Detective Conan World
Noir

Describe the Person Below You [Forum Game]

The opposite, I absolutely love reading, too bad I'm short on reading materials now, so I've been reading interesting facts in Wikipedia or if the connection's slow, I'll just re-read the boring essays I wrote over and over, as pathetic as it sounds... 

Is older than 30?

How about this little game?

Gin and Vodka are lying dead, there's water everywhere along with glass shards. There's also a soccerball lying around. What had happened? 

@gg1998 What happened is that you posted that on a forum game that already has its established rules, and which this is not related to. If you are looking for people to participate in your mystery game, try posting it as a new thread. I might even join in, but I won't bog down an established game by continuing it here, so, to get this game back in point, here was my previous guess about the person below me:

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:47 PM, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Not into sports?

I used to watch TV like kehrazee, but now, I'd prefer surfing internet like kehrazee, 

Is an introvert? 

Edited by Ayuna Yume
please ignore this, my browser had gone crazy...

That depends on my mood and what is going on in my life; sometimes I'm an open book, and sometimes I completely close off. Right now, somewhere in between, but more to the closed off side.

Doesn't have many friends offline?