Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

" Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do whats right, you should not use it as a excuse to kill someone."

-Ran Mouri

" There is no deduction that is inferior or superior.......because there is only one truth"

- Shinichi Kudo

But, I... don't want to run! If I keep running, I won't win! I definitely won't!

- Yoshida Ayumi

Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical mind isn't needed, right?

- Kudo Shinichi

Zero is where everything starts! Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...

- Kudo Shinichi

I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet... You'll be more happy.

- Mouri Ran

Are you an idiot? So what if friendship is unreliable and fragile! That way when you communicate with your heart, you can feel the warmth inside. If it were as hard as some chattering iron plate, you wouldn’t feel the warmth, y’know?

- Suzuki Sonoko

Life is limited, that's why it's so precious. Since there's a limit, we try our best to live.

- Hattori Heiji

Words are swords. If you use them the wrong way, they'll turn into ugly weapons. Once you sever your ties, you might never see each other ever again.

- Edogawa Conan

That's a lot for me. . . ^_^

In movie 15.

Conan: words are like swords. If you use them the wrong way they'll yurn to ugly weapons.

There are cases of broken friendship that could have lasted a lifetime if not for verbal abuse.

post-24583-0-83252300-1391320016_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

In the heat of the moment i would say i don't have a favourite, but this one really got me.. "Don't worry. I'll stay here until you cut it. If we die, we die together."

There maybe this someone.. someone important that i want to protect the most in this world!

Someday..i'll come back..even if i die. That's why.. i want you to wait for me.

That she was right..After all, there was an angel for me.

If i said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more...All this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her waiting, yet i still can't appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore, even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?

Something like that. At that moment, this reckless rescuer's safety was all that was on my mind.

Flower are fragile and ephemeral..even if you meant to protect them with surrounding fence from rain and wind, the flowers die without sunlight.. and a spindly fence has no power against strong wings.

In the heat of the moment i would say i don't have a favourite, but this one really got me.. "Don't worry. I'll stay here until you cut it. If we die, we die together."

I don't remember this one. When was this?

I remember the OVA where kazuha first met ran and conan lol

when she asked whether Ran was that 'kudo' girl which Heiji is always talking about.

"Don't Lie! You must be that girl that Heiji talks about. The girl he met in tokyo. That 'Kudo' girl"

Conan thought Kazuha was talking about him, at first. :P

It's also funny that they go in bathroom together lol :P

well, one of my favorite quotes is "Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw" -Hattori Heiji

tumblr_llac6jtHd81qjmob6o1_500.jpg

mine too :D

Mine would be:" I don't know the reasons why humans kill each other, but as for saving someone is a reason necessary ?" I use it sometimes. And "We are both of God and the Devil, trying to raise the dead against the stream of time." . There are lots more quotes than I can count but these are on my top list. :D