Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Leaping into the Dream

XD I like the idea, you'll be trump card to bring B.O. down.

Yeah, that Hideo Yokomizo wasn't my best anymore. And my free editing online software has expired and I can't edit Missing detective without it. There will be a lot of grammar mistakes if it's unedited. I'm stuck. :mellow:

Eh? No... no GinxTsuki. It'd be horrible! I have already planned EiTsuki pairing to it... But there will be a case with BO but not in a very long time...

Try your best!

alright. i rather like eisuke but i always thought he'd be paired with sera..hm..oh well. it works. tsukiko is a cool character

Well, the pairing is not offical yet(although it will happen in this story...) and thank you very much.

Hey, I have some news for you all! I've been writing this fic once again! Over ten chapters are there now up. I hope you guys go to check them out. Put review there or here. Either is fine, I'll just more likely answer to them if they're there...

Anyways, my writing style has developed a bit and so is the storyline I planned in the beginning. Heck, I don't even rememeber what I had planned previously... But anyways. If you go to check it, please comment. I'd make me really happy!

I probably should inform you guys that there is 62 chapters right now and I'm writing chapter 63 currently. Mystery Train is about to leave the station.

And the spin-off has 11 chapters.

I'd like to inform you guys that the Mystery Train chapter has been written and posted some months ago. So, the fic is still alive if anyone is interested.

There has been two more chapters updated to the main story since last update and one to the spin-off. Though I guess that Spin-Off is a bit too inadequate name for it now...

Alright, it's been quite the while. Dream or Not reached 72 chapters and I decided to complete it and continue in a sequel. Leap to Relatively Unknown in the other hand has now 21 chapters.

I've updated the first post to reflect the progress too.

Thank you who have read and suppored my fic this far.

• Upvote 1

Status update. The description of this topic has been edited and the link changed into ArchiveOfOurOwn-link.

More One-shots posted and Sequel gotten it's second chapter which includes events from movie 7: Crossroads at the Ancient Capital. Also, Leap to Relatively Unknown is now up to 29 chapters.

It has been ages since I was here but... I thought about coming in and updating the topic here anyways.

The Sequel is at 8th chapter currently. Has been a couple of years because other fandoms have stolen my attention.

Shuugo's spin-off in the other hand has 33 chapters. It is in the middle of Conan Arc.

I hope to find new readers from here. And I hope to get back to writing this series again...