Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Film

Anyone here is looking forward for the Samurai X's live action 015.gif? I'm not really looking forward to it, ust curious how would it look like th_102_.gif...

kenshin_large.jpg

In The News:

Rurouni Kenshin Manga Gets Live-Action Film in 2012 (Updated)

Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin Film's Teaser Streamed

Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin Film's New Promo Video Posted (Updated)

Trailer:

<---- Just wanted to post put pf boredom (-,-x)b

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forwardd but I hope the movie's good (So fake hair !)

Yeah, looks fake, uhuhuhuhu ali_064.gif. The scar, too, looked quite off (somehow) JFBQ00153070129A.gif...

But the thing I'm looking forward to the most is 023.gif...

The Action

yociexp86.gif

The action is gonna be awesome I think (If Tokusatsu fights look so good Live-action needs to look good to) Samurai fights :D

Yeah, Yeah th_100_.gif! Go Kenshin th_100_.gif! Go Samurai X th_100_.gif! Go Battousai th_100_.gif! Hey, hey, hey th_100_.gif!

Hm? Who's Tokusatsu again old-pervert-25.gif?

Yeah, Yeah th_100_.gif! Go Kenshin th_100_.gif! Go Samurai X th_100_.gif! Go Battousai th_100_.gif! Hey, hey, hey th_100_.gif!

Hm? Who's Tokusatsu again old-pervert-25.gif?

Not a person '^.^

Tokusatsu are japanese live-action movies/series like Ultraman, Godzilla and kamen rider. etc.

Not a person '^.^

Tokusatsu are japanese live-action movies/series like Ultraman, Godzilla and kamen rider. etc.

Ohh, LOL yociexp115.gif... Sorry about that old-pervert-61.gif.

All I can do is scream right now. Saito and Sano, holy crap.

OMG! Awesome! Thanks, Madeline JFBQ001620702013A.gif (for sharing)! I was in a hurry, so I didn't really payed that much attention 023.gif... but I saw Sano (his clothes made me spot him with ease d5f02ecd.gif)! The trailer shows much more stuff than the previous ones yociexp77.gif.

Newest Updates: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-13/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-film-teaser-streamed-in-4-subbed-languages

I am absolutely looking forward to this movie ^_^

I've been a fan of RK since its introduction to US audiences back on Toonami, and having seen a cast list, I'm curious to see how much of the story actually gets covered

also... I'd heard that the actor who plays Kenshin also played the main character on Kamen Rider Den-O... so I started watching Den-O, and now I'm looking forward to the movie even more ^_^