Detective Conan World
KudoShinichi

SECOND AMV!

6 members have voted

1. 1. Improvement?

• Yes
    • No

ITS AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDD

It's a lot lot better than before~! Great job!! +1!!!!

Just...I dunno...do you HAVE to put the title and ur username there all the time? It kinda...blocks the video....well that's what I think...xS

Wow, you did a really great job! +1 rep :D The song is definitely appropriate for these two, and the scenes flowed pretty well together.

My only criticism is the banners at the top and bottom of the screen. I think it would be better if you introduced the title of the song and your username at the beginning and/or end of the video. And if you do keep the title of the song throughout, just put the title itself, rather than obstructing the view of the video with banners. Hope this helps :)

WOW!! :D AWESOME!!

As a fellow AMV maker, I'm VERY impressed. I LOVE IT!! The colors and the border are beautiful... And the song as well. <3

However, you might want to try and make it so that the clips are more down in the center. The faces and important parts are cut off in some parts.

I LOVED IT!! KEEP IT UP!! +1 FOR YOU~~~!!

WOW! :o So awesome~ !!

You have nice taste in music :3

Haha I wish I could give you a better comment, but I can't describe how cool your video is into words at the moment. It's just so nicely made :D

WOW! :o So awesome~ !!

You have nice taste in music :3

Haha I wish I could give you a better comment, but I can't describe how cool your video is into words at the moment. It's just so nicely made :D

Thanks ^^