Detective Conan World
Napshot64

Case Closed Movies Three, Four, Five, and Six!

Which Of the Four new Case Closed Movies is your Favorite?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which Of the Four new Case Closed Movies is your Favorite?

• The Last Wizard of the Century
    • Captured In Her Eyes
    • Countdown to Heaven
    • The Phantom of Baker Street

Movie Three Has Already Been Released as of December 15th, 2009

Movie Four Has Been Released as of December 28th, 2009

Movie Five will be released January 19th, 2010

Movie Six will be released February 16t, 2010

Many of you have already heard of this, but consider the following:

Funimation is going downhill. Yes, it is horrible. They may discontinue the release in the US (I think it's nice to be able to compare the Jap and Eng versions of DC) unless the purchase of Case Closed spikes dramatically. I am Buying all Season Box Sets, All of the Movies, and even the upcoming game for the Wii (It has Been Delayed as of December 31st). So Support our country! Let's try to keep Detective Conan/Case Closed in the US!

(I understand those who hate the english names and such; I do too. But if you really love Detective Conan, you will respect it, for it was also Aoyama's idea to English-ify the names.)

Everything's fine it's just that I miss all the "puns" and all when it's in English.

I couldn't agree more, but in some, like the second movie, there were a few puns, that frankly, I didn't understand in the japanese version. As for wat they were, I don't remember... hahaha

If you ask me, I think it's a horrible idea. The English voice actors just sounds so lame in the dubbing. For any Japanese shows, I prefer to watch them in subs, since then you'll hear the voices which they were meant to have. I know people disagree with me, and thats okay. Anyhow, Detective Conan: The Last Wizard of the Century (名探偵コナン 世紀末の魔術師), Detective Conan: Magician of the Silver Sky (名探偵コナン 銀翼の奇術師) and Detective Conan: The Private Eyes' Requiem (名探偵コナン 探偵たちの鎮魂歌) for the win! Kaito Kid-sama is just wonderful! (Same as for Shinichi!!) Can't wait untill Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky (名探偵コナン 天空の難破船) comes out!

If you ask me, I think it's a horrible idea. The English voice actors just sounds so lame in the dubbing. For any Japanese shows, I prefer to watch them in subs, since then you'll hear the voices which they were meant to have. I know people disagree with me, and thats okay. Anyhow, Detective Conan: The Last Wizard of the Century (名探偵コナン 世紀末の魔術師), Detective Conan: Magician of the Silver Sky (名探偵コナン 銀翼の奇術師) and Detective Conan: The Private Eyes' Requiem (名探偵コナン 探偵たちの鎮魂歌) for the win! Kaito Kid-sama is just wonderful! (Same as for Shinichi!!) Can't wait untill Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky (名探偵コナン 天空の難破船) comes out!

I can't agree more! Though I don't understand Japanese, it sounds best, probably it's more natural.

While some may hate the way the English dubbing sounds, consider that the DVDs do also offer Japanese stereo with Subtitles - I myself have managed to purchase all of Season 1 - 4 (the 2nd half of season 2 & all of 3 & 4 as boxed sets)plus the first 4 movies - though sadly, it seems like the place I've been getting them has lately been paring down it's anime stock. And yes - boxed sets are the way to go since Funimation was dumb enough (after they released the first half of "uncut" season two) to release episodes in smaller DVDs (only 3 episodes each) that had inferior dubbing & such.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

:wub:  :wub: Love All Conan Movies !!! :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes: 

One Truth Prevails !!!
---------Edogawa Conan

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :)  :)  :) :lol::twisted:

Expecially ::: Phantom Of The Baker Street :::

Because I'm a Holmesian,hate Moriarty (Holmes' Enemy)

Love Conan♥

Love The way they play the game too !

I really enjoyed Captured in her eyes a whole lot! Great case, epic twists, and a whole lot of action and suspense, I couldn't ask for more! :)

Although, I only watched the original Japanese version of Detective Conan: Captured in Her eyes, because I never knew they made it in English until I saw the trailer of it on Youtube a while back. It was the same with Countdown to Heaven. The last wizard of the century, I watched it in English back in July 4th. It was a bit hard to hear though cause all of the fireworks near my house kept going off, but I heard most of it cause I have sharp ears. :P (Come to think of it, that was the first Detective Conan movie I've ever watched.)

I never seen Phantom of Baker Street yet, but I have seen a few trailers of it of both Detective Conan and Case Closed, and it looks very interesting.