Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

...Who got what? I can't view the video...

Conan - ElixerOfAlchemists

Eisuke - Me :)

Mitsuhiko - Kid-chan

Genta - ReverseSoda

Ayumi - AnnaLaLaDreams

Ran - you

Sonoko - Je-chan

Ai - Southpaw

Receptionist - ReverseSoda

Moniwa Tatsumi - ReverseSoda

Honma Kyouta - No one

Tamai Kunio - No one

Tome - ReverseSoda

Megure - Soowaba

Takagi - Soowaba

Chiba - No one

Body Builder 2 - No one

so how does this work now? are you writing a script? if you are, make sure you have a few options, because people speak at different paces, and they have to at least come close to matching the "lip flaps"

Also... I'm in crunch-time right now for summer cons, so I can't really do anything until after Otakon

@Southpaw I have a script written purely based off of the subs. I do believe people are creative enough to mess around with the basic meaning of the sentence to either make it longer or shorter in accommodation for the mouth flaps. I would write a bunch of different ways of saying things but it took extremely long to write out and properly format the thing. The problem is, this script is on my computer with the screen that refuses to work. So if I can make it work for a minute and transfer the file to my flash drive, we'll be in luck. I'll send out a lovely professional e-mail to all those now a part of the cast outlining next steps and tips, as well as pronunciation and whatnot (and hopefully I'll have the script and be able to attach it so everyone has it). I suppose for now you can pm me your e-mail, or if you'd rather not, I can send a copy of the e-mail via pm your way. That is, whenever I make the e-mail. I have summer school to finish and a major event at church to take care of first, so we'll see. Also, when is Otakon finished? Speaking of.. I think I'm missing out on the only local con here this next weekend..

It's still OK,I guess I will try next time,odd for me to speak straight english...I am having defective speech,but I still do my best to be Conan..

Good luck,for the one who's intended to have the roles..

for those who auditioned that not been accepted,BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

hahaha

I can laugh at all...

Due to multiple delays the fandub will probably take until winter to be completely perfected. I have a very busy schedule with school and church (I'm now a youth coordinator @.@) and so I have very little time to work on it. Also, not everyone has sent in their parts even though most of them finally have. I'm shooting for winter break to be the time where it goes through the perfecting stages but before then would be nice. Keep an eye out for any other updates!

XDD it's okay :) The person with I believe the most lines, Conan, has been unable to give me their lines due to extreme circumstances and one of the people with a ton of different parts hasn't been able to give me their lines either due to computer issues so.... Fancy. XDD

Well, unfortunately I will be unable to complete and publish the episode due to several factors. Many of the voices did not send in their parts, I accidentally deleted the files in which I had the parts that people actually sent in, and I am no longer doing anything with anime anymore. So thusly, if anyone so wishes to do a project of this sort, you may recruit off of these people who were cast as voices because they are extremely good and perfect for their parts. I hope you'll forgive me, and I planned to follow through, but it has become impossible for me. Ja ne.