Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

I'll make the thing when I'm alone. Cuz it'd be embarrassing for my bro to listen and if my mom heard me, I'd be in trouble.

If you need an English translation of the karaoke parts, I can help! (Since it's GARNET CROW, of course XD)

It's something like this. Ran and Sonoko's part is:

"Tearful Yesterdays, the swaying Summer Breeze,

I'll gather in the faded summers

You can't continue on the dreams that you see

When you wake up, let Time flow again,"

and Conan's part is:

"And still, it seems to me that you're going somewhere

You can't continue on the dreams that you see

When you wake up, let Time flow again."

Of course, that doesn't really fit the rhythm... I guess you'd have to rephrase it all. But I hope this helps a little.

@Aeyra: Alright :D

@EdiblePencil: Thanks :) I already have the karaoke lyrics based of off DCTP's OP translation on the video in the description, I barely beat you to it >.<

@Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief: Well I plan to do more episodes, so we'll end up with a Kogoro eventually XD and thanks for adding the response!

@Misaki-chan: Kay :D

@Cure-kun: Uhhmmm... wow. I'm not sure how to fix a problem like that o.o;; do you know what file type your video is?

^-^ The person who first started it had the mission to be better than Funimation's dub.. so we have a tall order to fill here XD I hope this goes well >.> I wouldn't want to disappoint her T.T

XDDD sorta.. but if we have people who actually LIKE DC and CARE about the quality it comes out as.. it might turn out a lot better than the professional Funimation group >3>'''''''''''''''''''''''''

XDDD sorta.. but if we have people who actually LIKE DC and CARE about the quality it comes out as.. it might turn out a lot better than the professional Funimation group >3>'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Im sure it would be :P The voices sound very weird in funimation. Especially Conan's and Shinichi's voice o.o I think I nearly fainted >_<

LOL! I personally dislike Conan's voice the most, simply because it could've worked for Ayumi too. Even though he is voiced by a female in the Japanese dub, he doesn't sound like a little girl, but like a little boy XD (and sometimes older o.o)

^-^ The person who first started it had the mission to be better than Funimation's dub.. so we have a tall order to fill here XD I hope this goes well >.> I wouldn't want to disappoint her T.T

If that's the goal, I'm going to work even harder now! I'm going to give it 124.5%! :D (Sorry to dub likers, but I think Funimation killed the show with their dub...)

Fan dub sounds fun. I'd like to attend but my English *krhm*... and I have no microphones and don't know to which character my voice is suitable... *more complaining* :unsure:

LOL! I personally dislike Conan's voice the most, simply because it could've worked for Ayumi too. Even though he is voiced by a female in the Japanese dub, he doesn't sound like a little girl, but like a little boy XD (and sometimes older o.o)

If that's the goal, I'm going to work even harder now! I'm going to give it 124.5%! :D (Sorry to dub likers, but I think Funimation killed the show with their dub...)

^

^AGREED TO BOTH COMMENTS! Conan's voice and shinichi's voice(which was voiced by Yamaguchi Kappei*my fav seiyuu*) was like "-__-". I cant believe the one who replaced my dear Yamaguchi-san was a fella who sounded like mid-thirties. My Shin-chan's sexy and naughty kiddish voice is GONE! >_< and my kawaii Conan-kun's adorable voice is ... erm... ok I dont want to explain. <_<

Fan dub sounds fun. I'd like to attend but my English *krhm*... and I have no microphones and don't know to which character my voice is suitable... *more complaining* :unsure:

Oh about English... mine is <_< too... Ive uploaded it on youtube I think... =\ I spent quite some time (very long >_<) rehearsing on my English before doing the recording. If you listened carefully, you'll realise that my pronounciation is different and im a little not used to it. And I took about HALF A DAY to finish recording and editing everything...

<_<

@Misaki-chan: :D Gambatte ~ (andyeah>.>)

@Tsukiko: >.< aww.. it's too bad you can't record, I would tell you to go ahead and try but if it's impossible then >.<

@Kaitou-GETANICKNAME(loveya): LOL I completely get what you mean. Shinichi's voice is the first voice I've ever fangirled over >3>'' thus fangirling over Shinichi... paha. And you did really good with your audition, I think your English sounds great :3 It'd take me a flipping long time to try to dub in a language I can't speak well in (I tried to say ONE minute of Haibara's lines for something else in Japanese and for hours I tried but I still sounded horrific.. and the Namida no Yesterday song for Sonoko? My friend roankun made me sing it every morning to her until it sounded perfect since I botched the pronunciation so badly T.T [and that was just 'Namida no yesterday! Yureru summer breeze')

@Misaki-chan: :D Gambatte ~ (andyeah>.>)

@Tsukiko: >.< aww.. it's too bad you can't record, I would tell you to go ahead and try but if it's impossible then >.<

@Kaitou-GETANICKNAME(loveya): LOL I completely get what you mean. Shinichi's voice is the first voice I've ever fangirled over >3>'' thus fangirling over Shinichi... paha. And you did really good with your audition, I think your English sounds great :3 It'd take me a flipping long time to try to dub in a language I can't speak well in (I tried to say ONE minute of Haibara's lines for something else in Japanese and for hours I tried but I still sounded horrific.. and the Namida no Yesterday song for Sonoko? My friend roankun made me sing it every morning to her until it sounded perfect since I botched the pronunciation so badly T.T [and that was just 'Namida no yesterday! Yureru summer breeze')

Im familiar with the language. In fact, its one of the main languages im using for studies. Its just that I have so many CHinese speaking friends so I speak in Chinese most of the time... (Perhaps 90% of the time, except when Im online since english is much easier to type for me). Thats why im not used to speaking entirely in English. And also, what you hear isnt really how I speak at all...(I mean the accent. I've tried to cover most parts of my accent away to avoid people guessing where I stay >_<) That is what I meant by not used to it.

Considering the amount of Japanese-dubbed anime and dramas I watch... I'm familiar with it too... but unlike you, I suck XD Ah souka souka~

I havnt heard how you did so I'm not sure, but I'm sure if you had put in effort you you DON'T SUCK!!! if I did a Japanese dub, I'm sure I suck big time...