Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Who Do You Want To Meet in Real Life?

You mean me and Pontoon?

Should I show you the video of us fooling around and eventually ending up with the bed out the window? Maybe that will change your mind...:P

SHOW US!!!

I want to meet:

IdentityUnknown

Chelseaj500

Mohorovicic

Why thank you.

Don't worry. No offense taken.

And maybe they are just a bit busy. Like, blueberry hasn't been on for months. Shuichi Akai only comes on a bit, and never does much any more. The mods have been extremely silent. Where is everyone from when I first joined!? They all disappeared! If they all continued to post, along with me, Aeyra, Moho, IdentityUnknown, etc. (Too many to list. Sorry if I left you out), things would be a lot more lively.

*nods head in agreement*

I agree with Moho-kun. Forgetting Giga is a sin. :P

conanshinichi, how DARE you forget me? *rages*

You also forgot two of the mods.

I call it the DCW Massacre. I got out my shotgun and...you fill in the rest. Personally, I don't know what happened either.

YOU KILLED THEM! Oh well, I hope their spirits come back...

I don't know that many people yet... but I want to meet Mohorovicic, Aeyra, and IdentityUnknown. I wish I had more people to talk about DC with... my bf's the only other DC fan in my grade :P

Why thank you.

It's always us three. Perhaps we should come up with a name for that threesome.

Hmm...interesting, but Aeyra should probably do it.

Aww.... Thanks. You're lucky, you actually have a friend that likes DC. I don't.

I'll come up with it later. (^- ^)

:D Great!

Hmm, I'd like to meet Mohorovicic, Aeyra, the mods, Maurice, Officer Kaoko, Detective Kudo, and pretty much everybody else on DCW. And I really want to see that video of you guys fooling around, Mohorovicic...

I think I'd like to meet most people on my friends' list.

I'm not sure yet 'cause I'm new one here but at least those ones on my "friends list". (I'm not writing anything else here 'cause that list might grow bigger.) :razz:

I'm not sure yet 'cause I'm new one here but at least those ones on my "friends list". (I'm not writing anything else here 'cause that list might grow bigger. :razz:

You can always click the handy edit button at the bottom of your post...or even post it again...

Everyone has those days when they plan to get everything done but when it comes down to it we kind of just... die halfway through and come online to DCW ^^

And now the list of people I want to meet has lengthened... Still Skyron, IdentityUnknown, and Aeyra but now there's also Chelseaj500, Savior, Edogawa-kun1430, and Cammy3131 and I already know Meitantei Holmes... it's only been about a month since I joined and I already feel closer to some people online than the people in my school :P

dry.gif

PYRE CALLED ME MARK!!!! rolleyes.gif

I've been calling you that forever. Not to mention I even asked you and you said it was okay...

Would you rather me call you Mohorovicic? Or come up with some random nickname for you?

Sorry, sorry! ^.^; I apologize to all who were kinda POed that they weren't on my list. I wanted to keep it short. So here's my NEW list:

-CJ-chan

-Aeyra

-IdentityUnknown

-Mohorovicic

-Detective Kudo

-Our lovely Romeo and Juliet of DCW

-Shinco-kun

-Officer Kaoko

-Detective Gin

-Kiel

-Akai Shuichi

-Forever Lost