Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Post Your 5 Top Movies (and why)

Look at the movie yourself before judging how it is through rankings.

I have, and I regret seeing it in theaters. Because I saw it, I have decided to not see the new one. God I never wished so much that I didn't see a movie in theaters IN MY LIFE.

If not the worst movie of the decade, then it is at the very least the worst Box office hit of the decade.

1.) The Matrix 1-3 (Just the best, made me fan of Wachowski brothers) - I have to say it's because of it's underlying symbolism and theme. I love those stuffs and because it has a big 'moral of the story' in it.

2.) LotR 1-3/Star Wars 1-6 (The two best High Fantasy Movies of all time) - These two just rocked the world. The best of all the rest. Just set the standard for space-fi movies and high fantasy movies

3.) Inception/ Cloud Atlas (Best of all the solo movies) - Symbolism FTW! :D I love how Cloud Atlas interwined the plot together. And Inception, really, should've won Di Caprio an Oscar.

4.) Batman trilogy - Most awesome superhero trilogy. Love how Nolan really creates an emotional movie and one that has depth with it. This made me fan of him.

5.) Chronicles of Narnia 1-3 - Great movie with great symbolism. But looks like I ain't gonna watch the next ones. The Final Movie was already hanging by a thread.

1. Inception (One of the best movies ever)

The Call (The thrill and shrill made me stire)

Juno (A nice message carrying movie)

Mirrors (The gruesome scenes really scared me since I'm not that horror-movie-freak)

Apocalypto (The actual world shown about Amazon before civilization)

1. Sherlock Holmes 2 : A game of shadows ->pretty good and i like it

2. Detective Conan 6 : The Phantom of Baker Street -> after watched it, i start to read sherlock holmes novel

3. Detective Conan 18 : Sniper from another dimention -> yeah i really like akai person and the plot is amusing

4. Ao Haru Ride -> romance movie and about first love

5. Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisuiteru -> romance and mosic movie