Detective Conan World

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Doctor Who?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's that?
  2. 2. Who do you prefer?

I can't choose between Tennant and Smith... I mean, their acting is brilliant and 10 and 11 are awesome (though 11 is much more flirty.. ;)) but I just can't choose between them. Also, maybe it'd be a good idea to have all the Doctors on the poll, 'cause not everyone thinks those three are the best...

Also, great idea to start this topic~! :mrgreen:

Describe something that happened in it, I'm fairly sure it wont have been a Classic Who one so it'll probably either Eccleston, Tennant or Smith. I've seen all their seasons so I should be able to tell you which it was...

Describe something that happened in it, I'm fairly sure it wont have been a Classic Who one so it'll probably either Eccleston, Tennant or Smith. I've seen all their seasons so I should be able to tell you which it was...

Um, one I remember is I think was about the Olympics in London and a kid with magical art utensils.

@Misaki-chan: You saw Tennant, I think the episode you're talking about is 'Fear Her' from the 2006 series, it was the ep before the two parter finale and people generally seem to think that Fear Her was the worst of that series.

And sorry for taking so long to reply, I actually sorta forgot about this topic.

:mrgreen:

I love Dr. Who as of my favorite Doctor well I think David Tennant was the best doctor although I like Matt Smith... didn't like Eccleston that much though...

Tom Baker is probably the best overall Doctor. Though I have to say I love the oddity of Colin Baker. Then you have Tennant at the top of the new series, that is not to say he didn't have some horrible episodes (and the worst ending of any doctor ever), he is probably the best. Matt Smith is good, but I think Moffat is screwing things up big time. It is hindering Smith's ability to grow into the part. Eccleston was the weakest of the new series, BUT he had the best season. There was not a bad episode in the bunch.

Here's my take on 9, 10, and 11: I liked Christopher Eccleston, there were a lot of things about his version of the character that I found myself identifying with... but David Tennant is just so damn entertaining :P

The distinction between Tennant and Smith was way less pronounced for me, and it took the entirety of season 5 for me to be able to say to myself "okay, this is a different guy, and it's okay to like him too"

I'm afraid I've only seen a very small handful of earlier episodes... but the last new one was intense and really weird (the one titled "Let's Kill Hitler"), and I'm curious to see how they bounce back from that... and looking forward to the next new one later today

David Tenant always make my day, I enjoy watching every episodes. I watch online and obsessed with the show until Matt make entrance. I did cry the moment 10th doctor is gone! Matt remind me of Kaitou Kid for no reason... :mellow:

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now, but I approve. <3

Everyone looking forward to the new season? Apparently the Ponds' exit episode will have ALL THE FEELS~!

Doctor 10!!! I did watch 11th, but after watch few episodes I like 10th better

Maybe he's my type of a kind I like. 11th act well, I like 10th as scripwriter write story so good, which fit Tenant's character in Doctor Who.

I liked Christopher Eccleston more than these three versions. He's the first 'Doctor' I saw in the series.

xD I used to watch the show at my g-ma's while I was making cookies at like 11 at night, and that was the guy who played him then. Although Rose always bothered me. She's pretty strange... -_-

It took me a long while to accept Matt Smith as the new Doctor - not because he isn't good, but because the previous incarnation was so beloved. Rory and Amy made this possible. Don't miss their swan song.

I like 10 and 11, but I think I might actually prefer 11 by just a little bit. I think it's because of his subtle acting. Those little expressions and twitches he does are so adorable. The first episode for 11 was a very good introduction of Matt.

My favorite character overall though is Donna Noble. Donna freaking amazing Noble! Seriously, she was BEST. CHARACTER. EVER. She didn't have to fall in love with the Doctor for plot or drama, she had nothing to keep her pinned to her time line, nothing to tie her down...She was brilliant and funny, someone the Doctor could get close to without hindrance or worry...And...Sniff...WHY!? Why did her ending have to be the worst of all!? *Cries* Every time I think about it, my heart....The tears...