Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

"There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding," a little knowledge behind every "I don't know," a little emotion behind every "I don't care," and a little pain behind every "It's okay."

Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more. ^_^

I hope I cross your mind every once in awhile, so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking of you all the time. ><

Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more. ^_^

I hope I cross your mind every once in awhile, so that I won't feel pathetic for thinking of you all the time. ><

Is this for your gf?

Second one is beautiful.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

I'm too :( ... since 2 weeks ago... :(((

D:

Someday in the future, I'm gonna cry. Someday in the future, I'm gonna to wonder what went wrong. But then, someday in the future I will genuinely smile again. The only thing that gets me is that won't be towards you.

Here are my favorite Physics Quote:

"Gravity is not responsible for falling in love." -Albert Einstein's 10 wisdom: Love

"You cannot touch without being touched" -Newton's 3rd law

I deeply respect both Einstein and Newton...

• Upvote 1

DREAMS... everybody has them, some good some bad... some you wish you could forget; sometimes you realize you've upgrown them, sometimes you feel they are finally coming true and some of us just have nightmares but no matter what you've dreamed when morning comes reality intrudes and the dreams begin to slip away...

The best and the most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen nor touched.. But are felt in the heart.

Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it. ♥

Life is like pictures in a photo album. You can look back on the moments, but you can never recapture them..

Now and forever you will always be someone who owns a place inside of me. The only way I can let you know is by letting go, now as I let you go..

There is one thing that you should know. I let you go, not because I've stopped loving you, it's because I want you to learn to love yourself by finding someone who can love you the way I do. - Ryuuji

Life is like pictures in a photo album. You can look back on the moments, but you can never recapture them..

Now and forever you will always be someone who owns a place inside of me. The only way I can let you know is by letting go, now as I let you go..

There is one thing that you should know. I let you go, not because I've stopped loving you, t's because I want you to learn to love yourself by finding someone who can love you the way I do. - Ryuuji

I love this one so much...

I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.

Every bad situation will have something positive. Remember : Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in life!