Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Song You Listened To?

Currently listening to Granrodeo. They have really good sound and remind me of B'z.

Sometime ago I listened to Dreamcatcher. They are a Kpop girl group but like my friend described them to me "Kpop that sounds like Jrock" they are brilliant!

[[THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND IS NOW A "POST SHITTY SONGS OLD ZOOMERS HEARD ON THE RADIO IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL" THREAD]]

SONGS MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYED ON POP RADIO STATIONS FROM 2008 THROUGH 2015 (+/- 2 years)

ANY SONGS NOT CONFORMING TO THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET WITH STERN DISAPPROVAL AND MEMBERS GUILTY OF SKIRTING THE RULES WILL RECEIVE SWIFT DISCIPLINARY ACTION FROM THE LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

**Neighborhood Watch members include me, an old zoomer, as well as @machine, also an old zoomer (we have no actual authority, so post whatever you want I guess idk)

Bonus points for songs that...

1. You forgot existed
  2. Bring back embarrassing memories
  3. Are so bad they're good
  4. Would be cancel-able by today's standards

Happy Nostalgia-Posting!!

73669138_nyancat.gif.2d70765ee322b53cdba4dd935d01dc58.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll start with a certified middle school dance classic:

But! I'm not a Zoomer! am I? ..Am I a zoomer?

Edit: I'm a boomer, I must be. :V Accidentally sent it before I could finish writing, atop of double-posting. Was listening to Don't Stop Believin' by Journey.

Edited by Kid the Phantom Thief
I'm getting too old for this shit
  • Like 1