Detective Conan World
Maurice

Looking for ideas and talent! :)

I really like the first ranking, but maybe include police detective before high school detective, as well as famous detective and Holmes after the ranking detective. for instance:

0 posts and more => Novice10 posts and more => Detective boy50 posts and more => Police Detective75 posts and more => High-school detective100 posts and more => Detective200 posts and more => Famous Detective500 posts and more => Sherlock Holmes

Don't you mean Meitantei? :-D

When I quote lists, why do they turn out like jumbles above?

Go to the settings....

Go to settings 023.gif and umm... there'd be a box saying 'Member Title'.

I couldn't find it...sad.gif

I couldn't find it...sad.gif

oww? It's at the place where |¤¤Û¤¤| edit чöü name and all Ŧђǎт... Below it, there's the box with the title 'member's title'

oww? It's at the place where |¤¤Û¤¤| edit чöü name and all Ŧђǎт... Below it, there's the box with the title 'member's title'

The box under mine says "Manage notes".

Anyway, is there any more posts about this subject?

it's ANOKATA!!! NO!!!!haha

*shoots Shuichith_116_.gif* wait.... aren't you supposed to be dead?!?!th_111_.gif didn't Kir kill huh?1b38f9e2.gif........ well looks like I'll have to get rid of you with my own hands muhahahahhaaha071.gif

Alright, to answer everyone's question here (and to get back to the original topic :P), here's why you can't change your member title:

You need to have at least 500 posts to be allowed to change your member title.

Let's just say it's a cool privilege reserved to dedicated and active forum members. :D (it would be much less special if anyone could just register and have funky member titles when they haven't yet contributed much to the forum).

Now, back on topic please? ^^;

Alright, to answer everyone's question here (and to get back to the original topic :P), here's why you can't change your member title:

You need to have at least 500 posts to be allowed to change your member title.

Let's just say it's a cool privilege reserved to dedicated and active forum members. :D (it would be much less special if anyone could just register and have funky member titles when they haven't yet contributed much to the forum).

Now, back on topic please? ^^;

Guess I'll have to work to that.

Anyways, I don't think the "boyfriend" "girlfriend" thing wouldn't work out for some reason.

I'd prefer "friend".

Have you considered giving members of DCW awards? Ex: Wiki Work Award...

There's a lot of people on this forum now.

To be honest, I think awards would only make people post unnecessary stuff just for the sake of winning an award. It would have to be organized really well for that to happen.

But what if their were Multiple awards given per month?

Ex:

Best Manga Updater : "name"

and so on.

People dont have to know what the awards are based on so then some people may feel motivated to edit alot more or something along those lines.