DCW community

Photo

Boss of The Black Organization?

theory boss plot

• Please log in to reply
1147 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the boss? (310 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the boss?

1. New Character (not yet introduced) (70 votes [22.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.58%

2. Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before) (76 votes [24.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.52%

3. Other known character not specifically mentioned below (36 votes [11.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.61%

4. Relative of known character not yet introduced (17 votes [5.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

5. Someone else (8 votes [2.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.58%

6. Agasa Hiroshi (23 votes [7.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.42%

7. James Black (14 votes [4.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.52%

8. Miyano Atsushi (11 votes [3.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.55%

9. Elena Miyano (4 votes [1.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

10. Okino Yoko (12 votes [3.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

11. Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi (3 votes [0.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.97%

12. Yamamura Misae (3 votes [0.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.97%

13. Matsumoto Kiyonaga (2 votes [0.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

14. Kudo Yuusaku (10 votes [3.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

15. Mouri Kogoro (5 votes [1.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.61%

16. Kisaki Eri (9 votes [2.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.90%

17. Sharon Vineyard (1 votes [0.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.32%

18. Gin (6 votes [1.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#961 Chekhov MacGuffin

Chekhov MacGuffin

Scholar of All Things Conan

• Moderators
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Atsushi Miyano is not on the list.

He is listed as Miyano Atsushi (Japanese name order) between James Black and Elena Miyano.

#962 nikkks

nikkks

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

its prof. agasa....... remember haibara saying that B.O.'s project was finalised 50 yrs. before.. (though actually boss may have become young like vermouth)... also he was the one who suggested shinichi to disguise as conan though seen as having no high intellect..... he was the one to see hidden notes on file of some software engg. about b.o. (the one who was designing soft. for them regarding dead)...
yet he is seen helping conan encountering b.o. ... it may be to fool him...!!

#963 ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Protagonist

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

Aoyama has already said that it’s not Agasa

#964 detectiveRJB

detectiveRJB

Officer

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

its prof. agasa....... remember haibara saying that B.O.'s project was finalised 50 yrs. before.. (though actually boss may have become young like vermouth)... also he was the one who suggested shinichi to disguise as conan though seen as having no high intellect..... he was the one to see hidden notes on file of some software engg. about b.o. (the one who was designing soft. for them regarding dead)...
yet he is seen helping conan encountering b.o. ... it may be to fool him...!!

Noway!It's not!

#965 nikkks

nikkks

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:02 AM

well i didnt read that aoyama said its not agasa...

#966 kxhqiu

kxhqiu

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

I don't think that anyone from the suzuki family would be involved in the black organisation. If they are really involved in it then why would they be so afriad of kaito kid?

#967 detectiveRJB

detectiveRJB

Officer

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

I don't think that anyone from the suzuki family would be involved in the black organisation. If they are really involved in it then why would they be so afriad of kaito kid?

Possible!

#968 shiningstar

shiningstar

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationwith the stars up in the sky

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

I think Anokata might be the girl who taught Ran karate (I forget her name), I don't know why but I just always imagined Anokata as someone who would be good at martial arts. And her family is rich, so maybe that is how the organization has a lot of unique things you wouldn't find anywhere else. But I can't think of how any of the characters would be linked to Seven Children.
"When you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes and Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa

"Don't you know, they imagine the audience as pumpkins in the garden" - Kaito Kuroba in Magic Kaitou chapter 20, Green Dream

#969 ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Protagonist

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

^Aoyama has said that Haibara would be surprised if she knew who the boss is, I don’t see how Ran’s friend relates to that

#970 mus374

mus374

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

very interesting o-o

#971 WhiSky.Sherry

WhiSky.Sherry

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:40 AM

im more cuirious about the The proffessor's old friend in the manga they draw it like they draw the Bo members , but in the anime they didn't make it any related to the Bo
sorry for my bad english :(

#972 Fujiwaru

Fujiwaru

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

It isn't Okiya (Akai in disguise), it is not Okino, it isn't Kogoro or his wife, Vermouth (Sharon Vineyard)and Gin are not it either, Kudo's mom isn't, so it could be the Chief of Police, Agasa,or someone else.

#973 phantomlady

phantomlady

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I think it would be a big surprise for Ai if the Anokata is one of the detective boys member.
my suspect would be Mitsuhiko
because in the story when Mitsuhiko was disappear (i forget which chapter it was) he met ex member of BO in the forest who had been running away
i just think it was too coincident

#974 detectiveRJB

detectiveRJB

Officer

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

I think it would be a big surprise for Ai if the Anokata is one of the detective boys member.
my suspect would be Mitsuhiko
because in the story when Mitsuhiko was disappear (i forget which chapter it was) he met ex member of BO in the forest who had been running away
i just think it was too coincident

Possible right!

#975 Dedi Merdeka Putra

Dedi Merdeka Putra

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Aoyama Gosho said on interview that the boss's name of B.O had appear somewhere in manga and even Agasha Hiroshi Had ever says his/her name :unsure: .. does anyone has a clue what exactly her/his name is?? :wacko:

#976 ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Protagonist

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

what’s that about Agasa?

#977 Bain

Bain

12 Bebas

• Members
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationPlaying Rats heist all the day

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I don't know about Anokata but he has no fear, no conscience, no weakness."

My Favourite song for my fanfic ;)

Spoiler

Tough_Act_to_Follow.jpgShit_Just_Got_Real.jpgCompletely_OVERKILL!.jpgOVERKILL_Salutes_You!.jpg

King_of_the_Hill.jpgYou_Shall_not_Pass!.jpgIn_Town_You%27re_the_Law%2C_Out_Here_It%I_Wasn%27t_Even_There!.jpgCaribbean_Pirate.jpgF_in_Chemistry.jpg

My drawings on DeviantArt.com. Go check them out, dawg!
Avtomatchik Crew

Payday 2, the best bag-throwing simulator ever.

#978 emilyy418

emilyy418

Eyewitness

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hi :) I'm a HUGE DC fan and me and my sister have been watching this since DC first came out and I just wanted to share my opinions! ^.^~!!

I believe that Mitsuhiko might be Anokata and that Professor Agasa might be the "highest ranking member' of the Black Organization.
Heres why:
1.) Mitsuhiko - high possibly of being the boss. although theres many holes as to how he became a kid and for what reason he took the pill to become small, because the pill was orginally meant to kill right? I was thinking a minor character that died in the hands of the BO made the Anokata take the pill on accident? such as Ai-chan's sister?
2.) As mentioned in many previous posts, Agasa is highly speculated to be Anokata. I believe he's a major member of the BO and the only reason he's housing Ai-chan is to find a solution (or rather, pill) to countereffect the APTX 4869 (shrinking pill) for Mitsuhiko.

Gosho mentioned that we would be surprised- as well as Haibara right?
That means for Agasa to be the Anokata would be too expected, therefore the possibility of him being the boss might be small- although possible.
also, I read that Gosho mentioned that even Ai-chan is comfortable around the boss, meaning her BO radar off.
therefore wouldn't Mitsuhiko be a highly possible suspect as Anokata?

#979 Vennowsah

Vennowsah

Protagonist

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationThe Insane Asylum

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Hi :) I'm a HUGE DC fan and me and my sister have been watching this since DC first came out and I just wanted to share my opinions! ^.^~!!

I believe that Mitsuhiko might be Anokata and that Professor Agasa might be the "highest ranking member' of the Black Organization.
Heres why:
1.) Mitsuhiko - high possibly of being the boss. although theres many holes as to how he became a kid and for what reason he took the pill to become small, because the pill was orginally meant to kill right? I was thinking a minor character that died in the hands of the BO made the Anokata take the pill on accident? such as Ai-chan's sister?
2.) As mentioned in many previous posts, Agasa is highly speculated to be Anokata. I believe he's a major member of the BO and the only reason he's housing Ai-chan is to find a solution (or rather, pill) to countereffect the APTX 4869 (shrinking pill) for Mitsuhiko.

Gosho mentioned that we would be surprised- as well as Haibara right?
That means for Agasa to be the Anokata would be too expected, therefore the possibility of him being the boss might be small- although possible.
also, I read that Gosho mentioned that even Ai-chan is comfortable around the boss, meaning her BO radar off.
therefore wouldn't Mitsuhiko be a highly possible suspect as Anokata?

Interesting theory, but didn't Gosho mention in an interview that only the Boss's name appeared in the manga, not the actual character? If Agasa were really housing Haibara to make an antidote for Mitsuhiko, why would the Boss send his agents to track down and kill Sherry? Plus, Agasa knows Conan's secret, so I'm surprised Conan hasn't been killed yet if Agasa were really a high-ranking member of the BO.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried making a list of all the names that appeared in the files released before Gosho's interview on the Boss's name?

Hello

#980 Chekhov MacGuffin

Chekhov MacGuffin

Scholar of All Things Conan

• Moderators
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Interesting theory, but didn't Gosho mention in an interview that only the Boss's name appeared in the manga, not the actual character? If Agasa were really housing Haibara to make an antidote for Mitsuhiko, why would the Boss send his agents to track down and kill Sherry? Plus, Agasa knows Conan's secret, so I'm surprised Conan hasn't been killed yet if Agasa were really a high-ranking member of the BO.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried making a list of all the names that appeared in the files released before Gosho's interview on the Boss's name?

Gosho left it vague whether it is just the name or the actual person who has appeared. So, the boss could have appeared in person. The interview was in the Kir arc, so no one had tried to make such a long list. the wiki has the names of many of the suspects though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theory, boss, plot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users