Detective Conan World
CoolKid94

Who should be in keyholes?

I was looking around the site, and I never saw a topic like this, so I decided to make my own. Essentially, this thread is here for the purpose of guessing who will be in future keyholes. That is, in keyholes of volumes that haven't already been released. From the time of this post, the next keyhole will be the one of Volume 73, and my guess is that it'll be Sera. I'm just saying it because this is the manga section, and you shouldn't be reading this if you're not caught up on what's been happening.

So who do you think? My guess:

Vol. 73 = Masumi Sera

Others unknown.

So guess! I might add a poll in the future, if there's a big debate on something.

Hmm....I think it'll be sera too..x)

But I haven't seen like most of the keyholes!! angry.gif Actually only like 2 or 3 at the biggining! They don't seem to put them in the translations...*sigh*

Hmm....I think it'll be sera too..x)

But I haven't seen like most of the keyholes!! angry.gif Actually only like 2 or 3 at the biggining! They don't seem to put them in the translations...*sigh*

Which translations do you mean? They're on the back of every US release

Oh, and I'm also guessing it'll be Sera

If you just check the wiki, they have all of them, from Shinichi all the way to Apollo Glass.

But I also think the next one will be Sera. As of Volume 74, I don't really know... But when the next BO arc comes around, I'm guessing they'll have Scar Akai or Bourbon or Korn or Gin or any BO member that hasn't appeared in a keyhole yet.

I kinda agree with Chekhov that Gin is likely to have a key-hole near the end, while Conan may be the last. If Anokata hasn't appeared, he/she'll probably be the 2nd to last.

I also want keyholes of Elena Miyano and her husband.

If you just check the wiki, they have all of them, from Shinichi all the way to Apollo Glass.

But I also think the next one will be Sera. As of Volume 74, I don't really know... But when the next BO arc comes around, I'm guessing they'll have Scar Akai or Bourbon or Korn or Gin or any BO member that hasn't appeared in a keyhole yet.

Huh? Really?? Where?

Vol 74 has no new character introduced. I guess that it will be Korn.

No Korn, because if I remember right BO is not in the cases which shoudl come to vol 74. So I guess we have to check the newest chapters and pick a character from there... But all possible characters have already been in keyholes... Any ideas?

And who's in the keyhole then?

It is not officially published yet. What I meant is that nowadays' DC manga has only 11 chapters, which indicates that Gosho has finished Vol 74, and is now writing Vol 75.

My guess:

Vol. 74 = Housekeeper from Eye for an Eye case

Vol. 75 = Naeko Miike - Chiba's first love

I thought Miike has already been in a keyhole! Hmm... maybe I was wrong...

Rather than having another throw-away character in a Keyhole, I'm hoping that for Volume 74, we'll get our furry feline friend Goro. :) While not appearing directly, a lot of emphasis is placed on him during Files 775-777. I'd call it a long shot since Gosho has never had an animal in the Keyhole before, but I'd much rather Goro than the maid who will likely not show up again.

As for Volume 75, I think it's definitely safe to say that Miike has that Keyhole reserved. :) If not, perhaps the Imposter Kogoro, but I'm leaning towards Miike.

• Upvote 1

Rather than having another throw-away character in a Keyhole, I'm hoping that for Volume 74, we'll get our furry feline friend Goro. :) While not appearing directly, a lot of emphasis is placed on him during Files 775-777. I'd call it a long shot since Gosho has never had an animal in the Keyhole before, but I'd much rather Goro than the maid who will likely not show up again.

As for Volume 75, I think it's definitely safe to say that Miike has that Keyhole reserved. :) If not, perhaps the Imposter Kogoro, but I'm leaning towards Miike.

Agree completely with you. And Gosho used a cat as the featured detective before, so why not use a cat for a keyhole? I think it's highly likely.

• Upvote 1