Detective Conan World
angelranchan

Girls Generation/SNSD/Shoujo Jidai

Favorite Girl  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Girls Generation member?

• Taeyeon
    • Jessica
    • Sunny
    • Tiffany
    • Hyoyeon
    • Yuri
    • Sooyoung
    • Yoona
    • Seohyun

All about this nine beautiful and talented korean girls : Tae-yeon Kim,Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun!

Now with comeback album(am I right?) The Boys!

GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT! :)

I wanted to be updated to them,so please help me :)

I love them :D They're so beast at dancing and they aren't bad live (according to videos on Youtube). They can actually sing and dance properly all at the same time, which is more than what I can say about a lot of other artists :P And their songs are amazingly catchy :3 (Especially The Boys) :P

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!! *dies*

A thread for SNSD! jjang!

I love Girls' Generation!

@ran-chan -- Are you a member in ssf/soshified? You'll be more updated there. ^_^

Tae Yeon - Jessica - Tiffany - Sunny - Yuri - Hyo Yeon - Seo Hyun - Soo Young - Yoona

POWER OF NINE! XDDDD

I can sing almost all of their korean songs but sadly, I don't have enough time to do that anymore . :(

I can read and write, but cannot understand Hangul. LOL XDDD

I also have their albums released here in Philippines but not Hoot and Mr . Taxi. :-|

BRING THE BOYS OUT!

^suddenly I'm not :(

waah~ you have their album! Gosh! I just always stare at their album in Oddysey because I don't have enough money T_T

Wow! I'm having trouble in reading korean language,even its in romaji... I can only sing 'Oh!','RDR' and 'Hoot' and 2 some korean song...I trying to hard but my tongue is like "blewh Xp" haha!

I can sing their korean songs such as:

1.Into the new world(Dashi mannan segye),

2.Gee(Kor)

3.Genie(Sowoneul Malhaebwa)

4.Oh

5.Run Devil Run

6.Hoot

and sort of their songs but most I like JAP ver and just now,I do recover in memorizing The Boys english and I memorized the step of the chorus I have lots of their dance influenced me,and I dare to teach everyone but do not judge me when my body was a little problem.

I can sing their korean songs such as:

1.Into the new world(Dashi mannan segye),

2.Gee(Kor)

3.Genie(Sowoneul Malhaebwa)

4.Oh

5.Run Devil Run

6.Hoot

and sort of their songs but most I like JAP ver and just now,I do recover in memorizing The Boys english and I memorized the step of the chorus I have lots of their dance influenced me,and I dare to teach everyone but do not judge me when my body was a little problem.

haha!! yep..their japanese lyrics is easy to memorize!! :lol: whoah!! even their dance!~!! guess you don't have body problems because you survive to dance their dance!! ^^,

^suddenly I'm not :(

waah~ you have their album! Gosh! I just always stare at their album in Odyssey because I don't have enough money T_T

Wow! I'm having trouble in reading korean language,even its in romaji... I can only sing 'Oh!','RDR' and 'Hoot' and 2 some korean song...I trying to hard but my tongue is like "blewh Xp" haha!

haha.. it's hard to save money! :mellow:

LOLOLOL XDDDD actually, it's really hard to learn Hangul at first. but if you're really eager to learn, you eventually will! XD

^ she buys original albums ,DC stuffs and fairy tail stuffs...you're rich aren't you? 8-)

i'm still not familiar with their faces!! i'm sure with sooyoung's face,yoona,hyuyeon's face

before i was sure of sunny and sicca's face..but my friend tell me that i'm wrong (when pointing them in a group pic) here: snsd_gubne_cf_2.jpg sooyoung is the one with headband..yoona is the girl beside her..seohyun has the straight black hair?

tell me ..