Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
OgieReeves

I don't know how to cosplay as Conan Edogawa

I'm new here and I don't know if this is in the right section, and I apologise if it's not. But I need help with this. I tried asking this question on Yahoo! Answers and never got an answer, so I thought I'd ask it here. 

I have dark brown hair and I wear glasses, so I guess I could do a good Conan cosplay. So anyways, I'm not going to buy the cosplay online since I don't have the money for it right now, so I'm going to buy the clothes in the local stores in my area. I have a few questions, if anyone could help me.

How do I make my hair like Conan's? (my hair is medium length, by the way) 

Could I use red Converse shoes for the cosplay since it's my only option right now?

Plus, it's cold out where I live, so I can't wear shorts. I don't know what to do about the pants until it warms up.

I don't do cosplay, but digging through sites like Cosplay.com forums might help.

They mentioned something about using another wig, cutting out strands of hair, shaping it, then glueing it on to the base for the cowlick.