Detective Conan World
KaitoKID1419

Detective conan animation

17 members have voted

1. 1. any good ?

• yes
    • no
    • its ok

hey,um.....it's nice,but you know you can improve your drawing skills by reading how-to-draw-manga books,because that's where I 1st started and now a manga artist.And last 2 things:can u add more drawings to your animation?,if u have drawings please post it in the "drawings" forum for everyone to see.Learn and read manga how-to-draw books and you'll find yourself being a terrific manga artist just like manga authors!

hey,um.....it's nice,but you know you can improve your drawing skills by reading how-to-draw-manga books,because that's where I 1st started and now a manga artist.And last 2 things:can u add more drawings to your animation?,if u have drawings please post it in the "drawings" forum for everyone to see.Learn and read manga how-to-draw books and you'll find yourself being a terrific manga artist just like manga authors!

Thanks for the advice. I knowen to be one of the worst drawers in the world by my freinds, so Ill take that as a complament

ezacly :lol: