Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

@Nana-chan: I doubt that o.o

@Kaichou: :D It's weird hearing recordings of yourself isn't it? XD Can't wait to hear it :3

@Balthazar: Depends. Hopefully we will have people to fill all the parts properly by July 8th. I'm probably going to be annoying and press them to get me their lines by the end of July. Editing time depends on when my school starts and my level of patience. My editor freezes all the freaking time. I want to have the episode out before I start school again in August, because otherwise I won't have the proper time to do anything until Winter Break in December...

@Southpaw: You know, I just now listened to one of the podcasts you're in and I realize you sound sooo much like a friend of mine XD It makes me smile o.o; The interesting thing is your voice could easily work for both Ran and Haibara, although I think for Ran it'd be a tad bit higher, and Haibara has this strange delicate balance between high and low or maybe soft and low? Ah anywho >.>'' Could you post an audition for Ran? Or Haibara, if you'd rather.. or both... @.@ If you don't mind... >.<

I think at one time I had a copy of 507, but it went the way of all things when I did a purge a while back... I'll probably need another copy at some point, so I'll need help finding one

in the mean time, should I keep trying to find one, or could I use lines from other episodes?

You can download it from d-conan(dot)weebly(dot)com under downloads, just click the thing that says downloads even though there's a drop down menu, then on the page you can go down to 507 and download it from megaupload if you want.. I'd rather you use lines from the 507 episode, but if you want to include lines from other episodes/movies/ovas that's fine too

You can download it from d-conan(dot)weebly(dot)com under downloads, just click the thing that says downloads even though there's a drop down menu, then on the page you can go down to 507 and download it from megaupload if you want.. I'd rather you use lines from the 507 episode, but if you want to include lines from other episodes/movies/ovas that's fine too

omg, you're a life-saver, thank you so much... I'd found a torrent that had a little activity on it, but it was definitely taking too long... this is much better

@Aeyra: Alright :D

@EdiblePencil: Thanks :) I already have the karaoke lyrics based of off DCTP's OP translation on the video in the description, I barely beat you to it >.<

@Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief: Well I plan to do more episodes, so we'll end up with a Kogoro eventually XD and thanks for adding the response!

@Misaki-chan: Kay :D

@Cure-kun: Uhhmmm... wow. I'm not sure how to fix a problem like that o.o;; do you know what file type your video is?

I dunno... what does it have to be?

If it is different, how do I convert it?

Oh, and I can actually do a lot of voices. I've done fan dub with my friends... I think it was One Peace(I think I had the parts for Luffy, Zoro, that girl with tattoo O_o, that clown dude, and some random characters ) which I don't even know where it is...=_= they never told me about it since... I can do (almost) any one from the list... Conan's tone-deaf singing part sounds fun.

cuz I think I have mentioned im trying out for mitsu. kekeke. Yea... that was me... >_<

I forgot... ^___^:;;;Never have had a good memory with that kinda stuff... But like I said, I think you did well!

I forgot... ^___^:;;;Never have had a good memory with that kinda stuff... But like I said, I think you did well!

Thanks!!!! But Im still shy 048.gif So im thinking... *CAN MORE PPL PLEASE POST A VIDEO REPONSE SO THAT MINE WOULDNT BE THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!!* >__<

*embarrased*