Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Southpaw

Southpaw's AMV's

I tried to do this yesterday, but embedding the videos didn't work, so this time I'm just gonna put links here and you guys can follow them to where my videos are being stored

"Keep You By My Side"

-Shinichi (Conan)/Ran

"His Two Worlds"

-Shinichi (Conan)

I know both of these videos have issues... the quality on the first one isn't all that great, and even though the second one is better, it's laden with subtitles. I apologize for this, as I was only using what I could get my hands on at the time, but aside from that, I think they're not so bad for an amateur. I'm making plans to do a third video, and for that one I'm trying to get decent quality raw clips, so I'm really hoping it'll come out better ^_^

They're really nice! ^^

It's true that the quality isn't the best but the montage itself is pretty cool. I like how many of the transitions coincide with the music's rhythm. One suggestion I have though would be to try and get rid of the subtitles (maybe download the raw versions?) when you're trying to match the video sequences with the lyrics from the song being played: they can get pretty distracting when trying to focus on the song's lyrics and the video. But other than that, I like the fact that you chose lots of nice little parts here and there and made it match the music. All in all, I think they are pretty well-done for your very first 2 videos! So, congratulations!! :)

They're really nice! ^^

It's true that the quality isn't the best but the montage itself is pretty cool. I like how many of the transitions coincide with the music's rhythm. One suggestion I have though would be to try and get rid of the subtitles (maybe download the raw versions?) when you're trying to match the video sequences with the lyrics from the song being played: they can get pretty distracting when trying to focus on the song's lyrics and the video. But other than that, I like the fact that you chose lots of nice little parts here and there and made it match the music. All in all, I think they are pretty well-done for your very first 2 videos! So, congratulations!! :)

I know about the issues with subtitles, as I struggled with it myself (and have seen other Conan vids with too many subtitles)... part of the problem, actually, was that what I was conceptualizing was influenced by what was being said in some cases instead of just what was happening on the screen. In my next one, I expect that it will be a lot more demonstrative, and I hope the raw clips I'm collecting will fit together well :)