Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

Mine has something to do with my name.

My name is Sophia Frances and my last name is Eviota, so basically I just took a couple of letters from it, placed it together and formed iafranev. It has been a long time code name of mine. :P

my username is silverbullet28 well. I know that eveyone knows the meaning of my username. It is from the episode 345 "Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night (2.5 Hour Special)"

J stand for my name Jenny

Conan stand for Conan

K stand for Kudo, Kitty, Kenkai(Kenkai is my last name)

Whatever u want for the last one, i go with all

J stand for my name Jenny

Conan stand for Conan

K stand for Kudo, Kitty, Kenkai(Kenkai is my last name)

Whatever u want for the last one, i go with all

K...

???

The vulgar word...

ok well... since i changed mine from tacticalwolf to Kiel i thought i'd say why!

ok so one day i felt like making a 'name' that i can use for writing or whatever, and i was throwing random syllables together and i got Kiel.... so now i use Kiel/Kiel95 and such, BUT i did not know that here were actually characters with the name Kiel... that makes me sad that i'm not very original... :( i'm going to think really hard and try to come up wih a cool name that nobody has yet!!!!

My user name... isn't display name? Anyway, I think I will explain it now. Although it's rather lame (no, it's cool023.gif!).

At first my display name was 'Miss Blue Hyuga', yes I know... it was totally uncoolkiddy.gif! I put 'Blue', because it's my favorite color. And the name 'Hyuga', I took it from the anime series, Naruto... yeah, the Hyuga Clan that is... And Hinata Hyuga is one of my favorite characters.

After awhile, I thought it was kind of lame... and I decided to change it...

And 'Kaoko' came to mindf529a952.gif... Just to let you know, 'Kaoko' is a name that just popped into my head from nowhereth_107_.gif... then I tried to figure out if 'Kaoko' had any special meanings014.gif. I googled on the web for 'List of Japanese Female Names'. I got one amazingly long list, but I just couldn't find 'Kaoko' in thereth_015_orz-v2.gif. Umm... and then I googled it in Google Images, but all they give me is these weird picture of strange products (that I've never heard ofth_118_.gif). If I tried to figure out myself what does 'Kaoko' stands for (in Japanese)... it'd be: '顔' (kao), a Kanji for 'face', and '子' (ko) a Kanji for 'child'... Face Child? Weird... makes no sense at all4fd9f2d3.gif!

So... yeah, I decided to put 'Kaoko', the mysterious nameth_111_.gif... Ah! No, no, no042.gif! Actually... of how I got the name was: My real name begins with 'K', and if you tried to Japanize it, it'd turn to 'Kaora'... I actually took away the 'ra', and added the 'ko' instead. So it became 'Kaoko'... yeah, 'Kaoko' is a pretty cool name so I decided that it should be my alias B).

And then when I tried to change my display name to 'Kaoko', just 'Kaoko' itself sounded boring... so I added 'Detective', which sounded more interesting and cool :D.

P.S. I'm thinking if I should write a story about Detective Kaoko... I already had the plot and an intro in mind... I'm only wondering if anyone would be bothered to read it. People reads my stories only because they are mostly Fan-Fiction... which are of course Detective Conan. If I tried to add a character named 'Kaoko' (which is basicly based on me) in Detective Conan World, I wonder if it would be interesting. Like: I'm a crappy detective lives all by myself in this shabby, abandoned and filthy house down inside the woods. And one day there's a lad wanting a detective to help him out with some unblieavable case... he went to many famous detectives around Japan but they couldn't solve his problem... he went to Mouri Detective Agency, but Kogoro, at the time was busy watching a Yoko Okino program, so he shoos of the lad and kicked him down the stairs. And then the young man went to Shinichi Kudo's house, but finds out that no one is living there... and then his only hope was... me, detective Kaoko who only famous of finding loss cats and strange items... and only popular among children who views me as a clown. And this lad named, Atsushi, tells me all this complicated cases and stuff... haha... sorry for going out of the topic. I think I will try to write it down when I'm done with both of my Fan-fictions, The Best Moments, and The Brutal Loss. Thank you!

Edited by Officer Kaoko

My user name... isn't display name? Anyway, I think I will explain it now. Although it's rather lame (no, it's cool023.gif!).

At first my display name was 'Miss Blue Hyuga', yes I know... it was totally uncoolkiddy.gif! I put 'Blue', because it's my favorite color. And the name 'Hyuga', I took it from the anime series, Naruto... yeah, the Hyuga Clan that is... And Hinata Hyuga is one of my favorite characters.

After awhile, I thought it was kind of lame... and I decided to change it.

And 'Kaoko' came to mindf529a952.gif... Just to let you know, 'Kaoko' is a name that just popped into my head from nowhereth_107_.gif... then I tried to figure out if 'Kaoko' had any special meanings014.gif. I googled on the web for 'List of Japanese Female Names'. I got one amazingly long list, but I just couldn't find 'Kaoko' in thereth_015_orz-v2.gif. Umm... and then I googled it in Google Images, but all they give me is these weird picture of strange products (that I've never heard ofth_118_.gif). If I tried to figure out myself what does 'Kaoko' stands for (in Japanese)... it'd be: 'Kao', a Kanji for 'face', and 'ko' a Kanji for 'child'... Face Child? Weird... makes no sense at all4fd9f2d3.gif!

So... yeah, I decided to put 'Kaoko', the mysterious name... Ah! No, no, actually... of how I got the name was: My real name begins with 'K', and if you tried to Japanize it, it'd turn to 'Kaora'... I actually took away the 'ra', and added the 'ko' instead. So it became 'Kaoko'... yeah, 'Kaoko' is a pretty cool name so I decided that it should be my alias.

And then when I tried to change my display name to 'Kaoko', just 'Kaoko' itself sounded boring... so I added 'Detective', which sounded more interesting and coolth_084_.gif.

P.S. I'm thinking if I should write a story about Detective Kaoko... I already had the plot and an intro in mind... I'm only wondering if anyone would be bothered to read it. People reads my stories only because they are mostly Fan-Fiction... which are of course Detective Conan. If I tried to add a character named 'Kaoko' (which is basicly based on me) in Detective Conan World, I wonder if it would be interesting. Like: I'm a crappy detective lives all by myself in this shabby, abandoned and filthy house down inside the woods. And one day there's a lad wanting a detective to help him out with some unblieavable case... he went to many famous detectives around Japan but they couldn't solve his problem... he went to Mouri Detective Agency, but Kogoro, at the time was busy watching a Yoko Okino program, so he shoos of the lad and kicked him down the stairs. And then the young man went to Shinichi Kudo's house, but finds out that no one is living there... and then his only hope was... me, detective Kaoko who only famous of finding loss cats and strange items... and only popular among children who views me as a clown. And this lad named, Atsushi, tells me all this complicated cases and stuff... haha... sorry for going out of the topic. I think I will try to write it down when I'm done with both of my Fan-fictions, The Best Moments, and The Brutal Loss. Thank you!

I would read it! even if it wasn't a fanfic i'd read it!!! cuz i luvs you ^-^ <3

ok well... since i changed mine from tacticalwolf to Kiel i thought i'd say why!

ok so one day i felt like making a 'name' that i can use for writing or whatever, and i was throwing random syllables together and i got Kiel.... so now i use Kiel/Kiel95 and such, BUT i did not know that here were actually characters with the name Kiel... that makes me sad that i'm not very original... :( i'm going to think really hard and try to come up wih a cool name that nobody has yet!!!!

kiel...sounds familiar... Kal el !

Ok, so, I will be calling you superman from now :)

And 'Kaoko' came to mindf529a952.gif... Just to let you know, 'Kaoko' is a name that just popped into my head from nowhereth_107_.gif

I thought it was because you love Kaito and Aoko :P

If I tried to figure out myself what does 'Kaoko' stands for (in Japanese)... it'd be: '顔' (kao), a Kanji for 'face', and '子' (ko) a Kanji for 'child'... Face Child? Weird... makes no sense at all4fd9f2d3.gif!

We could interpret it as babyfaced hehe

I would read it! even if it wasn't a fanfic i'd read it!!! cuz i luvs you ^-^ <3

:wub: wub is in the air tonight ahaha

... ok then...

I superman! lawlz 8-)

It's a bird! Nuuu~~ it's a plane! It's.. Kiel?! :blink:

I am planning to change my name back to Shuichi Akai but it is already stolen by some freaks. So, I will currently use this same name. About the member title, I am planning to change it. Any ideas on what I should change it to?

Just like Kaoko, 'HalfAngel' just popped into my mind, and that's how it came to be my display name, but now I think it's lame... :mellow:

I'm thinking of changing it to something like 'Flying Scales' (because I love dragons :D) or 'White Crow' (something else that just popped into my mind... I'll probably regret it if I use this :rolleyes: ).

I thought it was because you love Kaito and Aoko :P

Wow8c460310.gif! I never actually thought of that! All I thought was that Kaoko is similiar to Aoko (just add 'K' at the beginning th_084_.gif). But phew... never thought of it! So did you think I was KaitoXKaoko all this time3070242c.gif?

We could interpret it as babyfaced hehe

Oh, yes! Why not069.gif!?

:wub: wub is in the air tonight ahaha

LOL! sillyp1.gif

By the way, your Display Name sounded just like your avatar088.gif!

Just like Kaoko, 'HalfAngel' just popped into my mind, and that's how it came to be my display name, but now I think it's lame... :mellow:

I'm thinking of changing it to something like 'Flying Scales' (because I love dragons :D) or 'White Crow' (something else that just popped into my mind... I'll probably regret it if I use this :rolleyes: ).

I was picturing you as half devil and half angel the other day...