Detective Conan World
NutCase

Are you Alice?

Really? Then YOU must be the true Alice!!! AnimeOtakuDrew starts with A as well, think no one would figure it out huh? Your username gave yourself away, now admit it Alice!

11 minutes ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Ah, but "Ayuna Yume" not only starts with A, but it ends with E, just like Alice. So i am not Alice, it is indeed you.

But that would make it too obvious! Surely Alice would have been more careful with creating an alias. 

Maybe you're Alice, and you're trying to shift the attention to someone else :o

On 4/12/2017 at 11:42 PM, Rye said:

But that would make it too obvious! Surely Alice would have been more careful with creating an alias. 

Maybe you're Alice, and you're trying to shift the attention to someone else :o

I agree, bad girl Alice, Better own up quick and I promose you won't be punished 

On 4/13/2017 at 0:28 AM, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

No, I am the Cheshire Cat. Do you not see the grin? If Ayuna is not Alice, it Mus be you. After all, you have been here the longest.

I might have been here longer, but in all those years I have never encountered someone as suspicious as you! The Alice radar goes haywire at your presence!

Everyone suspects the Cheshire Cat, even when I do nothing. Perhaps because I am strange? Ayuna is Alice and Rye is the Mad Hatter. Now, if you will excuse me, I must depart. The jabberwocky is near!

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not Alice. I am indeed from the Wonderland and I do not wish to introduce my true self. However, I can assure you that I am not Alice, Alice! Coz you AnimeOtakuDrew-san, is the real Alice! Admit it!

You need the psychiatrist, Ayuna Alice. Not only are you in denial of your identity, but you are also repeating yourself. As for me, well... We're all a little mad here.

Can you stand on your head?

It wasn't my fault, the Cheshire Cat was messing with my browser... Whatever, I do not understand why is it so hard for you to admit your identity, Alice no yaro :P

Go see a consultant already!