51-100 Corpse

101-200 Half Dead

200-250 Barely Alive

250-500 Hospitalised

500-700 Child

700-1000 Teenager

1000-1500 Human

1500-1000000000000000000 Ex-Human(deAd)

Then people will ask, in PM and on the forums, for people to give them reps. It'll simply spam the system : V

(wtf is wrong with my keyboard)

What about monitoring everybody's PM's and wall-posts? :D

(Yes. Yes I am joking. XD)

I like the idea of corpse. :grin: And maybe a way to keep the spamming under control for posts is to maybe get more people on the staff and assign every person who reaches over 500 or more posts an elder from the staff or something to the color of that- like guidance counselor except they don't have to hear about twenty million member's everyday problems. If somebody is posting too rapidly then they go and check it all out to make sure that they aren't spamming. The only problem I see is the work piling up on the staff and such- and that is a big problem all on its own. (Which is why I stated "500 posts" and "new staff members" but I understand that may still pile more work on the staff than intended.)

I know that probably doesn't sound like a good idea. But as of the moment I don't see anything wrong with it or maybe I'm just misunderstanding the situation? XD Knowing me I probably am and just stated something irrelevant. But oh well.

Oww... that's hilarious 026.gif! Yes, we should do that 014.gif!

0 -> 10 = Corpse

Oh, and as for my ideas and suggestions 04a97f13.gif...

How about like this. Make a group, like which group would we like to be in.

Group:

• FBI
  • Black Organization
  • CIA
  • Metropolitan Police Department
  • Detective Agency
  • Etc.

Because everyone of us have favorite groups, so, for instance, like if you joined the BO group, your title would be something referring to them 023.gif.

Black Organization:

• 0 -> 10 = Corpse/Tool/Guinea-pig/labs experiment/Shiho's Lab Testment/Gin's servant for brushing his hair, etc.
  • 11 -> 50 = New BO Agent/Scientist/Burglar
  • 51 -> 100 = BO Agent/Killer
  • 101 -> 500 = BO Middle Ranking Agent/Assassin/Thief
  • 501 -> 1000 = BO High Ranking Member/Skilled Assassin/Spy/Sniper/BO Expert, etc.
  • 1000 -> 1500 = Boss's Fav
  • 1500 -> 2000 = Vice Boss
  • 20000 -> more = Boss

Metropolitan Police Department:

• 0 -> 10 = Suspect/Victim/Corpse/Criminal/Prisoner
  • 11 -> 20 = Newbie Police
  • 21 -> 50 = Police
  • 51 -> 100 = Police Officer/Police Detective
  • 101 -> 500 = Inspector
  • 501 -> 600 = Vice Intendant
  • 601 -> 1000 = Super Intendant

Haha, and so on... :P

[edit] Oh and... I recommend to omit post counts from these threads:

OMG! I don't want to be either of them's wife/girlfriend/spouse 860e2a45.gif! Though I don't mind... Agasa, Megure, Kogoro, etc.

Haha, aren't they 07baa27a.gif? They are hilarious. I hope he/she keeps posting more 014.gif.

Oh, haha, sorry for going off-topic 3eb4e7b3.gif... MR M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R.

Go to settings 023.gif and umm... there'd be a box saying 'Member Title'.

Wow!!! Do you know how creative you are? You have all my respect and admiration *bows down* you are awesome!!

How about this! 0 - 10 points = Mouri Kogoro

10 - 50 points = Detective boys

50 - 100 = CIA

100 - 500 = FBI

500 - 1000 = Black organization member

1000 + = Kudo Shinichi / Conan

I don't do this by who's better. I do this by how much action they had ( Even though the CIA and FBI did less stuff than the detective boys, They did get involved with the black organization

nvm. Didn't see the idea above mine XD

Chek says: Please don't double post! Edit your previous post by clicking the edit button. Thanks!

I think this is a really good idea. Maybe tweak the name of the ranks a bit but apart from that, it's great. It would be nice to have something like this to encourage members to contribute more to the community. :grin:

I think this is a really good idea. Maybe tweak the name of the ranks a bit but apart from that, it's great. It would be nice to have something like this to encourage members to contribute more to the community. :grin:

We get to change our member titles at 500 posts (or did it change), so the only way to encourage members to contribute more through titles is really two options: 1) raise the post limit needed to have custom titles or 2) eliminate custom titles.

We get to change our member titles at 500 posts (or did it change), so the only way to encourage members to contribute more through titles is really two options: 1) raise the post limit needed to have custom titles or 2) eliminate custom titles.

How about when you get to a certain number of posts you can either keep the title that corresponds to that number or make a custom title. Of course, if it is a custom title it should be in a different font of colour so if you are actually only 'Rank C' you can't change your title to 'Rank D'. If you do it would be obvious it is a custom title and not your real one.

Custom Titles work fine. I personally can't think of a ranking system for DC that works without deviating between good and evil, which in my opinion doesn't work. And the only reason to have them would be ranking title images.

The custom title system works and it gives people to choose what they want when they have reached sufficient amount of posts. Also, I've seen title ranking cause more problems as people tend to want to spam more to gain the title they want. At least with custom title that number is limited to 500.

What if we start a mini online radio station on this site like where the music that is playing is those of DC's music from before to the latest (song request may or may not be accepted) and if it is acceptable, then there is a special day every week where the number of requests for each song is summed up and it is played from the top 10 most requested up to top 1 most requested songs. It may also provide entertainment to my co-members here who were using this forum. :D

What if we start a mini online radio station on this site like where the music that is playing is those of DC's music from before to the latest (song request may or may not be accepted) and if it is acceptable, then there is a special day every week where the number of requests for each song is summed up and it is played from the top 10 most requested up to top 1 most requested songs. It may also provide entertainment to my co-members here who were using this forum. :D

To keep something like that legal, which DCW likely wants to do, there are a lot of hoops to jump through, and some red tape.

0-10 posts ,junior searcher

11-100 posts,newbie police

101-350 posts,detective boys

351-500 posts,officer

501-1000 posts,expirienced officer

1001-2000 posts,inspector

2001-4000 posts,junior detective

4001-5000 posts,conan

5001-6000 posts,high school detective

6001-7000 posts, detective

7001-8000 posts, sinichi

8001- 10000 posts,sherlock holmes

500 posts shrunken high school detective or maybe 10000 posts blueberry's friend hehe nvm or maybe just like southpaw suggested

0 = Detective kogoro

10 = inspector megure

100 = officer takiki

500 = detective Hieji

1000 = detective Conan

but then some people will argue about who is better :|

I think that's the best ranking system :D!!! ↑

Is there a Secret Santa event here in DCW?

If there isn't, there should be one!

Christmas time is nearing....how about we all decide to give gifts to one another(any kind of gift works fine) so that we'll have a memorable DC Christmas~

Is there a Destroy Delete All Notifications button? I've got more than 150 pages at the moment, and it's starting to be quite a head ache deleting them. :mellow: Is there any disadvantage if I don't?

Is there a Destroy Delete All Notifications button? I've got more than 150 pages at the moment, and it's starting to be quite a head ache deleting them. :mellow: Is there any disadvantage if I don't?

Edit my profile --> Settings --> Notification options

Scroll down to the tic boxes to limit the incoming notifications you recieve.

To delete all notifications, you will probably have to check the select all ticbox and delete the page. It's pretty fast. Just do 20 pages at a time spread out over several days and it won't be too bad.

Hey all,

Since the community has grown quite a lot since 2009, I think it would be nice to start "prettyfying" and organizing the forum a little bit. And I think we could use your help for that!

What I was thinking we could do is implement new ranks and icons for members.

Right now, the only two ranks we have are: Members and Advanced Members (not including the staff like moderators).

We also have a special group called "Donators" (only one person in it so far).

It would be interesting to have more of them and eventually DC-related. For example:

0 posts and more => Novice

10 posts and more => Detective boy

50 posts and more => High-school detective

100 posts and more => Detective

etc...

or we could be original and have:

0 posts and more => Genta's friend

10 posts and more => Ayumi's friend

50 posts and more => Mitsuhiko's friend

100 posts and more => Detective Boys

500 posts and more => Ai's friend

1000 posts and more => Ran's friend

2500 posts and more => Gin's nemesis

etc...

You get the idea.

So, what I'm asking of you guys is to suggest nice/cool/fun ranks and then we'll choose the best ones (or do a vote, we'll see). Don't hesitate to think outside of the box!

As for the icons, you may have noticed that we only have:

x number of dots for members: bullet_green.png

Admin: admin.png

Moderators: staff.png

Once we decide on the ranks or if you feel motivated, we would really like some suggestions or designs for the icons as well. For example, it could be Genta's face for the "Genta's friend" rank, etc...

Again, any idea is welcome. Just let your imagination go wild! biggrin.gif

I hope this is gonna be a successful little event here and that you guys have fun with it. wink.gif

Thank you and may the fun begin!

0-10 posts ,junior searcher

11-100 posts,newbie police

101-350 posts,detective boys

351-500 posts,officer

501-1000 posts,expirienced officer

1001-2000 posts,inspector

2001-4000 posts,junior detective

4001-5000 posts,conan

5001-6000 posts,high school detective

6001-7000 posts, detective

7001-8000 posts, sinichi