Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What type of girls\guys do you like?

I like a NARCISSISTIC, LONG-HAIRED, ATTRACTIVE GUY WHO'S OLDER THAN ME. FACE AND HAIR MATTERS. AND I MEAN LOOONNNNGGG HAIR. OR MAYBE LONGER THAN THE USUAL KIND.

I LIKE A NARCISSISTIC GUY. I ALSO LIKE LONG-HAIRED GUYS WHO ARE REAAALY ATTRACTIVE. I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM.

Personality-concerned,

I like a guy who needs me. Who likes to talk to me. Who likes to tease me. Who's awesome. Cool. Lovable.

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT MAKES A GUY ATTRACTIVE FOR ME.....BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. I'M THE BEHOLDER. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT BEAUTY IS.

Intelligence, wit, and a sense of humor are important.

Also, someone who likes (or is open-minded about) mysteries.

Looks.... boyish, I guess younger, clean shaven.

Extremes are cool (super light blonde or jet black hair)

Someone who can deal with me being a tough, sarcastic tomboy. (there are not many of them xDD)

Intelligence, wit, and a sense of humor are important.

Also, someone who likes (or is open-minded about) mysteries.

Looks.... boyish, I guess younger, clean shaven.

Extremes are cool (super light blonde or jet black hair)

Someone who can deal with me being a tough, sarcastic tomboy. (there are not many of them xDD)

You're a tough, sarcastic tomboy?

Hm... Intelligent, with a sense of humor. Tomboys are cool, especially with short hair. Dark hair and light eyes... Some muscle, shorter than me xD I like freckles. :) Tsundere personality ^_^ I dunno what else.

Hm... Intelligent, with a sense of humor. Tomboys are cool, especially with short hair. Dark hair and light eyes... Some muscle, shorter than me xD I like freckles. :)Tsundere personality ^_^ I dunno what else.

xD Cute. Super cute~

I don't care about the looks.. simple girls and attractive, kind. Black hair :D dimples :D >_< I don't like flashy girls. a girl who can hit me when I'm doing something wrong. xD

Someone who can deal with my obsession with music, anime and soccer, I guess XD

Someone down to earth but not weak willed.

I prefer girls with short hair too.

I do not really care about looks so i will skip that part. as for personality the type of guy i like is:

able to cope with my obsession with mystery and anime especially Detective Conan

kind to everyone

thoughtful

patient with others

listens to me when I talk even if I am blabbering

have a couple of things not in common with me (I like to find out about anything I do not know about already)

reliable

intelligent

I know I am very picky, that is probably the reason why I have never had a boyfriend in my entire life and another reason why I have never had a boyfriend in my life is because of all of my quirks (there are a LOT).

I just recently realized that I would probably find it heart-melting if a guy was flabbergasted by my writing.

Writing is my heart and if he was to find my writing beautiful... well... >///<

I'd like somebody to bounce ideas off of. I'd like somebody who gives me feedback on what I write. They can't just love every single piece because they think that I'm that great. That's not love. It's fandom. I want somebody who will love every work I write because I wrote it but will still give me a heads up if they see something that will make it better and let me do the same for them.

I've realized I've never shared a single story I wrote to my boyfriend in the year and a half we've been dating. I... need to do that. It's a really REALLY big part of me. He's always showing me his collections of things and his models he paints and what he's unlocked in video games. It's not fair to either of us that I don't uncover that hobby to him (he knows I write but that's about it XD).

Somebody who can deal with my sarcasm and violence in response to awkwardness, doesn't care that I wear punkish, genderless clothing and have really short hair. A dude that doesn't mind if I'd rather write, read, or play music than talk. A dude who likes music, including classical... Someone who has a sarcastic sense of humor and doesn't care that I'm short and skinny. Doesn't smoke, do drugs, or drink underaged. Eh, looks, as long as he takes care of himself and is clean-shaven, not really important.

Someone who don't care about my size even I'm skinny or fat! 

And is competent in work and confident, as long as not over confident. 

And like adventurous and creative girl as part as spice of my life!

Someone cheerful, funny, and can bring my mood up. :3 They should be accepting and like me for who I am, and love my flaws, and I should be able to love them for the same things as well. (totally did not come up with that description after playing Motto Gakuensai and realizing how in love I am with Eiji's personality- *is shot*)

I'll admit, I like when a dude can pull off a ponytail.  But meh, somebody sarcastic, original, not a typical teenager, please... mature, into Lord of the Rings, Rp, anime, music, etc. I don't care what people think, so unless he's a shallow expletive it doesn't matter if he has a problem with something about me,I ain't changin' it. xP Extra points if he can sing or likes fandubbing/ voice acting and cosplay~

..... suspicously close to the description of someone I know... _ _