Detective Conan World
hopes

Which DC Character is the Person Above You?

This is based off the Animal one I thought off. I just continued thinking, and this was the result. Same idea as 'Which Animal is the Person Above You?'. For example, I say I'm Hakuba. XD I'm smart, precise, like looking at watches/clocks, etc. But then the person can agree or disagree. If they disagree, they say who they think the person above them is, and why. Understand? :D I REALLY hope so. I'll start. (Also, no repeating what character you said. Try and change it up a bit. Thanks. :D)

I think I'm Akako. For certain reasons people should know. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I definitely agree...

I think I'm Haibara Ai... I'm usually cold, sarcastic, and whatever.... But I can also be sweet, friendly, and loud. Basically, I've got two kinds of personalities. The other one is closer to Ran.

I don't know you in REAL life, but knowing you... I'd probably say yes to Ai. She can change personalities. Poker Face. Are you like that? I know you can be cold and sarcastic from what you told me and friendly and everything else you said. :D

I think I'm Yamamura. :P I'm stupid and klutzy, but I CAN help when the I'm TRULY needed. I can be sweet and funny. :D OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

I'll agree for the most part, but you're not stupid!

I think I'm like Yukiko, I'll give people nicknames, act dramatic, be optimistic, (sometimes...) entergetic, and quite carefree!

Agreed. :D DRAMATIC~~~!! Are you an actress?? XD I'm calling you Drama-chan from now on. XD

I think I'm like Eri. She's a lawyer(I want to be a lawyer or a writer) and she can get jealous just like me. XD Me being jealous isn't quite as obvious though. I LOVE cats as well!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A CAT LIKE GORO-CHAN~~~!! <3 OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :D AGREED!!

I think I'm Ayumi. I'm friendly, but I can be annoying. And I can be cute funny.I kinda have a crush on someone, but I don't KISS him!! O.o;;

Yep! You seems Yumi-ish (and the LHC thing too, Yumi's one of the only single Tokyo police officers left)

Now, me... Hakuba? British, owns loads of clocks (at least 5 in my bedroom at the moment, 6 if you count the laptop). Also, I'm a teenager, have light brown hair (Hakuba's is blond/brown in my opinion) polite most of the time, awesome accent...

Hmmm... Kaito Kid! Your identity is still pretty unknown.

I think I'm like Yumi because I like to meddle in others' lives.

... I'm definitely not that much of a prankster.

LOL.

@Stopwatch: Hmm...possible...

I think I'm like this random person on the street who has no idea what they're doing there, simply because my personality doesn't fit in DC.

i agree

let's see...hmmm...i guess Shinichi Kudo, he's calm, smart, a little more serious than funny, but can be funny at times, plays one sport,shares many of the same morals,and loves deductions...

I'd say Agasa.XD Scientists! :P

I think I'm Hattori Heiji. I can be extremely serious at times, and then have ultra stupid screw ups. I also have his hyper energy and hot-headedness.

I guess that kind of fits then :3

I think I'm like Kazuha or Aoko. I'm really loud sometimes, I get really violent when I'm mad, but I sometimes have a nice side :3

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!!!! THERE WILL BE ONE SOON, I'M SURE OF IT!!!!

I think I'm Vermouth, I have a lot of secrets I don't share with others, and I kinda like to irritate people.

" I have a lot of secrets I don't share with others"

We don't know that. and what about this? *HUGS* hmm maybe that might irritate people...

I don't think I'm anywhere near DC character lol...