Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

in what episode did ran and conan cook together

i'm really dying to watch it.. please tell me the episode's number

11-1.png

The Seven Wonders of the Hiroshima Miyajima Tour

Found by noting it was an Anime Original episode with an art style indicating it is after episode 500. I looked at the people appearing pictures in each AO after 500 in this list of anime episodes.

• Upvote 3

do you mean, just maybe, the case with ran and shinichi and their plate number game ....400

No, I don’t think it was that… I remember the DB riding on the back of a car or bus and looking at passing cars’ license numbers, making up words or something like that with them.

I want to say it was during the Shūichi introduction arc but I’m not really sure… the artstyle was kinda new, certainly not one of the old episodes (or maybe I saw it remastered).

Will if I remember correctly, Kogoro and his family were travelling and they meet another travellers, and then after they know he is the famous detective one of them ask him to talk about his cases..

I am curious what episodes are counterparts to these volumes:

1. "The Uptight Party" (緊迫のコンパ "Kinpaku no Kompa"?)
  2. "The Secret Visit" (秘密の家庭訪問 "Himitsu no Kateihōmon"?)
  3. "Boring Game" (つまんない試合 "Tsuman'nai Shiai"?)
  4. "Big Win!" (大当たり! "Ōatari!"?)
  5. "Exciting Interview" (ワクワク取材 "Waku-waku Shuzai"?)
  6. "Message of the True Criminal" (真犯人の伝言 "Shin Han'nin no Dengon"?)
  7. "The Detective Boys" (ザ・少年探偵団 "Za Shōnen Tantei-dan"?)
  8. "Heiji's Memories" (平次の思い出 "Heiji no Omoide"?)
  9. "The Snow Woman's Plans" (雪女の計 "Yuki Onna no Kei"?)
  10. "Mystery on the Lift" (謎のリフト "Nazo no Rifuto"?)
  11. "The Legend of the Snow Woman's Silver Kimono" (雪女の銀衣伝説 "Yuki Onna no Gingoromo Densetsu"?)

I am curious what episodes are counterparts to these volumes:

511. "The Uptight Party" (緊迫のコンパ "Kinpaku no Kompa"?)

512. "The Secret Visit" (秘密の家庭訪問 "Himitsu no Kateihōmon"?)

513. "Boring Game" (つまんない試合 "Tsuman'nai Shiai"?)

514. "Big Win!" (大当たり! "Ōatari!"?)

515. "Exciting Interview" (ワクワク取材 "Waku-waku Shuzai"?)

516. "Message of the True Criminal" (真犯人の伝言 "Shin Han'nin no Dengon"?)

517. "The Detective Boys" (ザ・少年探偵団 "Za Shōnen Tantei-dan"?)

518. "Heiji's Memories" (平次の思い出 "Heiji no Omoide"?)

519. "The Snow Woman's Plans" (雪女の計 "Yuki Onna no Kei"?)

520. "Mystery on the Lift" (謎のリフト "Nazo no Rifuto"?)

521. "The Legend of the Snow Woman's Silver Kimono" (雪女の銀衣伝説 "Yuki Onna no Gingoromo Densetsu"?)

511-514 --> Anime Episode 431-432: Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 7

515-517 --> Anime Episode 435-436: Information Gathered About the Detective Boys

518-521 --> Anime Episode 490: Heiji Hattori vs. Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Battle on the Ski Slope

511-514 --> Anime Episode 431-432: Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 7

515-517 --> Anime Episode 435-436: Information Gathered About the Detective Boys

518-521 --> Anime Episode 490: Heiji Hattori vs. Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Battle on the Ski Slope

Thanks

527558_413813305296382_474198575_n.jpg

Can anyone please tell me which is this Episode?

I Assume it's a filler as I haven't watched this episode yet, Because  I've stopped watching the fillers after Episode 200. Thank you!

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but…

Did you guys know of this website? http://websunday.net/conandb/top.html

It’s in Japanese, but it’s a database of cases and it seems like you can search it based on which characters appear in a case (tick their icon and press the red button), and possibly has many other functionalities (you can search for text too), I haven’t looked much into it but it seems interesting. Although it’s strange, I’ve just tested searching for 殺人事件 (murder case), and the recent Ebisubashi/Ebisu bridge case popped up. I don’t recall there being a murder in that case…

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but…

Did you guys know of this website? http://websunday.net/conandb/top.html

It’s in Japanese, but it’s a database of cases and it seems like you can search it based on which characters appear in a case (tick their icon and press the red button), and possibly has many other functionalities (you can search for text too), I haven’t looked much into it but it seems interesting. Although it’s strange, I’ve just tested searching for 殺人事件 (murder case), and the recent Ebisubashi/Ebisu bridge case popped up. I don’t recall there being a murder in that case…

I've heard of this site and have it bookmarked, but never really used it.

It does order things by case number which is interesting.

Hey guys I can't remember what episode this is and would really appreciate it if someone could help me and it may be a two parter. The episode starts with Kogoro playing cards or mahjong or some sort of game with buddies. After inviting another one of their friends (who is a bank manager or some kind of company owner) over to play but him not arriving, even though its right across the street (or very close) They go across to find out what has been holding him up. I remember the trick has to do with the employee giving him a drink with the cup or the saucer poisoned and knowing that he had a habit of touching his hand to his mouth when he's counting money or doing something and that way he could have him essentially poison himself and he would be able to clean poison off of the cup or saucer (i believe he also made the drink wrong so that it would get sent back and cleaned rite away.) anyway thanks guys! hope someone can help me