Detective Conan World
A L

Urdu anyone?

of course nahein hoti...ye to 100 guna better hai pakistan se :P

Halaat buray hein magar apne watan se lagao boht hai. Beshak light 4 ghantay na ho dry.gif

Sorry for interrupting he conversation but I'm quite happy I can actually make out some words cuz their pretty close to my language

what language do u speak ....cus urdu has a lot of words that r taken from different language u know :P

*claps* Me too! :P but not much since my basic use of arabic or Arbi is the translation of text. like La means no and Kul means speak and YasAlonaka means they ask, samee would go along the terms of knowing and listening and ghafoor would mean forgiving and lots of others! :D

*claps* Me too! :P but not much since my basic use of arabic or Arbi is the translation of text. like La means no and Kul means speak and YasAlonaka means they ask, samee would go along the terms of knowing and listening and ghafoor would mean forgiving and lots of others! :D

R u Muslim? It sound like it's from the quraan.... Well good for u for knowing Arabic! I feel happy. :)

wa'alaykumsalam. well, i'm not speak urdu but since it same as arabic so i can understand a litle bit.

Urdu does have the same script. Basically, it is known as "Lashkari Zaban" so a lot of languages are in it.

Whoa! Cool! I was able to make out what you guys were saying! Thanks to the free Pakistani channels that occasionally air on Dish xPP

There are some arabic channels here. I learned most of my arabic from yugioh being aired on mbc 3. :P I remember how confused I was over "Darts" which was said "Dars" :P

Aslamwa'alaykum.Mein ek Bhartiya hoon lekin thodi bahut Urdu jaanta hoon :)

Huzoor, bus aap 'd' ki jaga 'r' laga dein to voila romanized urdu. :P

On 30/11/2016 at 8:36 PM, HAIBARA...... said:

mein bhi bolti houn mein actually mein multi language houn mein

*Arabic

*Urdu

*Punjabi

*Pushto
*English
*Misry
*thori bohut japanese
*Kazakhistani

or bohut se diff languages

Itni ziyadaaaa. Aur mein yahan hath pe hath dhara punjabi bhi bolne mein mushkil mehsoos karta hoon :P Pastho seekhne ka shouq that magar koi sikhane wala nahein.