Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Hunger games

I've heard of the movie, how many people here watching it? What caught me interest is the world they live in, it caught me curious to watch. What you like/don't like about it? You prefer books or movies?

I watched the movie and read the first book. I would have to say that I prefer the book over the movie. It has more detail and the emotion is more effective in my opinion, excluding the scene of the Reaping.

What the movie did that the books couldn't is that it helped me to visualise the scenes better but it is probably better to read the book before watching the movie because it might be a bit hard to understand. I watched it with some friends of mine and the ones who hadn't read the book had no idea what happened and why in some scenes of the movie which the book had explained.

I loved the movie though I may have imagined something a little more grand to be honest. Though it would be no Harry Potter killer of what have you, I still think that they did a great job with it. I would really like to see it flourish and become some mainstream hit if the audience would oblige.

I like the movie, but I say the book was better. I seriously think that Josh Hutcherson did not deserve the role a Peeta Mallark. GALE all the way! The ending of book three SUCK! First book was AMAZING, second book was pretty cool but then...Third book ruined it...

I've read the book and watch the movie. The movie is better, I guess. but in the movie there're some differences with the book.

I also read the second book, "Catching Fire". and I'm waiting for the movie.

I think Catching Fire is better than Hunger Games. and the movie will be more fantastic too^^

I want to read the third book, "Mockingjay", but my friend said that it's a bit boring.

and she also said Catching Fire is the best! AAAAAAAAaa can't wait for the movie next year :P

I've read the book and watch the movie. The movie is better, I guess. but in the movie there're some differences with the book.

I also read the second book, "Catching Fire". and I'm waiting for the movie.

I think Catching Fire is better than Hunger Games. and the movie will be more fantastic too^^

I want to read the third book, "Mockingjay", but my friend said that it's a bit boring.

and she also said Catching Fire is the best! AAAAAAAAaa can't wait for the movie next year :P

True

among the three books, I liked Catching fire the best. And Mockingjay was pretty boring too but once you're into it, you'll like it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's always an unfair comparison, Book and the movie counterpart. Books are longer compared to a 2-3 hour movie. I mean if we put all the stuffs to the movie, it'll be a series. What movie pretty much delivers is the important details on the book.

Aaaand I'll always choose movie over a book. I'm a movie lover. Since I'm always busy I don't have time reading books.

Anyway, Gutted to see Mockingjay.

It's always an unfair comparison, Book and the movie counterpart. Books are longer compared to a 2-3 hour movie. I mean if we put all the stuffs to the movie, it'll be a series. What movie pretty much delivers is the important details on the book.

I agree to what you said there

But I will say that I prefer books personally :)

I loved this series in a different measure because it was the only book(s) that was so hyped to the level that I sometimes lost where I was reading in the middle of a sentence because I used to skip the page with my eyes during reading (hahaha does that even make sense, I guess you will only understand if it actually happened to you)

The first book was amazing

The second was the best

The third was boring in its first part and the last part (about the last 7 chapters) was more exciting than the beginning

Though after I read Mokingjay I hated Suzanne Collins :'(

I won't complete my opinion because I would spoil things so ......

Good luck reader and watchers *waves*