Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

I need to buy an anime poster...

Where can I buy decent anime posters? I'm getting a gift for someone and would like to find a poster for an anime like Baccano!, Cowboy Bebop, FMA brotherhood, Trigun, etc. I would like some tips about reliable places to buy from.

I always use Amazon. Although I haven't bought posters over the Internet in general, Amazon always has customer reviews. Since the customers are most likely fans, their reaction should be the most relevant.

• Upvote 1

Redbubble is my go-to place.  I buy t-shirts from them all the time and they're amazing.  Redbubble is a site where you order anything from shirts to posters to phone cases to mugs to tote bags with special designs on them.  It doesn't specialize in anime and manga material, but is rather an open forum where users submit their own art and designs to sell on items.  Original creators of designs get a small profit from everything they sell, too.  It's a really great site and everything is reasonably priced given the flexibility of the system.  Also, I've found that actual products end up looking better than the previews online.   

• Upvote 1

Redbubble is my go-to place.  I buy t-shirts from them all the time and they're amazing.  Redbubble is a site where you order anything from shirts to posters to phone cases to mugs to tote bags with special designs on them.  It doesn't specialize in anime and manga material, but is rather an open forum where users submit their own art and designs to sell on items.  Original creators of designs get a small profit from everything they sell, too.  It's a really great site and everything is reasonably priced given the flexibility of the system.  Also, I've found that actual products end up looking better than the previews online.   

Redbubble is dope. I got stickers for my laptop from their site.

• Upvote 1

It depends on where you're near. Amazon is great in general, but if you are in a city with a China town, it would serve you well to check there. However, when I was buying anime merch, I always frequented animecastle.com. This was even before I discovered they were local.

• Upvote 1

did kyuu just post here

The stars must be aligning, not that I can see them through the clouds or anything.

It depends on where you're near. Amazon is great in general, but if you are in a city with a China town, it would serve you well to check there. However, when I was buying anime merch, I always frequented animecastle.com. This was even before I discovered they were local.

Not sure if Chek still needs helps finding anime merchandise, but damn Anime Castle looks awesome.  I may want to buy some stuff from them now that I know they exist, so here's a rep for helping me out at least.  (I want to get that Fate/Zero messanger bag, but my Majora's Mask bag will hate me for it.)