Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

WHAT THE?! NO I WOULDN'T!!! I EVEN HAVE A BACKGROUND SAYING: "NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM"!!!

I think Sayomi and MH would be married (or at least engaged) and there would be a few more couples milling around DCW.

No one knows :P But first we have to get through middle school (2 months left D: nooooo!), then summer, then high school and the summers in between... then college...

By then, I'll be 23, still be obsessed with DC, and most likely student teaching because I want to be a teacher. Or maybe be in Japan studying abroad. Or both! I could student teach in Japan and become an English teacher! And I'll try and meet at least ONE person from this site. Most likely Cure-kun because currently, he would be the easiest to find.

10 years later...

1. Forever, despite her insistence, has fallen in love and is either in a relationship or engaged.

2. Sayomi and MH are engaged.

3. Moho is in jail. :P

4. Savior and Reaper are...in jail.

5. Pyre is writing a book.

6. Aeyra is finishing college, but is already famous.

7. HaibaraDaiFan is in a relationship.

8. crimsonsynchro has a job and may or may not be in a relationship.

9. Kid the Phantom Thief is engaged.

10. xpon is still scaring the heck out of everybody (sorry, couldn't help putting that in. :P)

11. Most of the people on here are in a relationship or engaged (except for me).

10 years later...

1. Forever, despite her insistence, has fallen in love and is either in a relationship or engaged.

10. xpon is still scaring the heck out of everybody (sorry, couldn't help putting that in. :P)

11. Most of the people on here are in a relationship or engaged (except for me).

*Ignores* I'll sit in a cave doing nothing.. (Oh, well, I'll be eating grass.. in the cave.. even though there doesn't grow any grass there..) end of story!

*Ignores* I'll sit in a cave doing nothing.. (Oh, well, I'll be eating grass.. in the cave.. even though there doesn't grow any grass there..) end of story!

Sure. You're the one with a relationship.

LoL..... Je-chan, you will change your mind someday.... or not..

Well, I'm going to study in science and most of the girls who study science are like Haibara(Serious) so....

10 years later...

You people are convinced that we're going to last through so much time...

We'll see :)

btw, Sayomi, do you mind if i put you in the next fan fic with Holmes?

and i noticed(I am blind...lol) I wasn't in the list. but don't matter, shows how lonely i can get through this post.

btw, Sayomi, do you mind if i put you in the next fan fic with Holmes?

and i noticed(I am blind...lol) I wasn't in the list. but don't matter, shows how lonely i can get through this post.

Gopher it :P If you want to.

(Note: "Gopher" is a strange pun I use in place of "Go for." So I meant "Go for it"...)

O-Key! ;)

and i just read this also.. I think I'm blind or somthing

"11. Most of the people on here are in a relationship or engaged (except for me)."

well,I guess I'm one of 'them'

Kaichou, what about me? Who knows if I'll find love... Seeing how guys (EXCEPTION: Guy friends) act towards me now, I won't be dating someone in ten years... I'd be too wary...

And Je-chan, maybe Osaka. I have family who lives near there, so then I could visit often.

And Cure-kun... Good luck with finding someone like Haibara.

In ten years I would either study science og programming something on my computer... And by then i have learned a basic level of japanese speaking and writing, and have visited Japan.

GF/engaged/Or Something like that: Unknow error ocurred, can't predict that???

Kaichou, what about me? Who knows if I'll find love... Seeing how guys (EXCEPTION: Guy friends) act towards me now, I won't be dating someone in ten years... I'd be too wary...

And Je-chan, maybe Osaka. I have family who lives near there, so then I could visit often.

And Cure-kun... Good luck with finding someone like Haibara.

13. Misaki-chan is in some sort of relationship, though she is still somewhat wary. :P

Who knows if I'll be dating anyone.... It'll be hard for the person TRYING to date me, that's for sure. It's because it would take me WAY~ too long to trust them when they say they want to date me. What can I say? Being wary isn't something I usually am, but just from elementary and most of middle school, I can safely say I will be dating NO ONE in high school. Or college.