Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

What do you regret...

I regret... working so hard on a video that had the wrong audio attached to it...

And yes, there is a better version of the song that I placed on YouTube. Same song, same lyrics... but the other one sounds better to me, IMO.

I regret what happened about two years ago. Not going to go into details. I'd be better off without it. Or maybe not. Maybe if that hadn't happened I wouldn't be here today. However, if I could be here today and not have gone through that, I would be a lot happier.

What else? I regret snapping at certain people. I somewhat regret giving up piano, but that's not big.

I regret that the incident (4 years ago) ever happened.

I regret not being able to get onto the honor roll in 7th or 8th grade, or get the Presidential Award in 8th Grade. DX

Nothing.

If I didn't go through all those mistakes, I would never know which path is the correct one.

Although some of the events I really want them not happened, but the sooner it did, the less painful it would be.

I regret.. Making.. Someone cry.. That person did all what s/he can for me, s/he loved me so so much, s/he take care of me alot.. Now, I made this person cry.. And I regret it soooooooooooooooo MUCH ! Ugh..

I regert.. Disappointing everyone

I regret being the worst Friend/Sister/daughter/student for everyone..

I regret not comparing my versions before selecting which one to use on YouTube.

I'll fix it right now; but the original link won't work D:

I bet everyone's done something they regret. Post it here... if you want. Anyway, I regret a lot of things. A lot. But the thing I regret most, is probably that I ever loved that person so much (it's not Nur, if that's what you thought. Loving her was the best thing that ever happened. :D).

Who is this person that you love so much?

I regret not talking to my friends (I had reasons though and I am sure they would understand it because it has to do with my family's safety but I chose to not to share it with them.) ever since I moved to another place like they would just be there for me.

I used to be called as "everbody's bestfriend" before.

Now, I don't know if I still deserve to be called as a "Friend" anymore.

I missed them so much that I still cry whenever I was online in Facebook and they were as well but they wouldn't chat with me anymore like before. I always had to do the first move.

and when we talk I couldn't say much because I don't know anything about them.

Now I have less friends probably because I am too scared to meet new people and one day leave them again.

I hate leaving people behind. :(