Detective Conan World
sashanksrikar

For how long have you been watching detective conan?

Since 2004 when it aired in english on Adult Swim, which is also why I prefer the English Dub over the japanese version, but I am forced to watch subs due to FUNI cancelling the dub during season 5. 

I have watched every episode so far. I am getting tired of it though. All of these filler episodes with no connection to the main series plotline are so annoying. 

I watched it since they first aired in Korea, which I think it was around mid-January 2000.
I've known about it when I read the manga before... but I don't remember when I first read it. I'm sure I was reading it as a kid as soon as I learned how to read Korean so that's around 1996+...

roughly I've been a fan of Conan since I was a little kid... 18 years at most, 15 years at least.

I grabbed the first vol when I was in the fifth grade. read occasionally some random vols(I got traumatized). began reading seriously 2010 when I was in the eighth grade. Anime came in around the same time so four years