now I'm stuck at home with a throat that's killing me.

I saw supposed to go on a 4-day ski trip to Nagano with my friends but since yesterday I've had a terrible cold that didn't go away in time. Now I'm stuck at home with a throat that's killing me.

My throats killing me too...dry.gifbut its more annoying then painful grumble grumble...

I remember. A while ago. How long was it, months? ages ago?

Oh yeah. It was somewhen in April 2011. This year. *nods*

~FLASHBACK~

My childhood friend comes over to my house.

CF: Hey, you want me to jailbreak your iTouch?

Me: No way, José! Who are you kidding?

CF: B...but... :( D: DX *starts crying*

Me: Fiine. Here *hands iTouch over* happy now?

CF: Yayy~~ :):D XDD

Me: <_< are you sure about it, though? is it legal? is it safe??

CF: Yupp, just wait a minute!! XD

Me: Okay... :)

*time passes*

CF: and it's done!! I jailbroke your iTouch~! Yayy \o/

Me: lemme see it

*takes back iTouch* *scrolls though pages*

Me: Wait...wait. What's this thing called 'Cydia'?

CF: It's the application for jailbreaking~~ stupid :P

Me: Oia!!! <_<

CF: sorry... :P

Me: *looks through 'Cydia' * but what's with all these updates?

CF: ooh... we have to payy

Me: You're paying for it!!!

CF: Noo I cannot...I have no money... please~!!!

Me: Then I'm restoring my iTouch!! DX

CF: But look through what we did just to get it jailbro-

Me: I'M RESTORING IT!!

CF: not my fault right??

Me: Hmph <_< yeah. ok.

CF: Yayy~ *leaves room*

Me: *connects iTouch to laptop* *restores iTouch*

Alright... it's restored...

*looks through iTouch*

wait a second here. WT Fudge happened to all the notes I wrote? What about the evidence I came up with about the boss of the BO??

The data... all of it! It's gone!!

:( D: D': DXX 33c4b951.gif

~~END FLASHBACK~~~