Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Featured article

I did find few has potential to be featured article from B.O. characters, but they have few spaces for summary fill-in. Vermouth and Gin, they are best I found, one or two more summary the pages are good for feature display. :)

I like Gin as an article that isn't bad as it stands, but maybe the extra attention would bring about some improvement. Vermouth is pretty solid article. We just had a Black Org character as a featured page though.

Juzo Megure could use the attention for improvement purposes.

The Okiya is Akai theory... that one just makes me feel self conscious. :P

I like Vehicles in Detective Conan myself.

How about I just start a poll and we add suggestions as we go and then have a runoff?

• Upvote 2

Just to let you all know this isn't a favorite character contest. It's about picking articles that you want people to see first when visiting the wiki and/or encouraging them to build.

That said I took another look at Gin and it's going to take a bit of effort before it can reach the main page. It's missing quite a bit of info and needs some heavy rewrites.

Final Results:

Vermouth - 3

Gin - 4

Juzo Megure - 2

Okiya is Akai Theory - 5

Vehicles in Detective Conan - 1

Another featured article will be picked in a month or so hopefully, so feel free to give suggestions in the meantime, and of course your help in editing the wiki and making articles of featurable quality will be greatly appreciated.

Some articles I think are getting close to featurable level that could use a little more help:

Emergency Situation 252

:DDDDDD You should be PROUD of your awesome work, Chek!! You worked intensely hard on one of our more popular articles on the wiki, why would you not deserved to be rewarded?

Double post but the cars article is going to have been up for a month in about a week from now, so I was thinking it was a good time to think of a switch. Since August is going to be Kaitou Kid spam, I was thinking something Kaitou Kid themed would be good. Instead of a character article, I wanted to pick something else in the Magic Kaito realm because in September/October, I was thinking of having an article drive/runoff between Vermouth and Gin since everyone seemed to like them last poll.

So here are some relevant articles...

Magic Kaito

Nonchalant Lupin

One of the already released episodes

One of the Kaitou Kid movies (3, 8, 10, 14)

One of the Kaitou Kid OVAs (1, 4, 6, 10)

The movie 8 prerelease special.

Kaito Kuroba and Aoko Nakamori (relationship article)

Pandora Gem

Magic Kaito Organization

List of characters who know Kaitou Kid's identity

One of Kaitou Kid's gadgets

I suppose if people really want it we could do Kaitou Kid because he is not technically a single character, bit I feel like that would be cheating...

IMHO, I like Nonchalant Lupin and would like to see it upgraded to full article status with a comparison between it and Magic Kaito.

I vote movie 14. It's rather recent, but the amount of time for it being out is long enough for there to be quite a bit of info about it.

Oh, and by the way...why is September/October so significant to MK?

I vote movie 14. It's rather recent, but the amount of time for it being out is long enough for there to be quite a bit of info about it.

Oh, and by the way...why is September/October so significant to MK?

It's actually August that is "Kid month" because two Magic Kaito Episodes come out, and we have a Kaito Kid manga case at this time. For September or October (I am thinking of October) I was thinking of having a runoff between the Vermouth and Gin articles because they were really popular last time for featured article. This is why I didn't want to pick any character articles this time, I wanted to save that for the two Black Org guys who will be challenging one another so to speak. Gin's article is going to need a lot of work to be able to match Vermouth's standard, so if there are any plot summaries, or other useful info that you can contribute...

It's actually August that is "Kid month" because two Magic Kaito Episodes come out, and we have a Kaito Kid manga case at this time. For September or October (I am thinking of October) I was thinking of having a runoff between the Vermouth and Gin articles because they were really popular last time for featured article. This is why I didn't want to pick any character articles this time, I wanted to save that for the two Black Org guys who will be challenging one another so to speak. Gin's article is going to need a lot of work to be able to match Vermouth's standard, so if there are any plot summaries, or other useful info that you can contribute...

Also, Hakuba's birthday is at the end of the month!

I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

... Everyone has voted for different things. Why DCW members, do you make my job so hard?

So far the only duplicate vote is two for Movie 3. If you differ in opinion, please try to rally at least two people to your cause or change your vote to something else you like with votes already on it.