Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

I'm left handed...

that's all there is to it. my friend helped me choose this name when I was in high school, just setting up my first e-mail box (which I still use)

Maurice... Well, it's my first name and I wanted people here to know me on a "first name"-basis. :D

Otherwise, I go by many other usernames. But well, nothing exciting/interesting..

I get my name from a rather traumatic event in my life. I don't mind talking about it.

When I was ten years old me and my friend were kidnapped by some thugs I don't know what they wanted but giving us back didn't seem to be on their mind. Things looked bleak and I found myself searching for whatever answer I could find. In my darkest despair a demon approached me out of everyone's sight. In exchange for my soul he would save me and my friend. I took the deal wanting to save her above all else. The demon took over my body and killed all the thugs. I awoke after the murderous trance covered in blood, after that she didn't really want to talk to me. We lost touch and 5 years later the demon returned for the soul he had been promised. I didn't intend to fight him but I resented the demon for making me an object of cruelty and for scaring away my friend. I learned of a way out of the contract. If I fulfilled the demon's wish I would be free to go. I asked the demon what he desired and with a smile he told me that if I brought him a large portion of his favorite food he would set me free. Well you guys can fill in the rest.

He said knowing everyone knew he was kidding.

' xevar25 '

I chose this name with all my mind. And for all those people who think this comes from "Xavier" or I am a big fan of X-men, that's a no-no. I never thought of "Xavier" as the basis or copying it nor am I a big fan of X-men.

"phantom thief" is the username I chose because originally it's supposed to be "kaitou-1412" or "kaitou-kid".I chose it because I'm also a fan of "magic Kaito" which Gosho Aoyama also created.Kaitou-1412 is a magician which appears out of nowhere just like a phantom,and he also steals like a thief.So that's the truth behind my surname.P.S:I like Detective Conan more than Magic Kaito :D

Nakagawa Ryou is the main character of a story I'm writing called High School Boy Ryou. I have since adopted it as my penname, although I plan on publishing High School Boy Ryou under the name "Anonymous McGee".

My actual full penname is The Late Nakagawa Ryou. I added the "late" part out of sorrow after my father died, but I ended up liking the way it sounded, so I kept it as is.

PuzzleSpell: I got that name idea when:

-Yugi transforms to his alter ego and then casts a "yami no game" spell.

-Conan cast the funny spell called "Shiranpuri".

-Itachi casts his "mangekyou sharingan\tsukoyumi" spell

-Ban casts his "jagan"

"monsi" is the reverse of my nickname "simon".

"pogi" in our country means handsome in English (although I'm really not :D ), and my reason for adding it is that, as far as I can remember, when I tried to use monsi alone as username for my Yahoo e-mail account, the site said that that name was already taken, so I had to add something to "monsi". For "809203", these are numbers of the first cellphone that my mother let me use. Anyway, the actual number is (in int'l format) +63-922-809-9203. But that number doesn't belong to me anymore because its postpaid subscription has already ended. ----> this was for my previous nickname, monsipogi809203

Edited by Monsi

LittleDragonfly-chan is called LittleDragonfly-chan, because:

1, Everyone started calling her by her nickname "Little Dragonfly" since she was small, because she's too little (and by little, she means "T-H-I-N"). *ahem* Got that?

2, She decided to use the nickname for most English websites.

3, Her REAL name is very funny if read by others, so....nevermind.

If you're a fan of Marvel & DC Comics, and their history, then you'll get my name pretty easily. But the story will be told.

In 1984-1985, Marvel Comics had a 12 issue mini-series titled Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. In that mini-series, heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe were assembled by a being known as the Beyonder to fight against one another for their desires.

In 1985-1986, DC Comics had a 12 issue storyline turning their multiverse into a single coherent universe in the mini-series Crisis On Infinite Earths. The main antagonist is a being known as the Anti-Monitor.

In 1996 Marvel and DC did a 4 issue crossover called simply DC VS Marvel where their respective heroes fought to determine which universe would live. Inbetween the final two issues the companies published 12 standalone comics called Amalgam Comics. The Amalgam Universe merged their characters/events in name and design. Spider-Man and Superboy for instance became Spider-Boy. Iron Man and Green Lantern became Iron Lantern. Superman and Captain America became Super Soldier.

So my name is an Amalgamation of the Anti-Monitor and the Beyonder.

I got mine from back when i was playing warcraft 3, i needed a name and i liked the undead at the time, the 149 is just something a friend used and it kinda caught on so i just added it to everything by force of habit.

My other name is SnakeAle, which comes from me drinking ginger ale and seeing a little stuffed toy snake and well i put 2 and 2 together and got 5

m00nlightdreamer2000

m00nlight- I love the moon and I always stare at it when I don't do anything. :)

dreamer- I love dreaming! My dreams always turn out to be something I want to happen. :)

2000- Actually, I don't know why I use 2000 but it has always been a number I put in my usernames. :)

pepelondon is a brand of clothing "Pepe Jeans". it doesn't have any special meaning to me except it sounds funky and it's easy to type. I've always like the name Pepe:D except in chinese its the sound of someone spitting...

Napshot64.

N.A.P is my initials, hence NAP

Shot is because I love photography, hence Napshot, like snapshot.

64, well, someone took my username before me on gmail, so I added 64, since it's like n64 (Imma gamer)