Detective Conan World

Hello there fellow DCW members!

I've been away for sooooo long. And I'll reveal to you one of the stuff I was SO occupied with over the time I was away.

EXO-first-Korean-Variety-Show-appearance

EXO!!!!!! <3333333333

Exo is basically a group of singers, in which 8 are Korean and 4 are Chinese. So they're twelve.

TWELVE SUPER HOT CUTE ADORABLE SMEXY DEWDS.

Their songs are so beautiful~

AND THEIR NEW SONGS IN THEIR NEW ALBUM ARE SO PERF.

And I just wanted to know if there are any Exotics out here. <3 And my bias is LUHAN.

I've changed. A LOT. Coz of them.

Lu Han? D.O is the best!

So, since the person above has written what people write about most singers, (apparently all have great songs) EXO-K sings Korean and their counterpart EXO-M sings the same songs in Mandarin. EXO songs are about the awareness of the world, the dilemmas humans have fallen to, but they don't just give you the message so easy. They break it to you the hard way. (Power vocals, and even downright yelling).

Aside from the pretty faces (every idol group has those), EXO has a wide range of vocalists, and has also been given some powerful dances, but I can't say they coordinate too well. (Or maybe Infinite which I use to compare is too good.) They dance good individually, but some members are way too good while others are not. (You may hear Kai stands out in EXO-K, EXO-M is more balanced.) Their dance practices are present on youtube.

Any song I recommend? MAMA. Includes said awesome vocals and dance moves.

Have you guys heard about EXO's Growl? onionx3plz.gif?1

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Korean ver.)  

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video_2nd Version (Korean ver.) - still the same song,  different video

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Chinese ver.) 

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video_2nd Version (Chinese ver.) 

onionharpplz.gif?1 onionaustriaplz.gif?1 If you haven't seen them, check them out!~

Overdose is officially my favorite song from them. I actually prefer EXO-M's version a lot more.

EXO-M is more balanced probably because D.O's voice while awesome does not fit in well with his members. Stands out much for me xd

If it's anyone who should file a lawsuit and get out of SMEnt it's TVXQ. Then they join JYJ and be called HMYMU. 

SM's handling of their talents has always been questionable, though they do have one of the biggest success rates when it comes to their idol groups' popularity.

That is because of DBSK though. A group in which all are power vocals and could be the dance machine for any other group, that also brought fame to SM. Just like how an underground group like Big Bang brought YGEnt. to the scene. But after Hangeng of SuJu I thought they'd learn something :/

In regards to TVXQ, HoMin knew about JYJ deciding to leave, but they still decided to stay with SM, so I don't see them leaving anytime soon. :/

... Big Bang was underground?? I could have sworn that GD was a trainee since was a fetus. He was even in SM at some point. The only under grounds I can think of right now are Zico, Bang Yongguk, and Minhyuk.

Yifan's departure though... It might be the SMTown stan in me, but I can't paint him in a perfectly white light. I know there were rumors of serious heart problems, but I find that hard to believe, just like the rumor that Lay has Epidermolysis bullosa.

Big Bang was nearly an INDIE group but then Haru Haru came. And yeah if they do become DB5K again K-Pop would find its throne claimed. Its empty now.

EXO has many rumours but the only thing crazier are EXOtics. Luhan Biases in particular from that cut arm case.

Indie... yes. I would never call myself a VIP, so I usually forget those things. When I heard underground, I immediately thought of rappers. That won't be happening any time soon though, so the kingdom of Kpop will have to survive without a ruler.

I feel like you're specifically talking about luhanqt on Twitter... (If you don't know of her, ignore that ^^;) There are some seriously insane EXOstans though, and I've met some who put out rumors just so they could see them spread in the fandom. Kris stans really took the cake with the weibo searches though. Chanyeol molesting his young niece? I get that you want to cast your bias in a good light, but I could never see myself spreading rumors about the other members if Sehun or Chen had been the one to leave, and I loved those two enough to get their Stardium shirts.

I just don't know how much of a victim Yifan really is, and it's a bit frustrating. I know he just got a role in a movie SM turned down for him, but there could be reasons why, like having LuHan get a role first as one of the faces of EXO, as petty as it may sound. The vocal line are the ones getting the major things, like the musical, SM the Ballad, and Soo's movie and drama(it is a drama, right?).

Iya... The world will probably never know.

Victims? The opening lines of Wolf are proof that all of EXO are victims. How'd that make it through the final cut anyway XD

I don't really bother with the positions, but I just know that;

D.O and Chen: Best vocalists in EXO

Kai : Great dancer in EXO 

Luhan: Best idol in EXO (As in he balances everywhere, dance and vocals. Better vocals than Kai better dancer than D.O and Chen).

There's a five idol group right there with Chen as the leader :P I mean they have to make music right. Sure we can add in Baekhyun to 'balance' D.O out but that's all EXO needs for music. Unless of course we must insert P-Rap. 

As for personalities, I never watched any of their variety shows. :P

^ A Kpop World War is about to happen.

Victims? The opening lines of Wolf are proof that all of EXO are victims. How'd that make it through the final cut anyway XD

I don't really bother with the positions, but I just know that;

D.O and Chen: Best vocalists in EXO

Kai : Great dancer in EXO 

Luhan: Best idol in EXO (As in he balances everywhere, dance and vocals. Better vocals than Kai better dancer than D.O and Chen).

There's a five idol group right there with Chen as the leader :P I mean they have to make music right. Sure we can add in Baekhyun to 'balance' D.O out but that's all EXO needs for music. Unless of course we must insert P-Rap. 

As for personalities, I never watched any of their variety shows. :P

I think Xiumin's the most balanced member actually. And that's judging from the teeny tiny bit parts given to him.

• Upvote 1

I think Xiumin's the most balanced member actually. And that's judging from the teeny tiny bit parts given to him.

I don't really want to get into this because apparently my thoughts are too outrageous... I'd agree and say Umin's the most balanced because EXO-M's Two Moons showed us that LuHan and rapping are not friends. If Umin could speak better Chinese, he'd have more lines.

But if we're talking about parts, it's the poor fetus Oh Sehun who's got no lines. Tao will get more with Yifan gone, and Umin's the trend among trends, so he's getting more lines, but Sehun had less than 15 seconds in MiD. OTL

I think I should mention that I don't consider the "rap" in K-Pop rapping, hence Luhan. The only ones I might approve of are Yunho and Eli because their words ignore the music and go at their own pace. :P