Detective Conan World
Ran Mouri and Shinichi

Online Conan Game

I think that there are two online detective conan games, in addition to the ones for video game consoles. The first one is a game where you enter the Cluedo House and search for clues related to the case five years ago, and the second one is a case where you try to solve the mystery behind a girl searching for a man who she met six months ago. I tried both of them online. The first game had some glitches and began freezing in the middle of the game, but the second game was fine.

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much. FYI, I believe if southpaw see this, she will say something like "hey, don't link that kind of stuff. Just mention it. If the members wanna open it , they csan do it themselves. We don't wanna get into trouble again. "

So, why not edit your posts first? Thanks again by the way

actually, I was quite eager to try them out, at first mention... and had a feeling that a simple search wouldn't do the trick... so I am glad you gave the locations

the linking issue was more about people who are sharing fan-translated copies of original media, which I'm under the impression that these aren't (I haven't looked at either of them yet)

upon closer inspection, I don't think the use of the song or the art is that big of a deal... and the first game kept getting stuck when I went into the second room in the right hallway... and the art in the second game is just atrocious (and Shinichi is very out of character from the get-go), so while I appreciate your sharing, I will not be partaking further in either of these two games

actually, I was quite eager to try them out, at first mention... and had a feeling that a simple search wouldn't do the trick... so I am glad you gave the locations

the linking issue was more about people who are sharing fan-translated copies of original media, which I'm under the impression that these aren't (I haven't looked at either of them yet)

upon closer inspection, I don't think the use of the song or the art is that big of a deal... and the first game kept getting stuck when I went into the second room in the right hallway... and the art in the second game is just atrocious (and Shinichi is very out of character from the get-go), so while I appreciate your sharing, I will not be partaking further in either of these two games

I agree that the art isn't very good in the second one, and the first game kept freezing when I played it, too. However, I couldn't find any mention of online Conan games on this site, so I added this post. I'm going to remove the links from my post. It's better to be safe than sorry.

The first game kept freezeing and the second one had very crappy art o.o. Well it was fun anyways and i don't mean to insult the people who made it. They should fix the freezeing thought.

• Upvote 1

i kept looking elsewhere but the game kept freezing..can't play at all..

can anyone please give me a site that the game didn't freeze.. like to play it so badly!

You're out of luck, unfortunately. It seems that's the only place where you can play it.

You're out of luck, unfortunately. It seems that's the only place where you can play it.

but the others play just fine..i wanted to know where they found the game and play it myself...

please tell me.! :(

Ok, I just tried the first one. It kept freezing. Not fun. I tried the second one. The art was really bad, but oh well. It was interesting! I had like no clues, only one. Then I went to the police station, and they asked me to arrest someone. Alez or Heart. So, I clicked on one(NOT TELLING WHO) and I was right. It was kinda short and random. But okay overall. I wish there were more and better games... <_<

Ok, I just tried the first one. It kept freezing. Not fun. I tried the second one. The art was really bad, but oh well. It was interesting! I had like no clues, only one. Then I went to the police station, and they asked me to arrest someone. Alez or Heart. So, I clicked on one(NOT TELLING WHO) and I was right. It was kinda short and random. But okay overall. I wish there were more and better games... <_<

Both games were stupid and boring...I'm sorry sad.gif

I found the first one, and I immediately closed out when I saw the quality of the art. I'd prefer them cutting pictures out from the manga, because, no offense, but the art was terrible. Bad art, I stop playing, or reading, or whatever it is. Somebody should make a good DC game. I would, but my skills as an artist are still developing >-<

I found the second one and played it, but it was really short. The art wasn't that good either. Overall, the game was really short.

Those two games (I can say this without even looking them up..) have been around for a rather long time and the person who created the one with the glitch obviously never had the motivation to update it. So yes, the games are crap and still no one has successfully made a Detective Conan game (other than the producers) since the first time I looked it up, which was probably a good two to maybe three years ago. Maybe someone with the talent will step up, but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

• Upvote 1

I think there is no conan game online or even game consoles that is about the whole story of it.

you've known it...there is a official online Conan game.

but it's in Japanese. X(

so, if you can read japanese,

click & try!

i'll show you a seacret code using on the game, if you need it.

• Upvote 4

you've knew it...there is a official online Conan game.

but it's in Japanese. X(

click & try!

*gives up once page loads*

I tried both and with the first one, there was glitches (and the art wasn't very good). With the second one, the art was not all that better, it looks like the person was too lazy to draw in the background and had Conan OOC. With both, the mysteries were lame.

you've known it...there is a official online Conan game.

but it's in Japanese. X(

click & try!

Nice!!!