Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Akai Shuuichi's Death Theory!

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is Akai dead or alive?

Shuuichi Akai's Death Theory!

Do you think Akai Shuuichi is dead or alive?

Do you think Akai Shuuichi is dead? If so, then who's that Scar Akai?

If he that Scar Akai is actually him, how did he manage to escape that time at Reiha Pass? And what trick did he and Kir used to fool the organization?

Discuss here! And see what most of you think!

I think that Akai is alive, and I think the plan somehow is similar to what happened to when Andre was driving with Hidemi. I believe, first off, Hidemi and Akai (and maybe Conan) had discussed what the Organization might do if she was to join back in (while in the hospital). Somehow, Kir somehow stuck a hidden message into either the text or in her call, or otherwise Akai was already prepared and figured something like this would happen. He went to Reiha pass and investigated. He probably did notice the Organization a long distance away, so he purposely pulled his truck over by the ledge of the cliff, just like how Andre pulled his truck over to the side. He prepared fake blood beforehand on the spots he would be sure Kir would shoot or stab, weak points in the body like the head, heart, and lungs (maybe even the throat).He also put one in his mouth to make it seem he was letting out blood through there too. Kir shot him twice, and he fell into the car. She set off the bomb with 3 seconds (30 seconds in the manga), to which I believe Akai escaped out of the car while she was turned, since the Organization was watching him via the camera on her choker. As for the dead body, I believe it was Rikumichi's dead body. We do not know what happened to him after his death, only that the FBI tried to keep this a secret from the Organization. If the police were to do a search, they would see a bullet wound to the head, where both Akai and Rikumichi were shot. The fingerprints can be explained because earlier on, Rikumichi touched Conan's phone. Plus, I find it strange the gun was shot at Akai, but he looked perfectly fine until a moment later, when he started bleeding and crouched down.I also find it strange Akai came with no weapon at all, and took the shot to the lungs and head so easily, and even made his last words sound funny. "To think you've gone this far..." with a smile on his face... plus the fact his hand stayed in his pocket the entire time seemed peculiar... also the fact when Kir turned away for a moment, then looked back, they didn't show the eyes of the person in the car, but the head was turned differently than before... at first, the head was facing to the left, but after she turned away, the head was facing forward, and we didn't get a glimpse of the eyes on the body. I'm not saying that Akai got out of his clothes and put them on the body at that moment, but maybe he had the body prepared with his clothes and his cell phone, which he couldn't use if he was pretending to be dead... he didn't tell anyone because he wanted their reactions to be realistic, plus he may not want any information to get leaked to the Black Organization... he disguised as Okiya Subaru by using a wig, changing his outfit, and wearing high powered glasses to make it hard to see and forcing him to squint, then assumed the role of a college student. He moved into Shinichi's house because Conan knew his plan probably, or saw through his disguise, and gives Haibara that feeling not because he's Bourbon but because he was once the BO member Rye. Him drinking Bourbon does not prove he is Bourbon, since Bourbon is Akai's favorite drink. Plus Akai and Okiya compare the BO to wolves.

Bourbon on the other hand disguised as Akai because he got suspicious Akai was alive. He did this so he could gain more information by viewing reactions of FBI agents, and was trying to lure out Akai. Akai, as Okiya, decided to visit the bank Bourbon had been at during the robbery case, and may have noticed him entering the mall. He followed him to see what he was doing, then left a note for Jodie saying to leave because there was danger. This may have not been because of the bomber, but because he was warning her about Scar Akai, or Bourbon.

• Upvote 2

After watching some of The Clash of Red and Black, I've become more convinced that Conan is in on Shuichi's suppossed faked death plan after watching a scene in which Conan and Shuichi seem to have an offscreen conversation with each other while they're at the hospital. And in another scene in which James Black was saying something about how Shuichi was the FBI's trump card, they showed a seemingly random shot of Conan who was in the same room at the time which caught my attention.

I have this theory that Conan knew about Akai's fake death plan, and that's why he's being so trustful of Subaru Okiya, because he knows who Okiya really is.

Maybe he gave a hint to Conan while using his phone...

I think that Akai is alive, and I think the plan somehow is similar to what happened to when Andre was driving with Hidemi. I believe, first off, Hidemi and Akai (and maybe Conan) had discussed what the Organization might do if she was to join back in (while in the hospital). Somehow, Kir somehow stuck a hidden message into either the text or in her call, or otherwise Akai was already prepared and figured something like this would happen. He went to Reiha pass and investigated. He probably did notice the Organization a long distance away, so he purposely pulled his truck over by the ledge of the cliff, just like how Andre pulled his truck over to the side. He prepared fake blood beforehand on the spots he would be sure Kir would shoot or stab, weak points in the body like the head, heart, and lungs (maybe even the throat).He also put one in his mouth to make it seem he was letting out blood through there too. Kir shot him twice, and he fell into the car. She set off the bomb with 3 seconds (30 seconds in the manga), to which I believe Akai escaped out of the car while she was turned, since the Organization was watching him via the camera on her choker. As for the dead body, I believe it was Rikumichi's dead body. We do not know what happened to him after his death, only that the FBI tried to keep this a secret from the Organization. If the police were to do a search, they would see a bullet wound to the head, where both Akai and Rikumichi were shot. The fingerprints can be explained because earlier on, Rikumichi touched Conan's phone. Plus, I find it strange the gun was shot at Akai, but he looked perfectly fine until a moment later, when he started bleeding and crouched down.I also find it strange Akai came with no weapon at all, and took the shot to the lungs and head so easily, and even made his last words sound funny. "To think you've gone this far..." with a smile on his face... plus the fact his hand stayed in his pocket the entire time seemed peculiar... also the fact when Kir turned away for a moment, then looked back, they didn't show the eyes of the person in the car, but the head was turned differently than before... at first, the head was facing to the left, but after she turned away, the head was facing forward, and we didn't get a glimpse of the eyes on the body. I'm not saying that Akai got out of his clothes and put them on the body at that moment, but maybe he had the body prepared with his clothes and his cell phone, which he couldn't use if he was pretending to be dead... he didn't tell anyone because he wanted their reactions to be realistic, plus he may not want any information to get leaked to the Black Organization... he disguised as Okiya Subaru by using a wig, changing his outfit, and wearing high powered glasses to make it hard to see and forcing him to squint, then assumed the role of a college student. He moved into Shinichi's house because Conan knew his plan probably, or saw through his disguise, and gives Haibara that feeling not because he's Bourbon but because he was once the BO member Rye. Him drinking Bourbon does not prove he is Bourbon, since Bourbon is Akai's favorite drink. Plus Akai and Okiya compare the BO to wolves.

Bourbon on the other hand disguised as Akai because he got suspicious Akai was alive. He did this so he could gain more information by viewing reactions of FBI agents, and was trying to lure out Akai. Akai, as Okiya, decided to visit the bank Bourbon had been at during the robbery case, and may have noticed him entering the mall. He followed him to see what he was doing, then left a note for Jodie saying to leave because there was danger. This may have not been because of the bomber, but because he was warning her about Scar Akai, or Bourbon.

Yes, i totally agree with Detectiveshinichi, exactly the same thoughts of mine=) Most likely Okiya Subaru is actually Akai and the scar Akai is Bourbon. It's similar with Vermouth and Jodies case. Gosho made us think the other way round abt the character. So i am sure this time is d same scheme. Conan definitely knows abt Akai faked death and both of them might alrdy made up this scheme together back in the hospital. Conan knows abt Okiya is Akai, thts why he let Okiya stay at Shinichi place.

Yes, i totally agree with Detectiveshinichi, exactly the same thoughts of mine=) Most likely Okiya Subaru is actually Akai and the scar Akai is Bourbon. It's similar with Vermouth and Jodies case. Gosho made us think the other way round abt the character. So i am sure this time is d same scheme. Conan definitely knows abt Akai faked death and both of them might alrdy made up this scheme together back in the hospital. Conan knows abt Okiya is Akai, thts why he let Okiya stay at Shinichi place.

I not believe this.Subaru Okiya is a CIA not FBI.Shuuichi akai is a pray and Hunter of BO.Subaru Okiya and Shuuichi akai is a Friend or Twin Bother.

also, the reason why Ai feels that okiya is bourboun, even if he is really akai, is because he used to be a member so he is able to radiate the same killing aura... Ai picks up on it and thinks he is a black org member, but i think its really akai ^-^

i think theres a difference... i think that either because he is not part of the org anymore, or he doesn't have any killing intent at the moment is why he no longer emits the 'scent' of a member

yeah, but he still can radiate that feel from him, besides numabuchi wasn't a big fish in the large picture, he was more of like... a grain of sand in a fish tank... he isn't a huge deal, if he's gone theres still plenty more sand for use... one grain of sand isn't worth that much until all the grains are added together... so he probably wasn't in for too long and didn't have much significance due to his frame of mind

I think that Akai Shuuichi is dead at first d33561e9.gif... how can he still be a life when a bullet just run through his head 8dcf9699.gif? And Jodie-sensei already confirmed it with the police~ about the fingerprints. And the fingerprints matched the one with the burned corpse. So, I guess he sacrificed himself for the sake of the investigation 064.gif. And that scar Akai must be someone else 023.gif. But then... Joide-sensei think that Scar Akai is Shuuichi, when the letter under her glass said, "run! This place is dangerous!", so I thought it had to be Akai-san 063.gif! And in Detective Conan series, a woman intuition never went wrong th_117_.gif~ Mmmm... Akai probably planned something beforehand... like he put a bulletproof behind inside his hat... and something to look like blood really come out. And the 2 police officers that came were his ally, and they all faked his death report 023.gif... of course with Akai-san being somehow injured... that explains the burned mark on his face (maybe from the bomb), something along those lines~ Yohohohohoh 70bff581.gif!

But then! Something keeps bothering me about Okiya Subaru-san, when he said, "Actually, I happened to see him on that floor... unfortunately, it seems he wasn't who I thought he was, so I didn't talk to him... I've known his face for a very long time... there;s no way I could be mistaken..."

Mmmm... 1b38f9e2.gif