Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What type of girls\guys do you like?

the type of girls I like are...

somewhat mysterious and quiet. I don't look at their looks because judging a person from outside is unfair. Most of the time, it depends on their personality. I'm already married so.. :P

for Yohan, (the one that logs on most of the time instead of me) he's similar to mine but he's really into what you call "tsundere"... he really like tough girls who would easily hit you... which is scary to me, but he think it is 'attractive';;; he has a odd taste. I think he likes tomboys as well;;.

What I like is hard to say since I'm not sure - but I'll try anyway... (It's easier to write what I don't, definitely like).

I don't like really stupid girls (As a love interest, so i don't hate stupid (or less intelligent) and can easily have them as friends). I prefer not blonde hair but it's not the deciding factor. I prefer fat over thin, but i don't really want either. With means the I see too thin girls as a disgusting thing (again no hate) while I see fat girls as a not attractive thing. I don't like to girly girl, But the don't have to be a tomboy either...

About Myself:

I got brown hair. Is intelligent (Not to brag), Is cold to most person i know a little (Is very friendly to complete strangers)... Not very physical strong but is mentally strong....

I'm usually not the kind to think like this...so hmmm....this is tough...the kinda guy that I like...

• From the extremely few romantic encounters I've had (can you even call them "romantic") I've realized that I don't exactly have any preferences when it comes to looks. (Okay, yes, I would like the guy to be cute.)
  • Someone I can be me with. ("Me" being absolutely ridiculous and crazy and hyper and well, you know... ^^")
  • Someone who knows when to have fun and be playful and joke around and when to be serious and comforting
  • Someone confident. If you think you're awesome, I'll think you're awesome. No wusses. XD
  • I can't stress this one enough: Someone who can take care of me. Because I can't cook, clean, pretty much do anything like that expected of a girl. And yet, for some reason, I'm somehow also a perfectionist. I need that pencil to be straight! So hmm....the chef of a five-star restaurant? xP
  • And...pretty much someone that makes me happy whenever I talk to them :)

Yeah. That's about it. Haha--that was hard. I had to think for a long time.

• Upvote 1

I'm usually not the kind to think like this...so hmmm....this is tough...the kinda guy that I like...

• From the extremely few romantic encounters I've had (can you even call them "romantic") I've realized that I don't exactly have any preferences when it comes to looks. (Okay, yes, I would like the guy to be cute.)
  • Someone I can be me with. ("Me" being absolutely ridiculous and crazy and hyper and well, you know... ^^")
  • Someone who knows when to have fun and be playful and joke around and when to be serious and comforting
  • Someone confident. If you think you're awesome, I'll think you're awesome. No wusses. XD
  • I can't stress this one enough: Someone who can take care of me. Because I can't cook, clean, pretty much do anything like that expected of a girl. And yet, for some reason, I'm somehow also a perfectionist. I need that pencil to be straight! So hmm....the chef of a five-star restaurant? xP
  • And...pretty much someone that makes me happy whenever I talk to them :)

Yeah. That's about it. Haha--that was hard. I had to think for a long time.

So if we ended up together, we would die of Hunger???? :P

What a sad Relationship.... No way i can pay that much takeout.... I'll go bankrupt.....

So, It's over... :D

Before it even started. How sad xD

Just as I had planned *Evil grin*

What? You planned this? *gasps*

Admit it! You just wanted the money right from the beginning, didn't you?!

Nope, Not just the money, But everything you ever owned...

No....not the...not the giant purple elephant!! Nooooo!! I trusted you! This conversation is over! I never want to see you again! *runs away dramatically*

I don't like guys who are shameless flirts or like to make jokes at other peoples expense.

So despite my earlier assertions about health and looks, my pick would be:

Someone who can handle my overly violent nature and tendency to act like a boy.

Somebody who doesn't mind if I'm cold or distant at times and sarcastic/fun at others.

Someone who likes anime and mysteries.... or at least Detective Conan.

A dude who doesn't mind if I refer to him as such, and is fine with just hanging out sometimes.

A guy who knows what not to compliment me about. (I blush and become violent if it's too flattering xD)

Basically any dude I find attractive who could handle my semi-insanity and over-creativeness, and contribute to a conversation in a fun and intellectual way.... Yeah, there's nobody like that xDDDD

....... still dodging my ex's asking about getting back together, so I'm not altogether sane at the moment.

@Akai Sera: Quirks... >.>'''' I made myself a personal rule: exes stay exes. Never take anyone back. But that's my personal one, some people's second chances work.. but I'm just guessing that Mr. Ex isn't much on your criteria list XD I just go to internal lala land when I get super big compliments.. I couldn't possibly actually hurt someone >.<''' not intentionally.. at least.

I don't know, this thread is one of those things that I could never really talk with others about. I guess I never made a criteria list? So here, we'll just add to the random list of things people don't like:

I don't really care for long, down to the shoulders or past hair on guys...

Whiny guys. Cheap guys. Girly guys. All out on my end.

Inconsiderate guys. Guys who constantly make inappropriate jokes. Guys who are arrogant. Still out.

Uhhh... Yeah. I'm not too concerned on looks, I guess, other than the hair. I thought I didn't like facial hair, but it's really not that bad.. Still not an attracting point, though. I guess most guys with longer hair are either hippies(ish.. not that bad but still >3>) or rebellious. Jussayin.

Soo... the type of guy I like is the type of guy I'm with... guess I lucked out. XD

@Akai Sera: Quirks... >.>'''' I made myself a personal rule: exes stay exes. Never take anyone back. But that's my personal one, some people's second chances work.. but I'm just guessing that Mr. Ex isn't much on your criteria list XD I just go to internal lala land when I get super big compliments.. I couldn't possibly actually hurt someone >.<''' not intentionally.. at least.

xD Well, he's my best friend and ex, so it's weird.... and he used a certain word while talking *cough* love *cough* .... -_- That I didn't respond to, along with compliments. He doesn't give up... -_- He's awesome and all, but the opposite of what I like on looks and is younger than me... --" I dunno what I think of him, so I'm not answering at the moment. It's not like there's anybody else, but that isn't a reason to say 'yes' immediately. I haven't told my parents he asked yet..... and my mom teased me today about that he dumped the gf he had for a little while recently cuz of me.... awkward cuz it's kinda true, and I don't want to tell my parents until I really need their advice or make a decision. I want to stay friends regardless for a couple weeks just to get used to talking to and seeing him once in a while since we were separate for like 8 months........ We hung out today and he brought it up again. I dunno what to do. -__-

Any ideas?

@Akai Sera Bahahahaha... oh dear. I could never manage to be close friends with my exes (I leave them hating me apparently.. XDDD) Well, I do have one who is a friend, but not very close.. Maybe if you're really close then you can explain that you don't know how you feel about him. And eight months? So he finally gets to be around you again and realizes you're super awesome... You don't have to return the feeling. It's nice to be liked/wanted etc., but if you don't really care for him like that, you'll both be as miserable as ever (believe me..). I think staying friends for a few weeks before you decide is a good idea, and if he's just suddenly interested because he sees you again, he might get over it if it isn't as sincere as he thinks. Your best bet is to tell him to wait on your answer and not bother you about it or else XD Although, I can't say much because I've had to use help from other friends of mine to subtley tell a guy who liked me like a year ago that I was going out with someone because he was practically stalking me at my mom's wedding. >.>''''

xDDD ouch, got yourself a stalker already?

I ended the relationship cuz we never really saw each other or talked. It was as if we weren't going out anyway... we didn't talk almost at all between then and a few weeks ago, we were both dealing with school and not the relationship.

And we recently began talking every day for 1 or 2 hours on the phone, which is when he started bringing it up that he was still interested, thought I hated him cuz he hadn't called in a while, was hoping I didn't...

I'm super cynical... Pretty sure he's the only dude interested, he's got weird taste xD but I still don't feel compelled one way or another. Been tired of not having any real human relationships, but I still don't know what to say about this one. They say beggars can't be choosers, but I'm pretty picky, and no one I'd be interested in seeing would give the time of day except the one I feel awkward around and avoided closeness to for over a year. -_- I dunno, but I don't think if I said yes I could dump him again he's too nice TT_TT So I'd either end up stuck with him no matter who else there is and how I feel, or be alone again this year cuz I can't take the initiative to talk to people... The more I think about it, the more I see him as a best friend so the more awkward it gets. He hugged me today lucky I didn't kill him.... =_=

No idea of my preference besides they have to be cute and not a bad person. :P

@ Akai-chan: You still are a confusing person... If you find someone else while deciding these, do you tell him?

And for a tomboy, you're such a girl not going to talk to someone even when you like them... -_- You need an encouragement person, or just take a gamble sometime if the person is not close friend of you. As long as they aren't dating someone else and you make good impression, then there's 50% chance at least.

i partly dunno what i like cuz i obviously haven't found it.

You know....I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't really know. Yet ;)

Someone who isn't racist, because whoever is would be making fun of my dialect 24/7.

Someone who accepts the fact that I have ten thousand split personalities and can automatically change into another one in a second.

Someone who doesn't just sit back there feeling hurt when he's insulted.

Someone who isn't racist, because whoever is would be making fun of my dialect 24/7.

Someone who accepts the fact that I have ten thousand split personalities and can automatically change into another one in a second.

Someone who doesn't just sit back there feeling hurt when he's insulted.

That one..

The girl should have atleast some sense of humor. and I like girls who easily laugh